13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
In process 8 oct
S_chahal said:
Guys i need help.I want to do mp enquiry.How it is done? We are supposed to send email to our mp? Or will have to personally meet him/her? Whose uci is to be mentioned the principal applicant or the person sponsporing? Please help me in this.I am very stressed :(
Chahal just call in ur local MP office, they will told you everything..what the document they need to enquiry....

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
S_chahal said:
Guys i need help.I want to do mp enquiry.How it is done? We are supposed to send email to our mp? Or will have to personally meet him/her? Whose uci is to be mentioned the principal applicant or the person sponsporing? Please help me in this.I am very stressed :(
Hello S_chahal
When ur application cross processing time or applicants aftr u hv got update n u hv not received any kind of communication so u shld go fr notes n then m.p enquiry.....
Mp enquiry is which will help u to draw the attention towards your application........U can send M.P an Email(an explaination of abt ur situation n case) , call them or u can walkin to their office...any option is fine....u should hv complete detail of ur file...its best to go with ur notes coz notes will guide u alot regarding current status of ur file n accordingly m.p can do enquiry....
U need to find m.p in ur area n communicate with him/her......
Here is the link of the MP (contacts and email addresses)
http://www.parl.gc.ca/MembersOfParliament/MainMPsCompleteList.aspx
M.p's have special hot line contact numbers to get insight of applicants file so they can get the perfect info of ur application if enquired at the correct time otherwise u will just get the generic reply frm them that u need to wait fr complete processing time of 17 months which they mostly gv to ppl who enquire at early stage or not so appropriate stage of their file......
I guess u shld wait fr awhile before going fr m.p enquiry as ur file seems to be fine....u did ur remed on 22nd feb 2016 and it takes anywhr between 2 weeks to 2 months to gt dm/ppr aftr remeds submission to ndvo provided case is straightforward n With minimal or no travel history....may be one of the reason fr delay must be many non-working days at ndvo in last week..... Though u may proceed with ur gut feeling.....
I hope this helps....best of luck fr ur application...be patient n relax....soon everything will be fine.....
God bless u

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Stevdillon said:
My wife got decision made today... thank you jesus....

Within what time we get passport request...
nitin.is.sharma3 said:
Got decision made today guys
Thank you all for ur support
Any idea how long it takes for ppr?
Hello Stevdillon & nitin.is.sharma...
Congratulationsssss....i hope u both receive ur ppr asap....currently, it takes anywhr between a day to a week in normal case...we all wish v get some update frm all the ppl who got dm by tommorrow or max by tuesday and even remeds fr May 2015 applicantsssss...fingers crossed...best wishess to uuu bothh....

Nabaaf

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
Stevdillon said:
My wife got decision made today... thank you jesus....

Within what time we get passport request...
congratulations, they made you wait so long!!! Did you have any red flags for your application

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
kam_cool said:
March 2015 Applications

Looks like there are many people who applied in March 2015 and are sill waiting.
I applied on March 20 and my status is still in Process.
Medical expired in December 2015 and still don't have a remedical yet.
I saw people who applied in April or even May 2015 who are already in Canada.
Don't know how these people work and how much verification they need to do on one person.
Lot's of people in the same boat.
I have done a MP inquiry and ordered notes to see why they have not responded yet but I am not stressing over it as life is busy here in Canada and time is just flying by. ;)
I think the 25000 Syrian refugees slowed things down but it's ok, they needed it more than us.
Well said! I agree with you completely! Hope you hear something soon!

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
missmywife said:
Guys...can anyone tell me whats the process of doing MP inquiry? I found out who my local MP is and got his offices phone number.

Do I just call and say I want to do an inquiry regarding my spouses sponsorship application? Do I need to take any documents with me to his office?
You just need your UCI number, your spouse's name and birthdate. Good luck!

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
S_chahal said:
Its a good idea to meet with them. You should have one UCI number for you application. You would have got that when you got your sponsorship approval. You just need your UCI number your spouses name and birthdate. Good luck!

vnarayan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
@reachmenow,

Are you sure about this? Because I saw some online resources and it was written that just by rendering Canada from US does not give an automatic extension of 6 months. I am confused whether to apply for extension or not.

Please help me. Have you done the same thing or you heard from any of your friends doing the same? or did you ask Immigration lawyer, CIC about this?

Please let me know. I would really appreciate.

Best Regards,
Vinod

S_chahal

Jul 9, 2015
Gurdaspur
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2,2015
AOR Received.
May 28,2015
File Transfer...
June12,2015
Med's Done....
Med upfornt on 13 feb 2015, remedical request on 15 feb 2016 done on feb 22nd feb 2016
Passport Req..
7 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13,2016
LANDED..........
May 5,2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello S_chahal
When ur application cross processing time or applicants aftr u hv got update n u hv not received any kind of communication so u shld go fr notes n then m.p enquiry.....
Mp enquiry is which will help u to draw the attention towards your application........U can send M.P an Email(an explaination of abt ur situation n case) , call them or u can walkin to their office...any option is fine....u should hv complete detail of ur file...its best to go with ur notes coz notes will guide u alot regarding current status of ur file n accordingly m.p can do enquiry....
U need to find m.p in ur area n communicate with him/her......
Here is the link of the MP (contacts and email addresses)
http://www.parl.gc.ca/MembersOfParliament/MainMPsCompleteList.aspx
M.p's have special hot line contact numbers to get insight of applicants file so they can get the perfect info of ur application if enquired at the correct time otherwise u will just get the generic reply frm them that u need to wait fr complete processing time of 17 months which they mostly gv to ppl who enquire at early stage or not so appropriate stage of their file......
I guess u shld wait fr awhile before going fr m.p enquiry as ur file seems to be fine....u did ur remed on 22nd feb 2016 and it takes anywhr between 2 weeks to 2 months to gt dm/ppr aftr remeds submission to ndvo provided case is straightforward n With minimal or no travel history....may be one of the reason fr delay must be many non-working days at ndvo in last week..... Though u may proceed with ur gut feeling.....
I hope this helps....best of luck fr ur application...be patient n relax....soon everything will be fine.....
God bless u

Nabaaf
Hey nabaaf thanks buddy.I will wait now.What do you think some people who got dm/ppr after 2 weeks and some like me are still waiting.I mean sometimes they forgot your file and move to the next one?.Many applicants after me have got dm/ppr after 2 weeks of remedical.I don't know what is the problem there.But anyway thanks for your support i will wait,hope i could hear something this week.

cool_fs4u

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
File Transfer...
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2016
Come on NDVO, shower PPRs on April applicants and start working on May-June-July files. ;D

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
hi guys , i ve applied for notes last month its been 30 days , i got nothing from them ,i mean today is the 30th day ,, should i wait for another 2 3 days ? NDVO has stucked in feb mar april,,,, :( :( :( :( :(

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
congrats silver hawk ,, its a great morning for u ,, best of luck btw wats ur timeline ....?

SilverHawk

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Bubba_bear said:
congrats silver hawk ,, its a great morning for u ,, best of luck btw wats ur timeline ....?
Indeed. Thanks

April 10th, 2015 applicant
March 4th, 2016 remedical request
March 8th, 2016 remedical done
March 31st, 2016 DM
April 4th, 2016 PPR