+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

boblong87

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Most cases from 2014 whom are waiting are complicated things such as, second marriage, marriage of convenience, security issues (national) and so forth. If your case is straight forward with sufficient proof then no need to worry. The procedures in place at visa offices are there to protect interest of Canadians. How ever this being said I don't agree with the length of times it takes to process a simple case.
Rest assured things will be ok.

Good luck, stay positive. Thank people like nabaaf taking time to answer and provide assistance to people looking for some guidance.

I wish everyone a speedy process.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
My Frd has applied in April but he's not on the spreadsheet however his all the paper work,everything is fine hez just concerned abt the age gap betwin him nd his sponsor hez 26 and she's 39 so will he had to go through Interview for sure
It's been 7 yrs for their relationship nd 5 yrs they have been married, for both its first marriage it's court marriage there was no reception as such will it matter in the outcome of the application,it's going to be a year in a month for him.
Wat do u reckon Senior Members.

boblong87

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
My guess is they will scrutinize the fact she is older. This is uncommon for 26 year old to marry 39. Be prepared for interview.( especially if Indian) Unless they have solid proof over the years.

Unfortunately there are many red flags here which can ultimately lead to a interview / further investigation.

This application has to be a thick one- that's for sure

Good luck. I am no immigration lawyer, just what I gather from these forums from past experiences of other applicants.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
boblong87 said:
My guess is they will scrutinize the fact she is older. This is uncommon for 26 year old to marry 39. Be prepared for interview.( especially if Indian) Unless they have solid proof over the years.

Unfortunately there are many red flags here which can ultimately lead to a interview / further investigation.

This application has to be a thick one- that's for sure

Good luck. I am no immigration lawyer, just what I gather from these forums from past experiences of other applicants.
After 12 months he can just do MP Inquiry right
That's will surely tell him if he's waiting for the interview or not

boblong87

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Yes approach MP or better yet order notes that way the officers concerns can be addressed when and if in time for interview.

mrsmuktibodh

Feb 8, 2016
mikee23 said:
it appears only to those who are on the excel sheet ;)
all others can use ctrl+f to find ;D ;D
Mike can you add me on the excel sheet please.
Applied : march 17
Remedicals: 14 Feb
I don't know much information about aor 1 &2

robinsingh23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2015
AOR Received.
24-4-2015
File Transfer...
23 May 2015
F*c**n depressed

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
robinsingh23 said:
F*c**n depressed
Chillax Pal it's just a matter of time
Getting pissed won't quicken the process

ipmonty

Oct 27, 2015
Writing this post to share my experience on getting visitor visa for my spouse. It took me a total of 5 months since I applied for Visitor visa to get approved and it was declined the first time.

Be very thorough when applying.
a) Wedding proof (phones, honeymoon photos, wedding certificate, PR application file number, etc).
b) Strong ties to India (Job letter, pay stubs, bank balance, current student certificate, letter stating you will not jeopardize your PR application and an affidavit that you will return to India)
c) Sponsor info: (Affidavit from lawyer that ur spouse will return back and is coming for visiting only, copy of your passport, paystubs, job letter, t4 return)
d) Apply ONLY after your file has reached India and is complete. (1 month after AOR2). I was told to do this from MP as well as many successful applicants.

My file was complete in December and got visa in January. In my case, my spouse was working and according to case files, they gave visa on the basis of her having a job there.

honey.bunny

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
AOR (2)- 01-02-2016
File Transfer...
01-28-2016
Passport Req..
05/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/30/2016
LANDED..........
07/08/2016
Hi everyone

My spouses application states the following:
1.Your application was received on Nov 19
2. We started processing your application on Jan 29

Does this mean that they are looking at your file- since it ready "we are processing"

thanks..

boblong87

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
honey.bunny said:
Hi everyone

My spouses application states the following:
1.Your application was received on Nov 19
2. We started processing your application on Jan 29

Does this mean that they are looking at your file- since it ready "we are processing"

thanks..
You got bit of ways to go. Refer to the spread sheet for your reference. Currently April applicants are getting re med. Be prepared to wait 6-9 months before you hear back. In process is basically your file arriving at ndvo office to collect dust until an officer is assigned to review it. The back log is just crazy currently at ndvo. Hang tight and good luck.

honey.bunny

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
AOR (2)- 01-02-2016
File Transfer...
01-28-2016
Passport Req..
05/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/30/2016
LANDED..........
07/08/2016
author=boblong87 link=topic=258676.msg5041404#msg5041404 date=1457645266]
You got bit of ways to go. Refer to the spread sheet for your reference. Currently April applicants are getting re med. Be prepared to wait 6-9 months before you hear back. In process is basically your file arriving at ndvo office to collect dust until an officer is assigned to review it. The back log is just crazy currently at ndvo. Hang tight and good luck.
[/quote]

O brotherrr!! Didn't know NDVO was this backlogged..:s

Thank you

garry.singh

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Mar-2015
AOR Received.
07-May-2015
File Transfer...
13-May-2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals done on 21- January-2016
Med's Done....
15-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
Feb-29
VISA ISSUED...
March - 14
LANDED..........
March - 15
Hi guys,
Anyone whose wife is on visitor visa knows that how long it will take to get the passport back from CPO OTTAWA for the PR visa stamping.
We got the PPR request for my wife from Delhi VO and we sent her passport to CPO Ottawa as guided in the email if she is in Canada she can send it to CPO Ottawa, its been 10 days we are waiting, just want to know about the passport return timeline from CPO Ottawa.

Thanks
Garry

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
garry.singh said:
Hi guys,
Anyone whose wife is on visitor visa knows that how long it will take to get the passport back from CPO OTTAWA for the PR visa stamping.
We got the PPR request for my wife from Delhi VO and we sent her passport to CPO Ottawa as guided in the email if she is in Canada she can send it to CPO Ottawa, its been 10 days we are waiting, just want to know about the passport return timeline from CPO Ottawa.

Thanks
Garry
from 1 to 3 weeks.. don wory.. u ll get it anytym sooner :) :) :) :)

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
ipmonty said:
Writing this post to share my experience on getting visitor visa for my spouse. It took me a total of 5 months since I applied for Visitor visa to get approved and it was declined the first time.

Be very thorough when applying.
a) Wedding proof (phones, honeymoon photos, wedding certificate, PR application file number, etc).
b) Strong ties to India (Job letter, pay stubs, bank balance, current student certificate, letter stating you will not jeopardize your PR application and an affidavit that you will return to India)
c) Sponsor info: (Affidavit from lawyer that ur spouse will return back and is coming for visiting only, copy of your passport, paystubs, job letter, t4 return)
d) Apply ONLY after your file has reached India and is complete. (1 month after AOR2). I was told to do this from MP as well as many successful applicants.

My file was complete in December and got visa in January. In my case, my spouse was working and according to case files, they gave visa on the basis of her having a job there

Hello thanks a lot for sharing. It's a big help

Hey I have got the SA but no AOR 2. How much time does it take to receieve the AOR 2 after SA ?? Can you please guide ?? As I don't know how much more to wait. I have taken guidance from senior members.

And like you said should I wait for AOR 2 ?? Please do guide