22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
grandtoy25 said:
From Immigration Plan released by CIC and it is for all CIC network.. I think it was 180 for spouse cases and now it is 230 for this year.
if u have the link, could you please share for our benefits? thank u :) :) :)

ssgmahajan

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
himachal pradesh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2015
File Transfer...
30-10-3015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Passport Req..
april 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
april 19, 2016
LANDED..........
l
grandtoy25 said:
From Immigration Plan released by CIC and it is for all CIC network.. I think it was 180 for spouse cases and now it is 230 for this year.
Ways FTE?

Rashu

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th June 2016
Nomination.....
Sponsor Approval : 23rd August 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 19th July 2016, AOR2: 24th August 2016
File Transfer...
23rd August 2016... 3rd line added on 24th August 2016
Med's Done....
4th June 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6th March 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13th March 2017
Spousal sponsorship Query

Hi,

My fiance is a PR holder and working in Canada and we ll be getting married in May 2016.
And I am in Mumbai, India and I had applied for visitor visa which was rejected due to family ties in Canada and travel history.

I am planning to apply for Spouse sponsorship PR for me after the wedding.

We have a few queries over the Spousal PR application which are as below:
1) I have got a rejection letter with a UCI for visitor visa. Do we need to enter this UCI in spousal sponsorship application?
2) Upfront medical and police clearance certificates should be applied before OR after marriage?
3) Since I would be moving to my would be husband's town (Mangalore) after wedding. Should I need to apply for police clearance from his hometown passport office or from my old address (Mumbai) before marriage?
4) Do we need to show my employment proof for spousal PR ,since I have quit my job recently?
5) Do we need to attach the visitor visa rejection letter along with spousal PR application which contains a UCI?
6) After getting spousal approval (after 2 months from application of sponsor PR) , can I apply for a visitor visa to meet my would be husband during the long processing time?
7) Last query is whether it is a good idea to apply visitor visa before spousal PR application after our wedding?

We would be grateful to you if any one could help us in the above queries.

Have a good day and thanks in advance.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Re: Spousal sponsorship Query

Rashu said:
Hi,

My fiance is a PR holder and working in Canada and we ll be getting married in May 2016.
And I am in Mumbai, India and I had applied for visitor visa which was rejected due to family ties in Canada and travel history.

1) I have got a rejection letter with a UCI for visitor visa. Do we need to enter this UCI in spousal sponsorship application?
Yes
2) Upfront medical and police clearance certificates should be applied before OR after marriage?
Rather submit everything together
3) Since I would be moving to my would be husband's town (Mangalore) after wedding. Should I need to apply for police clearance from his hometown passport office or from my old address (Mumbai) before marriage?
Mumbai would be fine
4) Do we need to show my employment proof for spousal PR ,since I have quit my job recently?
No,but if you stay employed it will surely help you with TRV if you plan to apply again
5) Do we need to attach the visitor visa rejection letter along with spousal PR application which contains a UCI?
there is question in the forms you say yes on it
6) After getting spousal approval (after 2 months from application of sponsor PR) , can I apply for a visitor visa to meet my would be husband during the long processing time?
Yes you can
7) Last query is whether it is a good idea to apply visitor visa before spousal PR application after our wedding?
it seems they already have refused you once you can apply after marriage with more stronger proofs Good Luck

Rick277

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2015
AOR Received.
May 15, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront

Rashu said:
Hi,

Yes.

After

If you do everything before then it makes an impression that wedding was intended for visa. I could be wrong.

Both. That is what i did for my wife.

And manglore, very beautiful city. You're very lucky. I spent my four years there. College life was awesome, i m not sure about married life. But it rains a lot. Nice bay fronts. And lots of temples

Yes. You will need to justify your activities , occupation present and past and you can prove that. not with employment letter but T4 , pay stubs and all.

No . You do not have to attache anything.
They already know, it stays on your file. And they can use this informations for your future applications.

Ye you can apply. But file has to be well prepared, you must have a job or a reason for going back to Manglore after visiting your husband.

I would suggest not to do it before Pr application. Because incase you get rejection it will be add on for future application.

Rick277

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2015
AOR Received.
May 15, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront

jaytanz said:
Yes
Rather submit everything together
Mumbai would be fine
No,but if you stay employed it will surely help you with TRV if you plan to apply again
there is question in the forms you say yes on it
Yes you can
it seems they already have refused you once you can apply after marriage with more stronger proofs Good Luck
And i agree with this too.

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Rashu said:
Hi,

Yes
U should apply for pcc jus 15 days prior to ur application submission date and medical as jus a week before submission of application...as both r valid fr one year n according to current trend it takes abt 12 months approx to complete the processing so this documents need to be valid till the end of complete processing or else if processing takes more time then a year then they will demand fr the new one if needed during the end of the process...so both most recent while submitting ur application is the best option...but u shld submit both documents initially only with complete package
Pcc is applied in the area in which u hv stayed atleast fr a year
No,not necessary...just mention ur past employment detail in the required column in the form...
Yes ,u shld definately attach it...though they r aware of it but it would be that u r truthfull to them n transparent in ur application fr pr....u may even attach brief detail lettr abt it with ur application
Yes,surely u can apply bt with strong proofs of returning back to India n other required documentation....
Already now u hv got rejection so its better to wait and apply aftr u receive ur aor2 email frm ndvo fr ur pr file.....
Kindly read each page of the below link to get idea abt visitor visa
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitor-visa-grantedwife-of-pr-t273759.450.html

Hello Rashu
I hope this helps

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Hello all,

Hope everyone's doing well. Firstly, congratulations to everyone who have got remeds or DM or PPR or the much awaited visa itself. I hope the waiting and separation will make you cherish your respective spouses more.

