Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
PR_Sn said:
Hello PR_Sn
Vfs hv their pick up of the day,daily fr ndvo office at around 1.30-2pm in most of their branches so ur passport reached same day...be happy....god bless u....ur stamped passport is on the way....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

mrsmuktibodh

Feb 8, 2016
chauhan2183 said:
My ecas started showing dm on 13th march... and it had 4 lines... and i have not yet got ppr .. now i just checked and there was a 5th line stating:
We sent you correspondence on March 15, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

What does this mean?? Can anyone help.. plz..
I believe you might have receive PPR request by mail and not email

PR_Sn

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 06, 2016
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
File Transfer...
March 20, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med: Dec 2015
Interview........
Nope!
Passport Req..
March 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello PR_Sn
Vfs hv their pick up of the day,daily fr ndvo office at around 1.30-2pm in most of their branches so ur passport reached same day...be happy....god bless u....ur stamped passport is on the way....

Nabaaf
Thanks a ton!
I wanna tell everyone, that this long wait is worth.. trust me, we waited for 14 months, now it looks nothing in front of the happiness :) God bless all

boblong87

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
chauhan2183 said:
My ecas started showing dm on 13th march... and it had 4 lines... and i have not yet got ppr .. now i just checked and there was a 5th line stating:
We sent you correspondence on March 15, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

What does this mean?? Can anyone help.. plz..
Hey chauhan2183,

i am in the same situation, do not worry. i have the same lines on my ecas after dm. i got dm march 6. i followed up with mp and found out it was ppr which was sent in mail.. yet to receive it.. we must have the same visa officer...it could be due to there system being down thats why they sent post mail...who knows..lol. you should get mail very soon.

Bikuchd

Mar 16, 2016
Hello all,
I am putting my application end of this months. But last month I have been diagnosed with tuberculosis unfortunately.there is patch in my lungs which is coming on the X-ray. My question is can I put up my file without medical and will send to them when ask, and will it be safe? I am confused . Please reply

ramanharman2015

Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23, 2015
AOR Received.
May 21, 2015
File Transfer...
June 18, 2015
Med's Done....
March 21, 2015 UPFRONT
O god this wait........our medical expiring on 21st march n applied on 23 april dont know y we have ni update yet:( so irritating n it really makes u nervous whn u see people applied after n medical expiring after getting update fr remedical:( no hard feelings but make u nervous...anyone in the same shoe????

Shall i do MP enquiry??

boblong87

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
hey ramanharman2015,

dont worry i was in the same situation..i got my remedical later.. while people ahead of me were getting re medicals ..its case to case variance..relax and wait couple weeks. mp enquiry at this stage will not help..give it 2 weeks i am sure you will get something within next week..if you still dont hear back within next 2 weeks request for notes that should open a new portal for you...hang tight and dont get anxious you will get something within next couple weeks..good luck and best wishes

boblong87

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Bikuchd said:
Hello all,
I am putting my application end of this months. But last month I have been diagnosed with tuberculosis unfortunately.there is patch in my lungs which is coming on the X-ray. My question is can I put up my file without medical and will send to them when ask, and will it be safe? I am confused . Please reply
Whether you are found to have a history of any lung disease or is currently undergoing treatment for it, it is likely that during your medical examination that will be requested of you by CIC, the accredited clinic/s listed in their website will STILL ask you to undergo the tests that you had from your own clinic. I suggest you just subject yourself to the process and let them ask for the tests when the time comes for you to have your medical examination.

So if you still want to be cleared by another physician regarding your past lung condition, you may do so but the clinic who will be performing your medical exam might repeat all those tests anyway so I suggest you just wait. If you're confident that you have been previously cleared or have been previously treated then you shouldn't have anything to fear.

