+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
manveer said:
i need help,

after we showed our GCMC notes to our agent (canadian lawyer) he asked us to submit following papers..

1. Increase your financial credibility as you are self employed and the turnover which you have shown is not sufficient enough to prove that you are financially sound and establish yourself in Canada after landing.

2. Collect and provide the documentary evidence towards first meeting with your spouse (Sponsor) at function as declared by you.

3. Documentary evidence towards genuinety of your relationship with Sponsor.

1. my husband is earning very less money coz of his father's mental condition. now how can we increase our income?
2. we met at my cousin's college function and we described that in our letter . but i do not know what evidence he is asking about. its been 7 years.
3. can we put our call records and all stuff. because we already put all the photos and chat(skype calls) history from last 6 years.
Hey are you or ur hubby a principal applicant ??? As ene we before this has CIC asked for financial things. Which agency did you go through for filing the application ?? As some agents are not aware of things and ask any rubbish. Don't worry for a lot of things as this won't be a problem . And seven years is a big time. And are u preparing for ur interveiw?? Do the bites suggest that u have one or is it waived ?? As I guess in your case it will be waived

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
manveer said:
i need help,

after we showed our GCMC notes to our agent (canadian lawyer) he asked us to submit following papers..

1. Increase your financial credibility as you are self employed and the turnover which you have shown is not sufficient enough to prove that you are financially sound and establish yourself in Canada after landing.

2. Collect and provide the documentary evidence towards first meeting with your spouse (Sponsor) at function as declared by you.

1. my husband is earning very less money coz of his father's mental condition. now how can we increase our income?
2. we met at my cousin's college function and we described that in our letter . but i do not know what evidence he is asking about. its been 7 years.
3. can we put our call records and all stuff. because we already put all the photos and chat(skype calls) history from last 6 years.
If I'm not mistaken, you are the sponsor and your husband is the principal applicant, right? So that would mean you have signed an undertaking to financially support your spouse for 3 years after he lands in Canada. Also to the best of my knowledge, the financial credibility of the sponsor is more important than that of the applicant and all of that is considered at the time of Sponsorship Approval. If CIC did not think you could support your husband then they wouldn't have given you the SA.
In your case it seems like the agent is concerned that immigration might think that your husband married you for money and/or PR. So yes its very important to prove that your relationship is genuine. Use whatever records you can..call records and every thing. Talk to your cousin and see if she has any pics from that function of you and your husband. You don't have to be together in the pics but it'll be good if you can show that you both were present there. If you can't, then also no worries. Go with whatever explanation you have.
As for your husband's financial credibility, I don't know what to suggest about that. Maybe he can try expanding his business or if he can show that his profit margin or earning has increased in the past year? You should be prepared for questions like who will take care of your father in law after your husband leaves for Canada, will your husband try to sponsor his father after he gets his own PR. I'm sorry these are not pleasant questions but they don't shy from asking unpleasant or personal questions and you should be prepared.
Have you received an interview confirmation email or date yet?

shah321

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Bluedart status- network issue - will impact delivery. Whats the meaning of this?

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
priya.k said:
If I'm not mistaken, you are the sponsor and your husband is the principal applicant, right? So that would mean you have signed an undertaking to financially support your spouse for 3 years after he lands in Canada. Also to the best of my knowledge, the financial credibility of the sponsor is more important than that of the applicant and all of that is considered at the time of Sponsorship Approval. If CIC did not think you could support your husband then they wouldn't have given you the SA.
In your case it seems like the agent is concerned that immigration might think that your husband married you for money and/or PR. So yes its very important to prove that your relationship is genuine. Use whatever records you can..call records and every thing. Talk to your cousin and see if she has any pics from that function of you and your husband. You don't have to be together in the pics but it'll be good if you can show that you both were present there. If you can't, then also no worries. Go with whatever explanation you have.
As for your husband's financial credibility, I don't know what to suggest about that. Maybe he can try expanding his business or if he can show that his profit margin or earning has increased in the past year? You should be prepared for questions like who will take care of your father in law after your husband leaves for Canada, will your husband try to sponsor his father after he gets his own PR. I'm sorry these are not pleasant questions but they don't shy from asking unpleasant or personal questions and you should be prepared.
it is just showing "Interview recommended " in Notes. my mother in Law is government teacher . but my husband is working from home because his sister is in school and he has to take care of his father.

