11-07-2015
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
17-05-2016
grandtoy25 said:
I cannot post links as forum doesn't allow it.... If you search google for : "report on plans and priorities 2016-2017" you will get it

Compare it to 2015-2016 report and it shows that spouse cases will have 50 more FTEs (full-time equivalents) human resources this year
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/rpp/2016-2017/index.asp#a2.2.1.1

Above is the link for the quoted data.

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
PreethiMahendran said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/rpp/2016-2017/index.asp#a2.2.1.1

Above is the link for the quoted data.

hey thank u :) i checked.. :)

bobgir

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
20 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
23 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
priya.k said:
Hello all,

Hope everyone's doing well. Firstly, congratulations to everyone who have got remeds or DM or PPR or the much awaited visa itself. I hope the waiting and separation will make you cherish your respective spouses more.

For myself, due to certain circumstances, my spouse has withdrawn my application and my file has been closed. For general information on this morbid topic, NDVO sends an email to the PA and the sponsor 2-3 weeks after the withdrawl request has been made. In my case, I got the email after 3 weeks and they send you a registered letter as well (which I am yet to receive). Some time this week my ECAS also changed to "Withdrawn", so, this is the end of my applications journey.

I wish I had better news to share..but anyway..

For those of you who are still waiting, sit tight and be patient. Worrying will not make things any easier. If it bothers you that so many other people are getting updates but not you, go off the forum for a week. Believe me, it helps.

Keep helping and motivating each other. No good deed goes unrewarded. Most importantly, don't let the long distance ruin your relationship. When you pray for yourself, send out a prayer for 2014 people too. We all understand how very difficult this is for them.

My sincerest thanks to everyone who helped me out one way or another.. Special thanks to jaytanz for not letting me turn into a panic monkey when i was a newbie and mikee23 for hearing out my generic rants and spreadsheet demands. I hope both of you gentlemen are reunited with your respective spouses at the earliest. I am also grateful to all who prayed for me and my family earlier, specially SinghGrewal. To all other anonymous well wishers, I will pray for you too.

Too many things are undecided for me as of now. I don't know how long I'll keep my account active, but if i can help anyone, please send me a personal message. I appreciate everyone's concerns and good wishes and I'm sure most of you will be curious as to why this happened now when my application was in its last stage, but please understand that things are very complicated for me right now and that's the type of personal information that I'm not ready to share yet.

I wish you all a good life.

Hi priya, so sorry to hear this...But as the saying goes whatever happens ....happens for good..so something better is waiting for u....u take care... N all the best.

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
priya.k said:
Hello all,

Hope everyone's doing well. Firstly, congratulations to everyone who have got remeds or DM or PPR or the much awaited visa itself. I hope the waiting and separation will make you cherish your respective spouses more.

For myself, due to certain circumstances, my spouse has withdrawn my application and my file has been closed. For general information on this morbid topic, NDVO sends an email to the PA and the sponsor 2-3 weeks after the withdrawl request has been made. In my case, I got the email after 3 weeks and they send you a registered letter as well (which I am yet to receive). Some time this week my ECAS also changed to "Withdrawn", so, this is the end of my applications journey.

For those of you who are still waiting, sit tight and be patient. Worrying will not make things any easier. If it bothers you that so many other people are getting updates but not you, go off the forum for a week. Believe me, it helps.

Keep helping and motivating each other. No good deed goes unrewarded. Most importantly, don't let the long distance ruin your relationship. When you pray for yourself, send out a prayer for 2014 people too. We all understand how very difficult this is for them.

My sincerest thanks to everyone who helped me out one way or another.. Special thanks to jaytanz for not letting me turn into a panic monkey when i was a newbie and mikee23 for hearing out my generic rants and spreadsheet demands. I hope both of you gentlemen are reunited with your respective spouses at the earliest. I am also grateful to all who prayed for me and my family earlier, specially SinghGrewal. To all other anonymous well wishers, I will pray for you too.

Too many things are undecided for me as of now. I don't know how long I'll keep my account active, but if i can help anyone, please send me a personal message. I appreciate everyone's concerns and good wishes and I'm sure most of you will be curious as to why this happened now when my application was in its last stage, but please understand that things are very complicated for me right now and that's the type of personal information that I'm not ready to share yet.

Hello priya.k
May God gv u strength to over come all ur troubles.....
I was thinking abt ur remed update since two three days n yesterday i noticed that ur name was no more mentioned on the spreadsheet list so i got abit worried thn i thought may be u hv deleted ur account and asked to remove ur user name frm list...bt i never thought of such a situation....be strong n handle urself properly........u r brave n strong person.....god bless u.....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

R.S.

Sep 25, 2012
I just checked processing time for spousal applications. I'm surprised by seeing its 17 months from 16 months. We were thinking they will decrease the timeline but they are increasing it. We are July end applicant. Still many months to go

boblong87

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
priya.k said:
Hello all,

Best wishes to you and family.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
I'm May 6th Applicant
I'm Going to Apply for notes this week.
Is it a good time to apply for notes will I come to know that I have to go thru interview process or not ?
Can anyone tell me how to apply GCMS notes?
Can I Principal applicant do that or only Sponser can do dat?
Help would be appreciated.

AH2512

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015 ; Recd by CIC : 16-03-2015
AOR Received.
22-04-2015 ; AOR by NDVO: 25-05-2015
Med's Request
ReMed : 28-01-16
Med's Done....
22-01-2015; ReMed : 30-01-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
14-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-04-2016
priya.k said:
Hello all,

Hi Priya,

Very sorry to hear this. My sincere good wishes for you. It is so very kind of you to spread such positivity while undergoing such an unfortunate circumstance yourself. I will have your well being in my prayers!

Good luck with everything dear!

Take care

desijugni

Feb 25, 2016
Senior Members can anyone of you please help me with the form which needs to be submitted with the PPR ie point 5, need Urgent help please.

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
priya.k said:
Hello all,

May Waheguru BlessYou...

akashchokshi

Aug 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2015
AOR Received.
09-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
13-July-2015
Med's Request
12-April-2016 (RE-MEDICAL)
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015 (Upfront)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-May-2016
LANDED..........
June 16th :D
Khan2001 said:
I'm May 6th Applicant
I'm Going to Apply for notes this week.
Is it a good time to apply for notes will I come to know that I have to go thru interview process or not ?
Can anyone tell me how to apply GCMS notes?
Can I Principal applicant do that or only Sponser can do dat?
Help would be appreciated.
I am a May 8th applicant and I am gonna do the same! ::)

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
Congrats to all who got updates... lets see when they start May applicants...
Its really hard to wait now... :mad:

jkaur90

Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 22,2015
File Transfer...
June 22,2015
Med's Done....
March 18,2015 Remedical request March31,2016 done on April 2,2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 23,2016
LANDED..........
May 9, 2016
april 22 applicant... medical was done on 18 march and file is in process since june 22... no updates yet... thinking for applying notes. One question who can apply for notes ?? the one who is sponsoring or the applicant spouse??

gur#@b

Feb 18, 2016
why Delhi visa office slow down the process? no good update from last 2 days? when they start may applicants turn???? :( :(