+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

mkrp22

Oct 12, 2014
AH2512 said:
Thanks a lot for your reply.. yes got remedical on Jan 28, completed it on Jan 30th.. So when you enquired in Jan.. had they already finished the eligibility? And passing eligibility means wont get an interview now right?
Yes, eligibility was passed when I did MP enquiry. Actually eligibility was passed even before the remedical request in my case.

mkrp22

Oct 12, 2014
akss1983 said:
Dry day in NDVO... No update..no remd no dm no ppr...anyone got any update kindly let us know
Got passport back with visa. Will land on 14th April. Thank you everyone for their support in this forum. All the best to everyone and hope everyone gets visa asap.

jack2014

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Helloo

i am planing to visit India for 40 to 45 days starting end of this month and last time i visited in Nov 2015(During Diwali) for two weeks. Would it be OK to stay for this long period ? or there will be any issue?
Please advised

Thanks in advance

PS070315

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 14, 2016
AOR Received.
May 21, 2015
File Transfer...
May 19, 2015. In Progress
Med's Request
Mar 15,2016
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015, Mar 16,2016
I heard from few of our common friends that during 2011-12 most of the PR holders whose spouse had to get PR did a silent protest in order to get the their spouse pr processing faster and all the spouse got the PR in 9 to 10 months from the time they applied.

This means the one - one and half year wait for PR is happening from last two years.

The petition that we have signed is in same state from so many months. I wonder if really its been looked at.

When I see people getting response from MP stating it takes few months, its really disheartening to see such response. Are we such a huge threat to Canada ?

- The spouse of a student who comes to study in Canada under study permit can get his/her spouse to Canada immediately and they also get work permit and is allowed to stay in Canada, work in Canada- Its good, but are they not potential immigrants?

- The spouse and children of people who come under ICT are given instant work permit. Even those spouse can come immediately and also work there. - Again are they not potential immigrants?

Why are we made to wait like this? why is the law so stringent on the spouse of a PR holder? I am not writing it by becoming emotional. I am asking some thing which is logical.

Even after we get PR as spouse its a two years conditional PR, touchwood if any thing happens between the couple and the relation breaks then the person who is sponsored has to go back to their home country. And also to avoid marriage of convenience the government has ensure that no sponsored PR can sponsor any new spouse as PR for 5 years. This means government has ensured they have all possible measure to handle this only threat that they face in spouse sponsorship category.

When all this is done then why still we are made to wait for 12 months to 17months? Once sponsorship is approved they do not touch our files at all for 9 months.. then they are all types of questions and process of remeds etc just to extend some more time..

My question is, is there any community or group who has raised their voice? If the answer is no then why is that no one has raised their voice? If nothing is started can we do something unitedly? it may not help much for us but it will help future applicants, at least let them benefit.

merose

Nov 30, 2015
singh25 said:
Hi. can you please tell what additional documents you sent regrading ur marriage certificate.

Cuz I mada a mistake on my marriage certificate to. As I'm Canadian citizen but lady wrote my nationality wrong Indian citizen. I ended up getting fixed.

Thanks
Hi ,

Its just my original Marriage certificate. actually we sent the same with the application itself but im not sure why they asked it again..

anyhow i got an update from MP saying that they recived it and my file is in final stage.

since we cant predict NDVO workstyle im so worried.

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
canadavisa1986 said:
Dear Forumites,

A little background I am a Canadian PR holder and sponsoring my wife (still gathering docs n completin forms ???)

Can anybody pls tell me in Principal applicant forms the 3rd form ie. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

[size=10pt][size=10pt]She being the Principal applicant needs to fill this form. Do I (Sponsor) also need to fill this form as the guide says spouse of principal applicant should also complete this form.[/size][/size]

Thanks
NR :) :)
No, you don't have to fill this form. Only your wife has to fill it.

The spouse has to fill this form if the applicant is applying under some other category and the spouse is not a Canadian citizen or PR.

PR_Sn

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 06, 2016
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
File Transfer...
March 20, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med: Dec 2015
Interview........
Nope!
Passport Req..
March 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2016
Can someone plz include me in the ss too
Timeline:
Application received by cic - Jan 20th,2015
Meds done - Dec 2014
Aor1 - Mar 20th, 2015
Sponsor approval - Mar 23th, 2015
Aor2 - Apr 13th,2015
Additional document request - Feb 06th, 2016
Remed - Dec 15th, 2015
Interview -
Dm -
Ppr -

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
its about waiving conditional PR nothing else... We don't mind about conditional PR but what we really want is they should reduce the waiting period immediately... We all are waiting since last year.. some even waiting for more than an year ... they said they'll going to fix it in few months. So there's no use of it even if they fix it after few months...

