Ka101

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
j@de said:
Ka101 said:
Did MP enquiry recently and got to know that NDVO wants to interview me :(

Does anyone have any idea when FEB 2015 applicants may face interview?

mine it on 22nd mar

Did you receive call or email regarding your interview date from NDVO?

Loveforcanada

May 31, 2013
Hello! We received our notes today. It says recommended interveiw. We are Jan 19th 2015 applicants. Doesn anyone know how to predict the interview date? we are trying to remain patient, but nothing according to our notes has even started yet :(

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
No updates whatsoever!!!... anyhow... i was hoping if they transfer files to other VOs then we might get updates on weekdays as well... hope we all get updates soon... :)

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Loveforcanada said:
Hello! We received our notes today. It says recommended interveiw. We are Jan 19th 2015 applicants. Doesn anyone know how to predict the interview date? we are trying to remain patient, but nothing according to our notes has even started yet :(
Hello

Do you have any red flags for ur relationship?? And is it love marriage or arrange and how many years of relationship?? And don't worry u will gets the dates soon

abcef

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
when april applicant got their turn...ndvo is too lazy for april applicant :p...just very few get update

Loveforcanada

May 31, 2013
Drkdd said:
Hello

Do you have any red flags for ur relationship?? And is it love marriage or arrange and how many years of relationship?? And don't worry u will gets the dates soon
Yes we have many red flags. I'm Canadian. She Indian. We both previously married before. Met on shaddii.com
Married 1.25 months after.

We knew we would get interview so this is not a surprise, I am writing to see if anyone knows what date applicants are being interviewed now so I can project out date?

j@de

Jan 6, 2016
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2015
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
15-01-2016
Interview........
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
LANDED..........
12-04-2016
Ka101 said:

Did you receive call or email regarding your interview date from NDVO?
[

i recieved an email from ndvo. its unbelievable for me did my remedi as well apart from that they called for interview

cool_fs4u

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
File Transfer...
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2016
Does it affect your spouse's PR application if you apply for her TRV and and ask for 1 month stay in cover letter while she ends up staying longer than that?

RAviDU

Feb 15, 2016
Does it affect your spouse's PR application if you apply for her TRV and and ask for 1 month stay in cover letter while she ends up staying longer than that?

No, it doesn't matter as long as she stays on TRV for the permitted time on her passport. The immigration officer might have stamped allowed time for your spouse, if there isn.t any stamp it means she can stay for a maximum period of 6 months.

kuldeep2127

Feb 19, 2016
hello
i hired representative to file spousal visa for my wife for canada. My file is in new delhi right now, but the problem is my representative is not answering my phone or email and he has given his mail address and email to cic and not ours. To whom CiC will send passport request letter once our application is finalized, are they gonna send separate letter to my wife in india stating that you can send your passport or they will inform my representative only??
thanks

kuldeep2127

Feb 19, 2016
hello
i hired representative to file spousal visa for my wife for canada. My file is in new delhi right now, but the problem is my representative is not answering my phone or email and he has given his mail address and email to cic and not ours. To whom CiC will send passport request letter once our application is finalized, are they gonna send separate letter to my wife in india stating that you can send your passport or they will inform my representative only??
thanks

pspatel

Feb 20, 2016
hello there
i am a permanent resident of canada but i am currently unemployed
so do I need to have a job to sponsor my spouse from india???

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pspatel said:
hello there
i am a permanent resident of canada but i am currently unemployed
so do I need to have a job to sponsor my spouse from india???
No you do not require job to Apply for sponsorship of Spouse.
Here is full requirement for sponsorship.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-who.asp