Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
ShreyaRishabh said:
Hi Everyone.

I recently got to knw about this forum and I instantly felt the need to get attached to it as I am sailing the same boat as all of you and it would be great to be connected with you all.

My timelines are as follows:-

Application - 22 May 2015
AOR1 - 26 June 2015
AOR2 - 27 July 2015

Waiting for remedicals / PPR.

Hope may applications get started soon.

PLease include my timelines in the spreadsheet.

Thanks
Shreya

Hi ShreyaRishab...
We have almost same timeline...
Hope they start May applicants this week... fingers crossed... !!!

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
skyra2015 said:
hey guys any update regarding may applicants. Hope april 2015 has been completed
Lot of April applicants are still pending they are giving remeds, PR & Visas to randomly...Hope they start May applicants soon ...

gur#@b

Feb 18, 2016
ShreyaRishabh said:
Hi Everyone.

I recently got to knw about this forum and I instantly felt the need to get attached to it as I am sailing the same boat as all of you and it would be great to be connected with you all.

My timelines are as follows:-

Application - 22 May 2015
AOR1 - 26 June 2015
AOR2 - 27 July 2015

Hope may applications get started soon.

PLease include my timelines in the spreadsheet.

Thanks
Shreya

hi shreya
ur and my timeline is totally same let hope we ll get some update soon

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
I'm too May 6th applicant after one year from both inquiry which one shld I do first
Gcms notes or amp inquiry
Can anyone tell me Becz its gonna be a year in one month havnt heard anything from them since 9 months now after the Adr which was sent by be on 1st Aug.

ShreyaRishabh

Mar 14, 2016
Hi

I am from Delhi Only.

I hope we get some updates soon.

Please keep us all updated all May applicants..

It really gives some hope and information around what is happening and we are not alone :p

Regards
Shreya

PS070315

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 14, 2016
AOR Received.
May 21, 2015
File Transfer...
May 19, 2015. In Progress
Med's Request
Mar 15,2016
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015, Mar 16,2016
Hi,
Posting this for the benefit of all. Most of us are going through the pain of our PR wait and TRV rejection. It’s not impossible to get TRV. We need to go with correct documentation. My husband and myself have done lot of homework for getting TRV. I also had two times TRV rejection and then got TRV approved twice during my PR application process. I would like to share my experience, hope it helps in building good documentation and getting TRV approved for spouse.
If PR is a major project. TRV is like a min project, it takes at least 1month for preparing right set of documents.
1. When to Apply:
You can apply before marriage or after marriage also. If the TRV is getting rejected when applied before marriage then hold on and apply for TRV after marriage, after filling your PR, even better if you apply after getting file number(especially if spouse is not in job and has no travel history).
2. Know your case:
We need to first understand what category we fall under and build documents accordingly. Based on my experience I can broadly categorize people in below category :
a. Applicant is working and has travel history:
This is the category that has high probability of getting TRV approved as they have high liability of returning to home country due to their work ties, again documentation plays a very important role. So if your spouse is working then do not let him/her quit the job. Below list of documents if provided properly and case rightly built then you get approval fast and quick.

b. Applicant is working but no previous travel history :
This is the next category where getting approval is high as they are again having strong ties of returning to home country fast due to work ties. But if the visa officer feels you belong to potential immigrant category then he will reject stating you have no previous travel history. In this case there should be more strong ties to be shown for home country stating you like your job, you have parents to take care of or some important family function for which you need to come back.
c. Applicant not working but has travel history
This category section also need to build proper documentation in terms of what strong ties he/she can show towards home country and they will return after the period of stay. If the applicant has home loan/education loan/ has assets in their name then those can be given as document, in this category the documents and invite letter of the sponsor is very crucial as they are not financially independent and when they come to Canada. In this case both applicant and sponsor needs to show more funds. Need to attach travel tickets, insurance etc. Its better to apply after the PR file number has come.
d. Applicant not working and has no travel history
 They are high risk of rejection case as the visa officer feels they will not return to the home country once they reach Canada, again I have helped two people in this category whose TRV is approved. For this you really need all the documents that will be mentioned below (except applicant work and IT return related document). Its better if you plan for a out of country honeymoon if possible to make up the travel history. If possible have some assets or FD in the applicant’s name. Again do not create FD immediately before applying TRV, they visa officer will know it’s made of for the TRV, do it as soon as your engagement is fixed, good if it’s one or two months before the TRV is applied. Again all the points told for “Applicant not working but has travel history
“ hold good. This category better if applied after PR file number has come, that too after AOR 1.

