+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

aumraiya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hi everyone,

Just received the request for re-medical. Can anyone recommend a good panel physician in Mississauga or GTA area ? I have seen horrible comments about a few who did not do it properly or were late in sending their reports.

Haridevadoss

Mar 16, 2016
Hello everyone,

I got decision made on my wife's application on 28th March 2016. I could not post this earlier. Hope to get PPR soon.

Prayers to all of us waiting. Let us stay strong and everything is for good and will be good.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
jat0051 said:
Hi All,

posting diffrent question in this thread

My file was received by Mississauga office on 7th may 2015, medical was done 30th april 2015, i got info that medical results have been received & CIC stated that processing has been started on my file on 5th june 2015. I want to know processing has been started in may month or in june month?

on 29th September 2015, Delhi embassy confirmed via mail that they have received file, after that i haven't gotten any information?

Still waiting n waiting..... its much frustrating.....
Yours and mine Timeline is the same just that I did medical on 1st Aug after submitting my Application if you hear anything let me know too Pal

boateng

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May5, 2015 (application received)
AOR Received.
AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
aumraiya said:
Hi everyone,

Just received the request for re-medical. Can anyone recommend a good panel physician in Mississauga or GTA area ? I have seen horrible comments about a few who did not do it properly or were late in sending their reports.
could you let us know your timeline please

Thanks

aumraiya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
My timeline is on the sheet, I could not update it myself though. Can anyone do it instead ?

Can anyone recommend a good panel physician in Mississauga or GTA area ? I have seen horrible comments about a few who did not do it properly or were late in sending their reports.

boateng said:
could you let us know your timeline please

Thanks

preeti2072

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request on 25-4-2016 & again on 10/6/16 full med
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
22 june 2016
aumraiya said:
My timeline is on the sheet, I could not update it myself though. Can anyone do it instead ?

Can anyone recommend a good panel physician in Mississauga or GTA area ? I have seen horrible comments about a few who did not do it properly or were late in sending their reports.
Hey when ur medical expired?

GKAGAS1

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
File Transfer...
06-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015 & re-medical on Oct 04, 2016
Interview........
03-10-2016
aksar said:
Hello
I have a very different question. I was filling out the sponsorship evaluation form and there is a question on current situation and got 3 option
1. employed
2 unemployed
3 self employed.
my situation is that i was employed last year until November but i had my business also along in the side. So i had left my job in November for looking after my business. So can some one help me into this and advise what should i fill in?

Can someone advise
Given information should be true at the time of filling the questionnaire.

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
Hi All,
I'm planning to apply for my wife's Outland PR application in next couple of weeks and I have seen that processing time for PR from NDVO is around 12-13 months avg. In almost all of the cases, the file is transferred to NDVO and processed from there.
Now my question here is, if my wife is in Canada with me and I apply for her Outland PR (considering it's faster), is there a chance it will get it processed from Ottawa Visa office? I was looking at another thread under family class where many of the applicants applied for Outland Spousal PR (from countries such as Italy, Netherlands, France etc) and their visa office turned out to be Ottawa instead of their respective countries. And their applications were processed way faster as way - approx avg is 6 months.

I'm really confused as to why this happened to them (even they are!! ). Has this happened to any NDVO applicant here that anyone is aware of?

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
They are processing april files and giving away remeds and pprs & They have just started May applicants. as May hs the most number of applications may be thats why we are getting less updates... Only two forum members got remeds both are 1st May applicants... May members should get more active on forum about updates
and a request to new members also... Pls post any update alongwith ur timeline in the forum.
Hope Almighty will bless us showers of PPRs... 8)

np.2010

Mar 30, 2016
Hello,

Can anyone please help with the education section of IMM5669E? My wife studied grade 1-7 in one school and grade 8-9 in another. What would I write in the "Field of Study" section? Also, what would be in the "Type of certificate/diploma issue" box for grade 1-7? She studied in India. Thanks everyone for your help.

brandyzene

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

My wife is on visitor visa...Initially her residence address displayed on ECAS was of Indian address...this week it has been changed to our address thats of Canada....has anyone faced similar situation....?

I will appreciate the reply

pgu

Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015 ... IP on Oct-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical on March 16th, 2016 done on 19th March 2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
booked tickets for Sept 14, 2016
np.2010 said:
Hello,

Can anyone please help with the education section of IMM5669E? My wife studied grade 1-7 in one school and grade 8-9 in another. What would I write in the "Field of Study" section? Also, what would be in the "Type of certificate/diploma issue" box for grade 1-7? She studied in India. Thanks everyone for your help.
For School, you can write Board Name (like CBSE or other state board) under Name of Institute. and write 10th or 10+2 sec education under type of certificate.
in my case i wrote 10+2 sec education and there is no need to write From date for 10+2 or 10th as in India we have nursery, LKG, UKG etc.

No matter how many years you studied till ur 10+2 , your education years will be considered as 12 years only

pgu

Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015 ... IP on Oct-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical on March 16th, 2016 done on 19th March 2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
booked tickets for Sept 14, 2016
vaibhavxv said:
Hi All,
I'm planning to apply for my wife's Outland PR application in next couple of weeks and I have seen that processing time for PR from NDVO is around 12-13 months avg. In almost all of the cases, the file is transferred to NDVO and processed from there.
Now my question here is, if my wife is in Canada with me and I apply for her Outland PR (considering it's faster), is there a chance it will get it processed from Ottawa Visa office? I was looking at another thread under family class where many of the applicants applied for Outland Spousal PR (from countries such as Italy, Netherlands, France etc) and their visa office turned out to be Ottawa instead of their respective countries. And their applications were processed way faster as way - approx avg is 6 months.

I'm really confused as to why this happened to them (even they are!! ). Has this happened to any NDVO applicant here that anyone is aware of?
Hi, if you noticed then there are two different set of documents for Outland and InLand applications and if you are filling outland then your visa office will be considered as you native place.