17 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
20 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
23 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
tarangp said:
Any one applying from Quebec ? Don't know whether CSQ holder gets any preference. It doesn't look like though.
I received CSQ on: 24th Sept, 2015
Spouse file received by NDVO: 24th Aug, 2015

I am a May applicant. Is it advisable to apply for TRV for my spouse at this time ?
I have applied from Quebec...Aug 2015 applicant...I don't think they give preferences like this :(

U can apply for TRV...it will not effect ur PR.

shah321

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello. My wife is coming next week to Canada Toronto. what type of question is the immigration office will ask her?

Can she bring gold and money and not declare it since its her first time coming??

Jojy Jose

Sep 9, 2015
PreethiMahendran said:
Hi, you have posted this in the wrong thread..This thread is for Outland Spousal Applications.

May be you should post this in Inland Applications thread as Work Permit is related to that type of applicants. You may find some help there.

Thanks.
Thank You PreethiMahendran..But I have a doubt, though I applied from Canada the processing will be done in Delhi office as am Indian citizen ,right?.that is what my lawyer told me

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
pgs said:
I completed my remedical on 22 feb 2016..... I have one question here... Shoud I send a receipt of medical examination to NDVO?
Hello pgs
As long as u hv done remeds in any mentioned physian panel on CIC /IRCC website in India u do not need to send anything to ndvo....panel physician will update ur info.....jus do follow up aftr two to three days with them asking whthr they hv uploaded ur remed or not on website....
If remed is done in Canada then surely u need to infrm ndvo as panel physian in Canada r not allowed to update ur med to ndvo...
I guess in ur case applicant is in India only.....so in that case dont worry....
I hope this helpss...
God bless u n u get ur ppr soon....fingers crossed

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
shah321 said:
Hello. My wife is coming next week to Canada Toronto. what type of question is the immigration office will ask her?

Can she bring gold and money and not declare it since its her first time coming??
Hello shsh321...
No need to worry abt questions ,that r too straightforward regarding ur name ,location in canada,tel number....n other such simple stuff...in most of the case it has not lasted then 15 mins including form filling ...so jus relax.....
Check lists at the time of immigration: (2 copies)

Pass port with visa stamp
Copr papers (xerox copy )
B4 and b4a forms (VALUE AND TOTALED)(2 copies of list items accompanying and list of goods to be followed) fill it and get it printed
3 Passport size Photographs
Need to take the photos of jewellery, silvers (2 copies)
Bills of each article. (Silver and gold) (2 copies)
Pof ( cash,draft,latest bank statements) if any
Address application form that will be provided at the airport
pen

B4/B4A form:
Make 2 copies of the b4 form
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/form-b4-goods-to-followaccompanying-list-how-to-t44793.0.html

I hope this helps....
God bless u ...n do post ur wife's landing experience here tx in advance
Best wishess

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Jojy Jose said:
Thank You PreethiMahendran..But I have a doubt, though I applied from Canada the processing will be done in Delhi office as am Indian citizen ,right?.that is what my lawyer told me
Hello Joly Jose...
Approx current work permit time frame frm ndvo fr Canada is around 2-4 months....
Surely processing will be done in Delhi office but each stream of visa have different visa officer allotted...so u may not find the perfect answer fr ur query here as here all spousal sponsorship applicants r members...so there r many topics of workpermit on canadavisa.com so u can check some of that thread even inland applicants forum.....i hope this helps...
God bless u

Nabaaf

Jojy Jose

Sep 9, 2015
Nabaaf said:
Hello Joly Jose...
Approx current work permit time frame frm ndvo fr Canada is around 2-4 months....
Surely processing will be done in Delhi office but each stream of visa have different visa officer allotted...so u may not find the perfect answer fr ur query here as here all spousal sponsorship applicants r members...so there r many topics of workpermit on canadavisa.com so u can check some of that thread even inland applicants forum.....i hope this helps...
God bless u

Nabaaf
Thank you so much for your reply dear..
may God bless you too.. :) :)

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
  • vnarayan said:
    Hi All,

