+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
gkcanada said:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Minister John McCallum in a recent interview :
Do you have any other plans you can share about other immigration streams?

Well, I will tell you one other area we’re looking at. Currently, it takes far too long to reunite spouses. When a Canadian marries a non-Canadian, it takes up to two years or more sometimes to properly reunite them, and this is way too long and much longer than other countries take. One of the priorities I will have is to address this issue. Processing times are too long in many areas, but one of most serious is in the case of spouses. We’re getting rid of that two-year thing. We’ll have spouses become permanent residents immediately.
Thanks a lot for the information. I hope they take steps as fast as possible and I pray for all of us so that we all can stay with our spouses. Please keep on updating like this.

Naj1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2014
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 2015
Med's Done....
1st med September 14,2014 Remed December 2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Waiting patiently inshallah decision made 7 march 2016
VISA ISSUED...
God knows
LANDED..........
God knows
noorkalia said:
After remed.. how long it will take fr DM .. and PPR. ?? Any guess who got it
It depends if you are lucky 2 weeks or 1 manth but some peole like me waiting for more than 2 month:( no news

noorkalia

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Naj1 said:
It depends if you are lucky 2 weeks or 1 manth but some peole like me waiting for more than 2 month:( no news
..oh thanku fr info.. hope u get soon god bless u.. may b next week u get..

sr924

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2015
AOR Received.
31 May 2015
IELTS Request
In Process From October
File Transfer...
19 June 2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
19 March 2015
Jini said:
Jan 569
Feb 643
Mar 818
Apr 915
May 1051
Jun 1077
Jul 707
Aug 112
Sep 73
information as of Oct 15, 2015

source
http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/5c003561-ce36-4881-a5a4-c30f9f456690

The link below provides detail about approval rate and processing time at different VO from Oct 2014 to Sep 2015.(select New Delhi to see specific info for NDVO)
http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/427337d0-7c36-4fed-8428-c6a63f8c19b3

Very useful data..

Spouses Partners and Children:
Apr 717
May 815

All Permanent Residents:
Apr 915
May 1,051

Looks like majority are Family Sponsorship applications, perhaps a reason for slow processing..

Dhaksha

Jun 8, 2015
Madurai
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
Ip October 9 2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
Recommended waiting for schedule
LANDED..........
soon
rose68 said:
Hi,
manveer,Dhaksha and toony hv u got interview date?
Being optimistic - hv finished int on10/02/2016 ? share yr experience.

Rose
Hi rose I dint get my interview date yet... No update

PreethiMahendran

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Bangalore,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
17-05-2016
gkcanada said:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Minister John McCallum in a recent interview :
Do you have any other plans you can share about other immigration streams?

Well, I will tell you one other area we’re looking at. Currently, it takes far too long to reunite spouses. When a Canadian marries a non-Canadian, it takes up to two years or more sometimes to properly reunite them, and this is way too long and much longer than other countries take. One of the priorities I will have is to address this issue. Processing times are too long in many areas, but one of most serious is in the case of spouses. We’re getting rid of that two-year thing. We’ll have spouses become permanent residents immediately.
That news is giving a huge relief...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If they give us PR immediately, I wont have words to thank the Canadian government..!!!..

could you please tell the source of this news..????

Lets hope for a good change soon..:)

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
i need help,

after we showed our GCMC notes to our agent (canadian lawyer) he asked us to submit following papers..

1. Increase your financial credibility as you are self employed and the turnover which you have shown is not sufficient enough to prove that you are financially sound and establish yourself in Canada after landing.

2. Collect and provide the documentary evidence towards first meeting with your spouse (Sponsor) at function as declared by you.

3. Documentary evidence towards genuinety of your relationship with Sponsor.

1. my husband is earning very less money coz of his father's mental condition. now how can we increase our income?
2. we met at my cousin's college function and we described that in our letter . but i do not know what evidence he is asking about. its been 7 years.
3. can we put our call records and all stuff. because we already put all the photos and chat(skype calls) history from last 6 years.

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
another thing is that we Canadians can not get marry to poor guy or girl?

PreethiMahendran

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Bangalore,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
17-05-2016
In the following link John Mccallum's interview is there which he gave on February 11th, 2016.

http://canadianimmigrant.ca/immigrate/immigration-law/minister-of-immigration-john-mccallum-wants-to-welcome-immigrants-with-a-smile-not-a-scowl

pranaysharma08

Apr 26, 2015
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
01-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical request on 01 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
Remedical completed on 04 Nov 2016
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Guys,

I am from hyderabad.
I need to send my PCC to embassy.

Can anyone tell me the address where i need to send it.
Also, what all needs to be included along with PCC.

I have AOR-2 mail, which states to submit PCC.

Thanks,
Pranay.

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
manveer said:
another thing is that we Canadians can not get marry to poor guy or girl?
I can totally understand your pain and concern, did you sent additional documents to prove your relationship as genuine without NDVO request .

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
singhGrewal said:
I can totally understand your pain and concern, did you sent additional documents to prove your relationship as genuine without NDVO request .
No we did not send anything without NDVO request. we attached all the proof with our application.

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
manveer said:
No we did not send anything without NDVO request. we attached all the proof with our application.
Well in Canadian spousal sponsership,financial establishment is not required (according to the website).
It's very strange that they have pointed your apllication on financial grounds.Is your hubby sponsor or principle applicant .

Regarding the marriage proofs ,I recon you should start gathering quality proofs ,old phone call records ,emails ,boarding passes ,photographs ,marriage album,hotel bookings ,receipts of gifts exchanged.If you are called for an interview just provide loads of proofs to NDVO,because according to the previous interview candidate's experience they basically looking for quality and quantity (proofs) in interview .Be rest assured ,you have a true marriage ,then no one on this planet can deny your reunion with your life partner.

Waheguru will bless you!!!

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
singhGrewal said:
Well in Canadian spousal sponsership,financial establishment is not required (according to the website).
It's very strange that they have pointed your apllication on financial grounds.Is your hubby sponsor or principle applicant .

Regarding the marriage proofs ,I recon you should start gathering quality proofs ,old phone call records ,emails ,boarding passes ,photographs ,marriage album,hotel bookings ,receipts of gifts exchanged.If you are called for an interview just provide loads of proofs to NDVO,because according to the previous interview candidate's experience they basically looking for quality and quantity (proofs) in interview .Be rest assured ,you have a true marriage ,then no one on this planet can deny your reunion with your life partner.

Waheguru will bless you!!!
Thank You , that is big relief. my hubby is principle applicant.
we already provided all of those proof with application, but still we will keep those handy so whenever interview will be fixed we can take those with us.