For myself, due to certain circumstances, my spouse has withdrawn my application and my file has been closed. For general information on this morbid topic, NDVO sends an email to the PA and the sponsor 2-3 weeks after the withdrawl request has been made. In my case, I got the email after 3 weeks and they send you a registered letter as well (which I am yet to receive). Some time this week my ECAS also changed to "Withdrawn", so, this is the end of my applications journey.

I wish I had better news to share..but anyway..

For those of you who are still waiting, sit tight and be patient. Worrying will not make things any easier. If it bothers you that so many other people are getting updates but not you, go off the forum for a week. Believe me, it helps.

Keep helping and motivating each other. No good deed goes unrewarded. Most importantly, don't let the long distance ruin your relationship. When you pray for yourself, send out a prayer for 2014 people too. We all understand how very difficult this is for them.

My sincerest thanks to everyone who helped me out one way or another.. Special thanks to jaytanz for not letting me turn into a panic monkey when i was a newbie and mikee23 for hearing out my generic rants and spreadsheet demands. I hope both of you gentlemen are reunited with your respective spouses at the earliest. I am also grateful to all who prayed for me and my family earlier, specially SinghGrewal. To all other anonymous well wishers, I will pray for you too.

Too many things are undecided for me as of now. I don't know how long I'll keep my account active, but if i can help anyone, please send me a personal message. I appreciate everyone's concerns and good wishes and I'm sure most of you will be curious as to why this happened now when my application was in its last stage, but please understand that things are very complicated for me right now and that's the type of personal information that I'm not ready to share yet.

I wish you all a good life.

rj04

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2015
Nomination.....
In Canada on TRV
File Transfer...
19-06-2015. In-Process- Oct 9, 2015
Med's Request
March 07, 2016
Med's Done....
March 08,2016, Doctor sent it on March 14, 2016
Interview........
Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016
Hi, Can someone explain the process of flag-poling. What documents are needed or any tips? Please and Thanks

maahi88

Jan 31, 2016
priya.k said:
Hello all,

Hope everyone's doing well. Firstly, congratulations to everyone who have got remeds or DM or PPR or the much awaited visa itself. I hope the waiting and separation will make you cherish your respective spouses more.

For myself, due to certain circumstances, my spouse has withdrawn my application and my file has been closed. For general information on this morbid topic, NDVO sends an email to the PA and the sponsor 2-3 weeks after the withdrawl request has been made. In my case, I got the email after 3 weeks and they send you a registered letter as well (which I am yet to receive). Some time this week my ECAS also changed to "Withdrawn", so, this is the end of my applications journey.

For those of you who are still waiting, sit tight and be patient. Worrying will not make things any easier. If it bothers you that so many other people are getting updates but not you, go off the forum for a week. Believe me, it helps.

Keep helping and motivating each other. No good deed goes unrewarded. Most importantly, don't let the long distance ruin your relationship. When you pray for yourself, send out a prayer for 2014 people too. We all understand how very difficult this is for them.

My sincerest thanks to everyone who helped me out one way or another.. Special thanks to jaytanz for not letting me turn into a panic monkey when i was a newbie and mikee23 for hearing out my generic rants and spreadsheet demands. I hope both of you gentlemen are reunited with your respective spouses at the earliest. I am also grateful to all who prayed for me and my family earlier, specially SinghGrewal. To all other anonymous well wishers, I will pray for you too.

Too many things are undecided for me as of now. I don't know how long I'll keep my account active, but if i can help anyone, please send me a personal message. I appreciate everyone's concerns and good wishes and I'm sure most of you will be curious as to why this happened now when my application was in its last stage, but please understand that things are very complicated for me right now and that's the type of personal information that I'm not ready to share yet.

Hey dear ... Why ur application has been withdrawn .. Feeling sad fr u dear

grandtoy25

Mar 14, 2016
grandtoy25 said:
I cannot post links as forum doesn't allow it.... If you search google for : "report on plans and priorities 2016-2017" you will get it

Compare it to 2015-2016 report and it shows that spouse cases will have 50 more FTEs (full-time equivalents) human resources this year

marina_quelle

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
06-01-2015
priya.k said:
Hello all,

Hi Priya,

It's unfortunate to hear that your application has been withdrawn. I wish you all the best in your future and life. You were one of the big supporters here on this forum. God bless you and Big hugs. You deserve the best.

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rj04 said:
Hi, Can someone explain the process of flag-poling. What documents are needed or any tips? Please and Thanks
Not sure if this will be of any help to you but i did mine 6 years ago.I took my passport with visa,My current work permit at that time and all the forms cic sent me when i got my PR and also copy of bank statement(they never asked for it though).First i went to Canadian side of border crossing and then they sent me to US side.And i told the US side why i was there and they handed me a letter went back to Canadian side and after 15 Mins i was a permanent residence :D :D.But i believe you don't have to go to border any more you can do this at local CIC office bt you need a appointment.SO give a call to CIC to check for this option.

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
priya.k said:
Hello all,

really feel sad to hear this! :( its easy to state don worry, things will be fine.. but there goes a popular saying,"everything happens for a reason, but that reason wud be unknown". i wish from the bottom of the heart that that particular reason turns fruitful to u :)

bad or good phase won't stay for a long time.. this phase will go away sooner.. don worry.. our prayers wid u for a stronger mind and heart.. bcuz we (the forum) are the real people who can understand this stretch of being away from spouse! u ll be alright soon :)