24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
BhaveshCanada said:
There is a note on our file that we have interview scheduled. But we have not been contacted by CIC or NDVO. We also had change of address requested last month... is that the reason for delay?
We have tried to contact them in all ways possible... But no reply
What I have observed is that they categorize 2 types of applicants.
Type 1: Minor doubt in Eligibility and thus they schedule their interview right away and give them a date via email/phone.
Type 2: Major doubt in Eligibility and thus they don't schedule your interview right away and the file sits collecting dust until they get time to schedule your interview. They cannot give you an interview date and they cannot reply to you because they themselves don't know yet.

If you don't follow the 2014 NDVO thread... No applicant from End of July 2014 to January 2015 have gotten their interview dates.

So sit tight and pray that they get to your file quickly in the interview line-up.

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
PNP2014 said:
One of my April frined got PPR, Aoril 18 applicant.
wow.. thanks for sharing :)

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
R.S. said:
Business, Property all papers along with valuation of property with good bank balance. Submitted support letter of MP too. It was my oath ceremony and sponsored him. Earlier sponsored so that we can celebrate our 1st all festivals together but they denied and I had to fly.
the reason to travel was to celebrate festivals together and oath taking ceremony for the respective times..?? kindly dm and iam happy to help regarding trv if u wanna try one mre tym.. :) thanks :)

SS02

Dec 4, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I was a silent reader on this board since December. I can't express how helpful this board was. Thank you to everyone who replies and answers questions for board members. My husband is a Feb 11 applicant. He got DM on Feb. 21 and PPR on Feb 22. His re-med was done on Jan. 9. We were also asked for documents that were already attached in our file on Jan 25 and re-sent them again on Jan. 26. So don't worry if there is a small delay, in the end if your file is correct, you will get your visa soon.

Good luck to everyone and thank you to every board member again.

R.S.

Sep 25, 2012
007JB said:
the reason to travel was to celebrate festivals together and oath taking ceremony for the respective times..?? kindly dm and iam happy to help regarding trv if u wanna try one mre tym.. :) thanks :)
Earlier applied for online TRV on 3rd october. Purpose was so that we can celebrate our 1st karva chowth diwali, lohri together and also booked cruise. But that was just itenary. but it denied on 21st oct. then I went to india for couple of months but I got my citizenship oath ceremony date when i was in india and I missed that. I Rescheduled my air ticket and sent all papers to citizenship office after coming back in Canada to reschedule my oath. Then I got letter for 15th Feb and I applied again online on 1st feb with support letter of MP and today got rejection.
Paper submitted : -
Indian Bank Balance certificate along with statement of 6 months, Valuation papers of business and home, Income tax returns,
oath letter , MP letter, Canadian Bank statement, job letter, pay stubs, photographs
and other supported documents
Nicely described them that last time our visa denied and I went to India immediately but this Oath ceremony can not be held in India.
Please let me know what can be done now.

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
preetgill said:
thank u so much, there are no words to describe the kind of peace and relief you feel when u get ur final email from NDVO. i wont be able to do justice even if i tried.but still let me try, i am feeling really overwhelmed right now....too many emotions to deal with.;) i am thrilled of course and relieved that this torturous process is over for me......I finally going to be with my husband yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and we can start building the life we want together......
Wow! nicely put Preetgill! Your words brought tears to my eyes! Wishing everyone gets this feeling soon. God bless everyone that has endured this process

vnarayan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Hi All,

I filed for my wife's PR application in July 2015. We applied TRV around the end of the year and fortunately she got it as well.!!! :) :) :D. Looking at the current processing times for NDVO, it looks like it is going to take anywhere between 10 - 12 months for my wife to get her PR. Currently, she is here in Canada but I have following questions related to the PR process:

• Since she is already here, is it recommended to change her address on the file, will it help to speed up the process by any chance? Currently, address mentioned on the file is address of her residence in Mumbai, India. Should I change it to the address over here? Does anybody know if that will help to speed up the process or it is not advisable to do that?
  • She did her medicals around June 15, 2015. I am expecting her to get PR before June 15, 2016. Usually, the medicals are valid for a year from the date of application filed. Is this correct? Also, let us say she does not get PR before that, her status changes to only "DM" around June 2016 will I get automatically extension for the medicals or the VO will still ask for remedical ?
  • Related to Re-meds, is it OK to do it from here, if the spouse is already here and send the results via Ottawa embassy or via courier to NDVO? Does anyone know about the cost of doing medical examination in Canada for immigration application?
  • I hope that interview request does not come in our case but if it comes my wife has to travel all the way to India for interview? Is it possible if at all that situation arises, can I schedule the interview over here itself instead of travelling to india?

Please let me know. If anyone has experienced this situation please share your experiences or thoughts as that would help us to be mentally prepared for any kind of situation.

Thanks. I wish all the best for all NDVO applicants for PPR requests. Congratulations for everyone (Jan -April 2015) applicants who have received PPR/visa for landing. Great to hear! Hope NDVO further accelerates the process and everyone gets their PR fast! ;D ;D 8)

Vinod

[/list]

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
007JB said:
Hey I would like to get help for the TRV . Can you please send me the documents required to show ties in India ?? And also all what u submitted. Thanks. And also what is the desired time frame during our spousal visa thing that we can apply for TRV ?? Can u please guide

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
R.S. said:
Business, Property all papers along with valuation of property with good bank balance. Submitted support letter of MP too. It was my oath ceremony and sponsored him. Earlier sponsored so that we can celebrate our 1st all festivals together but they denied and I had to fly.
Hello
First of all did u show any ties back in India ?? As all these things that u showed are in Canada right? I have heard that if we show strong ties back in India they usually provide the TRV. But I guess some experienced person can guide u more

pgs

Feb 16, 2016
I completed my remedical on 22 feb 2016..... I have one question here... Shoud I send a receipt of medical examination to NDVO?

ripper360

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got PPR today. Sent passport to ottawa. Can someone update the sheet?

Keyurderasari

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
gujarat
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 march 2015
AOR Received.
20 may 2015
File Transfer...
13 may 2015
Med's Request
26 january 2016 (ReMedical)
Med's Done....
1 february 2016
Interview........
hope not
ripper360 said:
Got PPR today. Sent passport to ottawa. Can someone update the sheet?
Another March 13 applicants get update.. I don't know when my wife's number gonna come.. Hey Bhagwan.