Feb 3, 2016
dhruvarpita said:
Yes still waiting....We have not even received remedical request....25th March application
Have you applied gcms notes? I got mine back today and it says "interview recommended" and file was updated on January 23rd as per gcms notes. We have not heard anything yet from CIC.Anyone else in the same situation like us?There is no reason mentioned why interview is recommended. My husband visited USA last year for 3 months on B1/B2 visa and he came back after 3 months. I am not sure why they have recommended interview and not sure when they are going to send us date for interview or any kind of communication. This is depressing.CIC is stretching it way too much.

Feb 3, 2016
mrsmuktibodh said:
Yep still waiting. 17 march applicant..
My husband is a March 25, 2015 applicant and as per gcms notes interview is recommended . Did you guys applied for notes? Any idea when they are going to send interview ?Some of the march and January applicants had already received interview dates , where as on the other-hand many of the 2014 applicants are still waiting. I am 2015 applicant but not sure about this inconsistency and lack of transparency across the cases. So freaking tired :-[ :'(

IndToCan1

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016 (AOR2 - Feb 1, 2016) (CSQ - Mar 1, 2016)
File Transfer...
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 22, 2015
Passport Req..
May 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2016
Hi, Every1.

I'm often following this thread as our file is in-process at NDVO as well.
I'm happy & get excited when I see the updates from fellow members regarding their files.
It brings certain hope that things are moving & we are in queue as well... so one day!

As most of you have noticed also & it's frustrating that NDVO do send out updates at the beginning of the week but by the end of the week; it's nap time for the slackers... ridiculous. :mad:

Makes me think of the following quote:
Always give 100% at Work: 10% Monday, 23% Tuesday, 40% Wednesday, 22% Thursday, 5% Friday!

akss1983

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Interview........
hopfully no
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Nabaaf said:
Hello PR_Sn

Nabaaf
I was along the one of the forum members at vfs chandigarh. I asked those people..they said v r brining your passport from chandigarh embassy. We were egerly waiting and suddenly a caged car with security guards stooped in front of vfs. We asked that is this from visa office. They said yes. And at that time our heart beats increased. We went inisde. The formailty of handling the packets back to us were done. I asked the guy that is it stamped in delhi. They said no ..now a days passport gets stamp at cnandigarh embassy. (Nearest visa office)
Very funny thing happed tgat i asked the forum member to open her packet and check. She said plz do me a favour. I am so nervous and scared....kindly open my packet.. so v exchanged our packets and opened them.. i opened her pack and there was a visa she opened my pack and there was visa... so v them returend happily back to our respective homes.....but its good to c that forum members atlast met at vfs centres ....made us very happy.....

chauhan2183

Oct 15, 2015
ludhiana
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th march 2015
File Transfer...
28th may 2015
Med's Done....
5th feb 2015
boblong87 said:
Hey chauhan2183,

i am in the same situation, do not worry. i have the same lines on my ecas after dm. i got dm march 6. i followed up with mp and found out it was ppr which was sent in mail.. yet to receive it.. we must have the same visa officer...it could be due to there system being down thats why they sent post mail...who knows..lol. you should get mail very soon.
Lol ... yeah that could be the reason... hope to get the mail asap.. and good luck to all :)

jkaur90

Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 22,2015
File Transfer...
June 22,2015
Med's Done....
March 18,2015 Remedical request March31,2016 done on April 2,2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 23,2016
LANDED..........
May 9, 2016
ramanharman2015 said:
O god this wait........our medical expiring on 21st march n applied on 23 april dont know y we have ni update yet:( so irritating n it really makes u nervous whn u see people applied after n medical expiring after getting update fr remedical:( no hard feelings but make u nervous...anyone in the same shoe????

Shall i do MP enquiry??
we r in same boat as our was applied on 22 april and medical expired on 18 march .. no updates ... fingers crossed

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
jkaur90 said:
we r in same boat as our was applied on 22 april and medical expired on 18 march .. no updates ... fingers crossed
Don't worry you'll get it soon... i guess by the end of this month... Mine medical will expire on march 25 & im a May 27 Applicant... its really hard to wait now... but we have no other option.