--------------------------------------Regarding your documents----------------------------
Note: This is not a PR application hence too many proof about your marriage is not required. So just provide below documents in order that is given as per your scenario.
If your TRV is already rejected then see the rejection letter and provide all the supporting documents that will satisfy the visa officer for not rejecting your case. This is reveres technique but this is the formula I used in my case as I had job + travel history but still had got TRV rejection twice.
Part A
1. Cover letter:

- Hear give an introduction of applicant, reason why they are applying for TRV
- Highlight about dual intent. You can include below point in your invite letter stating you have read in internet and also verified in public library (This is one example):
" In accordance with section 22(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, Mr/Ms. <applicant name> is permitted to hold dual intent and should not be precluded from being granted visitor status. Section 22(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that:
An intention by a foreign national to become a permanent resident does not preclude them from becoming a temporary resident if the officer is satisfied that they will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay.
Therefore, Mr/Ms. <Applicant name>’s applicant for Canadian Permanent Residence under the Spousal Sponsorship category<File number> does not affect her eligibility for a Temporary Resident Visa.
If, for any reason,Mr/ Ms.<Applicant name> is not authorized to continue residing in Canada, he/she understands that he/she will be required to leave Canada and return to India. I ensure that he/ she will leave Canada and will not exceed their stay in Canada beyond the visa period.

- Give details of all the list of documents that you are submitting as part of the application package

Part B:All the filled forms
Tips: download the latest copy from CIC website and also use the document guide for filling the form for each question.
2. Ensure its properly filled specially Background information 2 b) c) d) that asked have you ever being denied visa to any country - There tick Yes and just give the TRV rejection number. This is enough, no need to provide reasons. If TRV rejected more that once you need to give all the application numbers of the TRV that was rejected.
3. MP recommendation letter - if you have
4. Invite Letter from sponsor- This needs to have
para 1: details of you like ur name, passport number, PR number, where you are employed, what is your monthly salary you draw in ,
Para 2: then details about your spouse(applicant) name, passport number, PR file number, where he/she is employed, what is his/her monthly salary
Para 3: a brief of how u met, when you married, reason you are inviting him/her to Canada, since when u have not seen each other, then conclude stating he/she would leave back to India on this date after his/her visit as he/ she has to join wrk etc and also be at home for taking care of his/her father during operation (what ever is the strong reason you feel in your case)
Para 4: You also need to tell where your spouse will stay when he/she arrives in Canada. State facts of your PR file status, particulars of MP support letter, Thank you and conclusion

Part C: Supporting documents of Primary Applicant
5. Marriage certificate
6. Passport copy <if its online application - attached only first and last page where the main details are given> <if you have travel history then better to scan those pages and send>
7. Applicant employment letter - good if they state that they are aware of his/her travel to canada during the leave period. This should be in company letter head and need to have seal and signature of HR
8. Leave approval letter or screen shot (this is optional but added advantage)
9. last 3 months Salary slip of applicant
10. last 3 years form 16 or ITR
11. Bank statement, FD if any that will also be good (show at least 5 to 6 lack, keep it in account min one month before)
12. Assets (Khata or EC) if there is any site in his/her name or joint that will add more value
13. Affidavit by spouse/sponsor saying he/she will sponsor and applicant will leave before visa expires.
14. Affidavit by applicant’s father and mother that states he/she will follow Canadian Immigration law and go back to India after visa expiry. If applicant is working then better to tell they are aware they cannot work in Canada and hence will not involve in such activities.
15. Notarized affidavit from applicants parents stating they married as per their consent and they ensure that take responsibility that he/she will return back before the visa expires
16. Letter by friends who attended my wedding.
17. Applicant Medical assessment copy (done for PR)
18. Applicant PCC copy is also good to be added
19. Flight tickets round trip. (mandatory if the applicant has no travel history or not working, return ticket is important)
20. Health Insurance.
21. Applicant Aadhar card / Driver’s license in India (any one is enough)
22. Marriage photos ( 5-10 max, better to collate them in one word document or collage is good option this should be good enough proof.. based on what your scenario is you can attach relevant proof's and documents).

