New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Rick277 said:
I wanted to ask you a question regarding the interview.
I know that there is no ideal time and every cases are different. But in general, according to general practice, when do you get a notice email from cic that you will have to come for interview? Or even asking for additional documents, like more pictures and all.
For example, i am may 15th applicant. Ideally, how many months/ day i should get such notifications?

Thanks.
It's betwin 2-3 months I suppose Becz once the application reach 15 months den they gotta hurry up the process in 2 more months to complete it in 17 months time frame but this is normal Becz and it depends case to case too
However r u sure u r going to have interview for sure Becz I'm also nervous abt interview I'm May 6th Applicant

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
007JB said:
hello nabaaf.. only outland.. and family class spouse and children.. dey have given collective nos too.. i shared only spouse info before since that is what we need.. :)
Hello 007JB
Thanxx for the info ;D

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Rick277 said:
Yes, probably i am expecting interview. As my wedding was on short duration stay plus not a traditionally huge wedding .
Have you applied for gcms?
Nope will do next month after completing 12 months
Even mine same way wedding with no traditional reception and stuff,
does it matter though a lot on the application or Wat ?

WishaVisa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T.Rex87 said:
Thank You :) I found this open data portal to see number of applications received at NDVO last year. April & May have highest number of applications received at NDVO. but these days applicants who filed their applications in April & May at CPC-M have started to receive updates. that means their files were received at NDVO later in months of June & July.

since number of applications received at NDVO after May decreases each month. I hope faster processing for all us. I don't know if I'm comparing these numbers correctly. just an idea. Goodluck everyone !! :) :)
I think that is less logical to think to that way. visa officers do not work overtime hours just to meet April and May targets. This is not Indian private company. Usually in a workplace that has fluctuating influx of applications they tend to spread it out so everybody gets the same waiting time.

According to your logic, people who applied in april and may are screwed but later applicants will get processed faster???
that does not make any sense; besides, if thats the case then it is irrational and unfair processing system.

It is convenient that to think that way because it gives false hope; I would love to think that way since i am Oct applicant but i am sure it doesn't work that way.

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
WishaVisa said:
I think that is less logical to think to that way. visa officers do not work overtime hours just to meet April and May targets. This is not Indian private company. Usually in a workplace that has fluctuating influx of applications they tend to spread it out so everybody gets the same waiting time.

According to your logic, people who applied in april and may are screwed but later applicants will get processed faster???
that does not make any sense; besides, if thats the case then it is irrational and unfair processing system.

It is convenient that to think that way because it gives false hope; I would love to think that way since i am Oct applicant but i am sure it doesn't work that way.
Well i didn't mean people who applied in april and may got screwed. we may experience delays due to large volume of applications so as we can also expect quicker processing when applications are lesser. Processing times depends on many different factors including number of applications received, that's the reason NDVO has longer avg. processing time than many other VO around the globe. So it may sound irrational or unfair system to you but that's what happens. having said that, there's no particular logic. I am just hoping for faster processing for everyone.
I'm Feb 2016 applicant, the recent avg processing time for SA at CPC-M is 36 days while it was around 66 days back in Nov., Dec., 2015. though it might not be because of number of applications but there's some improvement. it doesn't mean that applicants who got processed for SA in more than 60 days were screwed as compare to 2016 applicants, may be processing time will increase again, who knows. So my point is there's no consistency in processing times, like you think that they tend to provide same waiting period for everyone. I appreciate your opinion and i do wish that they give fair waiting period to everyone.
Goodluck with your application !! :):)

hvhs01

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/27/2015
Doc's Request.
nothing yet
Nomination.....
what is this?
AOR Received.
04/22/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
June 2015
Med's Request
re-med requested feb 3rd, 2016
Med's Done....
done upfront
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
April 7th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May
LANDED..........
May 17 2016
march applicant husband recieved remed request feb 2nd or 3rd he did the remed on feb 4th or 5th still been waiting since. Ordered notes. i tried to do a MP inquiry but they said wait a couple more months and if you hear nothing then come back. any other people with similar timeline still waiting for dm or ppr? also how likely is it that at this point they would request an interview ? im not sure hw thag works. how early or late into the process do you find out that they want an interview?

Im starting to get a little worried and discouraged.

Also i go to view my application status online and it hasnt been updated since the file transfer. when do they do an update on the cic website ?

robinsingh23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2015
AOR Received.
24-4-2015
File Transfer...
23 May 2015
hvhs01 said:
march applicant husband recieved remed request feb 2nd or 3rd he did the remed on feb 4th or 5th still been waiting since. Ordered notes. i tried to do a MP inquiry but they said wait a couple more months and if you hear nothing then come back. any other people with similar timeline still waiting for dm or ppr? also how likely is it that at this point they would request an interview ? im not sure hw thag works. how early or late into the process do you find out that they want an interview?

Im starting to get a little worried and discouraged.

Also i go to view my application status online and it hasnt been updated since the file transfer. when do they do an update on the cic website ?
Don't get worried I did the mp inquiry too last month and they told me same thing wait for 3 months lol
But we never recieved medical request

kamaljasmeet

Mar 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2015
My husbands May 14th 2015 application. We just received remedial request.
The link they provided us for medical is not working. Can someone tell me if they had same problem and how can I find that correct link?

Thank you

Rick277

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2015
AOR Received.
May 15, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
kamaljasmeet said:
The link they provided us for medical is not working. Can someone tell me if they had same problem and how can I find that correct link?

Thank you
Change the browser. I mean try in a different web browser. If you are using google chrome then use fire fox or internet exp.

And congratulations!! Wow may 14th !! Many people before you are waiting. Lucky you.. !!

Rick277

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2015
AOR Received.
May 15, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
kamaljasmeet said:

Thank you
Did it work with different browser ? And what is your timeline. Please share it.

S_chahal

Jul 9, 2015
Gurdaspur
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2,2015
AOR Received.
May 28,2015
File Transfer...
June12,2015
Med's Done....
Med upfornt on 13 feb 2015, remedical request on 15 feb 2016 done on feb 22nd feb 2016
Passport Req..
7 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13,2016
LANDED..........
May 5,2016
Is there anyone who have got interview after doing remedical?

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
S_chahal said:
Is there anyone who have got interview after doing remedical?
Hello S_chahal
Yes ,member name j@de got interview aftr remed....
Is there any red flag in ur case according to u???

Nabaaf

suman kaur

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamaljasmeet said:

Thank you
oh my god. 14 may applicant got remedical. congrats. we r still waiting

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
kamaljasmeet said:

Thank you
Hello kamaljasmeet
Congratulationsss..i hope u r able to open the link....is it compelte meds or jus chest xray?????
U gave this forum a positive hope by updating ur progress here....
Plz kindly lets us knw ur complete timeline...it will be of help to all of us.....whichever step date is applicable

Application received by cic
Meds done
Aor1
Sponsor approval
Aor2
Additional document request
Remed
Interview
Dm
Ppr
Location in india(if u r comfortable....)
So soon u vil also be added to the spreadsheet....
God bless u

Hello everyone....
Around mid may applicant jus received remed request today :p....dont lose hope we all r about to get some good newss soonnn ;D
This means there r many remeds out thr fr May applicants which is send by ndvo as there r only handfull of applicants present on this forum....best wishess to all....

Nabaaf

kamaljasmeet

Mar 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2015
We applied on 14th may 2015
Started process June 17, 2015
correspondence on July 9, 2015
First medical done 11 January 2015
Remedical request April 6, 2016

Is there any chance we can get interview even after remedical?

:D