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
manveer said:
i need help,

You might want to go through this thread. Might help you both with interview questions. Go through the whole thread, not just the first page.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Drkdd said:
Hey are you or ur hubby a principal applicant ??? As ene we before this has CIC asked for financial things. Which agency did you go through for filing the application ?? As some agents are not aware of things and ask any rubbish. Don't worry for a lot of things as this won't be a problem . And seven years is a big time. And are u preparing for ur interveiw?? Do the bites suggest that u have one or is it waived ?? As I guess in your case it will be waived
My husband is principle applicant. interview is recommended showing in Notes.

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
priya.k said:
Hi
where is the information sheet on the spousal application forms ,which asks for the principle applicant ,financial history, earnings ??
I believe there is one column where PA needs to mention his previous details, his qualification and job if he/she working , but I personally never seen the column asking for monthly or annual income of PA..

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
singhGrewal said:
Hi
where is the information sheet on the spousal application forms ,which asks for the principle applicant ,financial history, earnings ??
I believe there is one column where PA needs to mention his previous details, his qualification and job if he/she working , but I personally never seen the column asking for monthly or annual income of PA..
Hey, that's what I'm saying that CIC isn't bothered with the financial standing of the principal applicant. Since manveer's agent has pointed this out, I'm just analysing the reason behind it and what can be done to take care of it so that it doesn't look like a marriage of convenience.

shah321

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
m.sforever said:
Hi
After how many days you get this msg?
Just this morning

akss1983

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Interview........
hopfully no
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
GrewalPreet said:
hey everyone, plz update my spreadsheet got DM on 14 feb, PPR on 15 feb and passport submission on 17 feb. feeling soon happy:):). i wish everyone gt their ppr soon :):)
When u did your remedical

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
priya.k said:
Hey, that's what I'm saying that CIC isn't bothered with the financial standing of the principal applicant. Since manveer's agent has pointed this out, I'm just analysing the reason behind it and what can be done to take care of it so that it doesn't look like a marriage of convenience.
right, no way PA's financial ability is accessed. there r few ppl who are home makers. does this mean in the past, none of them hav got visa. his case is complicated because husband being the PA and wife the sponsor.. and husband's financial ability might hav been questioned bcuz he wil be the primary earner later on. but after submitting proofs for 6 years, this doesn't even come in the circle of marriage of convenience.

May be instead of thinking about increasing his turnover, start gathering proofs for assets, property, fixed deposits at bank, bank balance under his name. this way also work in order to show he is financially stable. what say?

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
manveer said:
i need help,

Hey,

As other have mentioned only the sponsor has to show the income/sustainability proof while being sponsored though the family sponsorship - income proof is only require if a person is migrating though other streams.

You should be more concerned about gathering more relationship proof and getting ready for the interview; the interview process is to test if the relationship is genuine and not a marriage of convince and the visa officer is not convinced with the proof you had submitted. If I were you I would start gathering every bit of records, photos, gifts to show how you guys met and how the relationship progressed throughout the years.

Stevdillon

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 20 2015
AOR Received.
April 20 2015
File Transfer...
April 22 2015
Med's Done....
January 5 2015 ReMed: March 5 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 7 2016
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
I am a Feb applicant no re medical yet. Any idea what should I do..... case specific inquiry .... GSM notes will come in March as I just applied....

Did any one did a case specific inquiry

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
draxz1289 said:
Hey,

As other have mentioned only the sponsor has to show the income/sustainability proof while being sponsored though the family sponsorship - income proof is only require if a person is migrating though other streams.

You should be more concerned about gathering more relationship proof and getting ready for the interview; the interview process is to test if the relationship is genuine and not a marriage of convince and the visa officer is not convinced with the proof you had submitted. If I were you I would start gathering every bit of records, photos, gifts to show how you guys met and how the relationship progressed throughout the years.
we are gathering all the documents, should i put my life insurance and health insurance as a proof too, coz after marriage i put him beneficiary and also the health insurance from my company i put him with me.

i am going to ignore my agent now,