I filed for my wife's PR application in July 2015. We applied TRV around the end of the year and fortunately she got it as well.!!! :) :) :D. Looking at the current processing times for NDVO, it looks like it is going to take anywhere between 10 - 12 months for my wife to get her PR. Currently, she is here in Canada but I have following questions related to the PR process:
    Currently jan-april 2015 applicants r been processed so for july applicant it will take anywhr around 4-5 months to get ppr incase of starightforward case....u can surely hope fr sooner as ndvo is uncertain n can take any step at any moment :p so keep praying hard
    • Since she is already here, is it recommended to change her address on the file, will it help to speed up the process by any chance? Currently, address mentioned on the file is address of her residence in Mumbai, India. Should I change it to the address over here? Does anybody know if that will help to speed up the process or it is not advisable to do that?
      Yes u shld infrm ndvo fr any change in address as mention on website...u can change thru ur ecas...though it wont be update sooner but surely they note the changed address on ur file....i guess on ur wife's address some one or other is there so no need to worry if they send u anything by post so u vil surely get update regarding it ......plus as ur previous communication frm cic n ndvo was thru email so mostly u will get it thru email only bt still ndvo is unpredictable as they hv send mail in rare case...so fingers crossed fr that.....
      Change in address to canadian address will not speed up ur process .....many member hv changed their address so any of the way u choose is fine but according to me u jus change ur address on ecas jus an info frm u to ndvo for better presentation
    • She did her medicals around June 15, 2015. I am expecting her to get PR before June 15, 2016. Usually, the medicals are valid for a year from the date of application filed. Is this correct? Also, let us say she does not get PR before that, her status changes to only "DM" around June 2016 will I get automatically extension for the medicals or the VO will still ask for remedical ? I hope that she gets her pr before her meds expiry as that has been the case with few applicants on this forum but most of the applicants go thru remeds so hope fr the best....anything can happen in this process....
      surely visa officer can extend her medicals in rare case fr 3 months incase if all the checks are passed and extension is jus given for landing purpose ....it wont get automately extended ....officer will contact u n make u aware that u hv to land before so n so date then u will get to knw abt ur extension...
    • Related to Re-meds, is it OK to do it from here, if the spouse is already here and send the results via Ottawa embassy or via courier to NDVO? Does anyone know about the cost of doing medical examination in Canada for immigration application?
      Yes u can definately do ur remed in canada itself by registered panel physian on CIC/IRCC website...but almost all applicants doing their remeds in Canada hv to do complete meds as they dont do half meds....in very rare case panel physician does the only tests mentioned on remed lettr in Canada....as someone does the remed or complete med in Canada so that applicant needs to infrom NDVO by sending scan copy and even hard copy by courier to NDVO to be on safer side.....
      Regarding cost I am not sure but till i remember as posted by one of the member its almost same as India i.e 100$ or something==5000rs.... But still some member who hv gone thru the payment of meds in Canada will gv u bettr reply..
    • I hope that interview request does not come in our case but if it comes my wife has to travel all the way to India for interview? Is it possible if at all that situation arises, can I schedule the interview over here itself instead of travelling to india?
      Yes she has to come to India ...u cant schedual in Canada as now the case is with Ndvo and they need to make their decision so its their work to assses the applicant as CiC has approved sponsor....inshrt incase of interview ur wife needs to travel back to India n interview will be in New Delhi....

Any red flags in ur case that makes u think abt interview?????? Surely sometimes even straight forward case hv to go thru this process....just asking....reply if u r comfortable

Please let me know. If anyone has experienced this situation please share your experiences or thoughts as that would help us to be mentally prepared for any kind of situation.

Thanks. I wish all the best for all NDVO applicants for PPR requests. Congratulations for everyone (Jan -April 2015) applicants who have received PPR/visa for landing. Great to hear! Hope NDVO further accelerates the process and everyone gets their PR fast! ;D ;D 8)

Vinod
Hello Vinod....
I hope all ur doubts are some what clear by my replies in red above.....
I hope this helps u......

Kindly gv ur complete timeline as follows .......... Gv perfect dates for whichever step is applicable to u........
Application received by cic
Meds done
Aor1 frm cic
Sponsor approval
Aor2 frm ndvo
Additional document request
Remed
Interview
Dm
Ppr
Location in India(if u r comfortable)
So according to the above info u vil be sooon added to 2015 spreadsheet and all the members can guide u more efficiently in ur query if incase u hv anytym...
god bless u ......

Nabaaf

Jas kaur

Aug 16, 2015
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jas kaur said:
Congrats to all who got ppr.. Wish you all a happy married life ahead. :)
Guys i have a question.?? Who gets the remedical req email.?? The sponserer, the sponsed person or the lawyer.??
Please reply.

india_d

Jan 21, 2016
Hi I want to know the mail of AOR2 from NDVO is general stating for fees and PCC if not submitted as i have already done at 1st step while applying.

xxx1

Sep 6, 2014
Hello friends

Finally got my visa!!
Thank you so much for helping and for ur kinds prayers
God bless you all
And wish u all the best and speedy visa

india_d

Jan 21, 2016
xxx1 said:
Hello friends

Finally got my visa!!
Thank you so much for helping and for ur kinds prayers
God bless you all
And wish u all the best and speedy visa
Please share your complete timeline.

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
india_d said:
Hi I want to know the mail of AOR2 from NDVO is general stating for fees and PCC if not submitted as i have already done at 1st step while applying.
Please share your timeline

bobgir

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
20 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
23 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
india_d said:
If u have already paid the fees and submitted PCC then Ni need to send.