Part D: inviting person supporting documents ( sponsor) (In TRV its equally important you give your documents and show enough finance in your account as you are taking complete responsibility of your spouse stay in Canada, so you should actually have more funds. Your spouse funds is just to ensure he/she has liability to come back to his/her home country and he/she can support themselves in case of emergency)
23. Your Passport copy
24. your PR card copy
25. Your employment letter
26. Your 3 months’ salary slip
27. Three years tax paid statement
28. Bank statement, it will be good if u can show 5000CAD
29. Rental agreement copy of where you currently stay, if its same place where your spouse will be staying when he/she comes then send a mail to your rental office stating he/she will be coming and joining you (dates of the period of stay), then attach this mail also as reference
30. Proof of PR submission <your AOR or recent communication from NDVO>
You can go through attorney in Canada for applying visa if you want but ensure your package is correct.. that will be faster and safer. Good luck with your application.. may your spouse be by your side soon..

k.kaur

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
manveer said:
hello everybody,
i wish everyone is ok

did somebody do MP inquiry in Edmonton. if yes, could you please tell me MP's email or how did you contact him.

i did not get any interview regarding email or remedical email. i am wondering if they misplaced it .

i guess from Feb 2015 applicants i am the only one who did not get Remed request yet.
even we didnt get remedical requst.As per notes..no interview ,eligibility passed bt why we didnt get remedical request till now..we r feb applicant..medical expired in jan

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
k.kaur said:
even we didnt get remedical requst.As per notes..no interview ,eligibility passed bt why we didnt get remedical request till now..we r feb applicant..medical expired in jan
i should not be happy but at-least somebody from Feb is with me. i have no idea why we are left in loop while they started processing April applications already. i stopped coming to Forum due to that. it gives me stress that why i am facing this.

jkaur90

Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 22,2015
File Transfer...
June 22,2015
Med's Done....
March 18,2015 Remedical request March31,2016 done on April 2,2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 23,2016
LANDED..........
May 9, 2016
any updates for April 22 applicants??

k.kaur

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
manveer said:
i should not be happy but at-least somebody from Feb is with me. i have no idea why we are left in loop while they started processing April applications already. i stopped coming to Forum due to that. it gives me stress that why i am facing this.
wt about Ur interview,eligibility ..did u apply notes?

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ShreyaRishabh said:
Hi

I am from Delhi Only.

I hope we get some updates soon.

Please keep us all updated all May applicants..

It really gives some hope and information around what is happening and we are not alone :p

Regards
Shreya
your upfront medical date?

Gearbox

Aug 23, 2015
I am a September 2015 sponsor. Upfront medicals expire in July 2016.

My wife applied for a TRV and she got a medical request ( IMM1017) .

Why would they ask for a medical when they have a currently valid medical on file ?

Is the medical request a good sign for the TRV ?

Any updates will be appreciated.

robinsingh23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2015
AOR Received.
24-4-2015
File Transfer...
23 May 2015
Is it ever gonna show dm for me

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
k.kaur said:
wt about Ur interview,eligibility ..did u apply notes?
i got GCMC notes on Feb 04 which showed interview recommended but i did not get any email or call for an interview.

probability007

Feb 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015
AOR Received.
05-26-2015
File Transfer...
06-26-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Remedical 28th March 2016
Interview........
Not Required
April 24th Applicant, I yesterday went to my MP's Office and they made a call in front of me.
As of now nothing has started on the file, really frustrating. Medicals expire March 29th.
I am planning to orders notes again had ordered them back in Jan earlier and the status was nothing started.