PreethiMahendran

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Bangalore,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
17-05-2016
PS070315 said:
I heard from few of our common friends that during 2011-12 most of the PR holders whose spouse had to get PR did a silent protest in order to get the their spouse pr processing faster and all the spouse got the PR in 9 to 10 months from the time they applied.

This means the one - one and half year wait for PR is happening from last two years.

The petition that we have signed is in same state from so many months. I wonder if really its been looked at.

When I see people getting response from MP stating it takes few months, its really disheartening to see such response. Are we such a huge threat to Canada ?

- The spouse of a student who comes to study in Canada under study permit can get his/her spouse to Canada immediately and they also get work permit and is allowed to stay in Canada, work in Canada- Its good, but are they not potential immigrants?

- The spouse and children of people who come under ICT are given instant work permit. Even those spouse can come immediately and also work there. - Again are they not potential immigrants?

Why are we made to wait like this? why is the law so stringent on the spouse of a PR holder? I am not writing it by becoming emotional. I am asking some thing which is logical.

Even after we get PR as spouse its a two years conditional PR, touchwood if any thing happens between the couple and the relation breaks then the person who is sponsored has to go back to their home country. And also to avoid marriage of convenience the government has ensure that no sponsored PR can sponsor any new spouse as PR for 5 years. This means government has ensured they have all possible measure to handle this only threat that they face in spouse sponsorship category.

When all this is done then why still we are made to wait for 12 months to 17months? Once sponsorship is approved they do not touch our files at all for 9 months.. then they are all types of questions and process of remeds etc just to extend some more time..

My question is, is there any community or group who has raised their voice? If the answer is no then why is that no one has raised their voice? If nothing is started can we do something unitedly? it may not help much for us but it will help future applicants, at least let them benefit.
I have seen few petitions so far. And i do not think that is going to make any huge difference.

From the past research and the experience i have had with this forum, the reason for the delay in processing is because of the lack of resources for more number of applicants in New Delhi VO.

This process is designed long ago, and according to the current situation, i do not think there will be any changes in the process to reduce the processing time rather they are working on the lack of resources in the VO to speed up the process.

The one change they made is distributing the application among different country VOs' where the applicant number is less.

And Immigration minister has promised that they are taking actions to speed up the process and it will be reduced progressively.

So lets all stay positive. At least the current minister is taking some actions about the reduction of the processing time. Everything will be alright soon.

This too shall pass.

Thanks.!

canadavisa1986

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
Aor1: 31st may 2016
File Transfer...
AOR2/ File transferred to NDVO: July 18th 2016
Med's Done....
upfront in Jan 2016
Interview........
BG check in progress: 10th dec 2016/ DM on 15th Dec 2016
Vikram18 said:
No, you don't have to fill this form. Only your wife has to fill it.

The spouse has to fill this form if the applicant is applying under some other category and the spouse is not a Canadian citizen or PR.
Thanks Vikram18. Appreciate ur response. :)

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
jack2014 said:
Helloo

i am planing to visit India for 40 to 45 days starting end of this month and last time i visited in Nov 2015(During Diwali) for two weeks. Would it be OK to stay for this long period ? or there will be any issue?
Please advised

Thanks in advance
no issue in that , u can stay for longer time if u want ,

IndToCan1

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016 (AOR2 - Feb 1, 2016) (CSQ - Mar 1, 2016)
File Transfer...
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 22, 2015
Passport Req..
May 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2016
Got my CSQ today; in 33 days.
YAY. ;D

Perfect timing as well cause I will be traveling to India soon & I can hand it to my wife in-person now.

Mona8200

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 feb 2015
AOR Received.
10 april 2015
Med's Done....
15 dec 2014
hi guys,
I have applied for the gcms notes, but got an email for sending them consent form. in that form is it my husband who is authorizing me to get the information as well should i be replying back to the same email with attached consent form or what? please help

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
IndToCan1 said:
Got my CSQ today; in 33 days.
YAY. ;D

Perfect timing as well cause I will be traveling to India soon & I can hand it to my wife in-person now.
What is a CSQ??

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Mona8200 said:
hi guys,
I have applied for the gcms notes, but got an email for sending them consent form. in that form is it my husband who is authorizing me to get the information as well should i be replying back to the same email with attached consent form or what? please help
Hi Mona8200,

It should be mentioned in the email how to send the consent form.If you're sponsoring your husband he has to fill section A and put your name in section C.I requested notes as well in January and yesterday they emailed me back to inform me the form i filled was incorrectly filled.Took them a month to notice that but luckily they gave me instruction to fill new form and just reply with attachment to the email they send.

Hope this helps.