+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

amansidhu87

Dec 23, 2015
Hello friends,
We got the PPR today.

I have one question, does anyone know about the hours for vfs Chandigarh? they have mentioned 9:00 to 11:00 and 16:00 t0 17:00 for passport collection, is it for passport pickup only or for both pick up and drop off. Thanks,

Regards,
Aman

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
remed req: 20th jan 2015/remed done: 21st jan2015
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
amansidhu87 said:
Hello friends,
We got the PPR today.

I have one question, does anyone know about the hours for vfs Chandigarh? they have mentioned 9:00 to 11:00 and 16:00 t0 17:00 for passport collection, is it for passport pickup only or for both pick up and drop off. Thanks,

Regards,
Aman
Hi Aman

You can visit vfs anytime between 9.00 - 4.30 to submit your passport. the time limits are only for passport collection. and you can pay the vfs to courier the passport to you at your home...........

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
m.sforever said:
Yipeeeeeeee Got DM today.....I m so happy.......hopefully who are waiting will get today and tommorow God bless you all....keep praying. :p :)
Wow congrats

amansidhu87

Dec 23, 2015
preetgill said:
Hi Aman

You can visit vfs anytime between 9.00 - 4.30 to submit your passport. the time limits are only for passport collection. and you can pay the vfs to courier the passport to you at your home...........
Thanks Preet!

sam2427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
amansidhu87 said:
Hello friends,
We got the PPR today.

Regards,
Aman
Congrats .... When did you get DM?

bobgir

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
20 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
23 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
Marco.polo said:
hi everyone
I am April 15 applicant. I got my remedial done on feb8,2016

Hu marcopolo, when did u get ur remedial??

boateng

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May5, 2015 (application received)
AOR Received.
AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
Marco.polo said:
hi everyone
I am April 15 applicant. I got my remedial done on feb8,2016.
Hi did you get remed request or got it done on your own?

Thanks

garry.singh

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Mar-2015
AOR Received.
07-May-2015
File Transfer...
13-May-2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals done on 21- January-2016
Med's Done....
15-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
Feb-29
VISA ISSUED...
March - 14
LANDED..........
March - 15
Hi guys,
We Got DM on our application today as my wife is in Canada with me and we also sent email last Sunday to update the address haven't updated in ecase yet. Just checking when we get PPR it would still be a normal process for sending the passport to Ottawa for stamping. Any thoughts

Garry

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Nabaaf said:
Hello m.sforever
A bigggg congratulations fr ur ecas update to DM....stay happy ..stay blessed :D so jus aftr ten days of mp enquiry ur status changed to DM :p bt i doubt that they completed criminality n background in ten days ,surely they must hv started way earlier ;) bt nyways i am tooo glad that u got update .......i am really happy that u stayed strong fr this long....best wishes to u fr ppr .....according to the current scenario u may xpect ppr in a day or two or may be max week....so be positive n keep praying ....coz last inch of the processing is left then u r ready to flyyyyyy to ur spouse....
And u r always welcome m.sforever....this forum makes everyone strong n somewhr or the other v ourself become more determined with our views n positivity.....
God bless u n i hope u hear soonnn frm ndvo....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf
thanks a lot nabaaf ....can you pls tell me what docs I need for passport submission..... Where I have to submit the passport can pls share address. Can I pick my passport my self. How can I know they stamped visa. Thanks in advance.

Jazz1

Apr 17, 2015
Hello all... First of all I would like to thank everyone for the very informative and useful comments that you guys are posting.. it is really helpful...

Did anyone get fingerprints request? I got my gcms notes(for my wife's application) and in that it is mentioned as "Fingerprints Required" under RCMP screening section. But I/she haven't got any email request from CIC for sending the fingerprints. But I have sent her fingerprints pro-actively via email to NDVO. She is in Canada right now on a visitor visa. Does any one of you have a similar situation? The last update as per gcms notes was on 30-Dec-2015 on which date it was updated as "Fingerprints Required". Please find below my timelines.

Application Received: 9-Feb-2015
AOR1: 2-Apr-2015
SA : 15-Apr-2015
AOR2 : 26-Apr-2015

Cheers

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
remed req: 20th jan 2015/remed done: 21st jan2015
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
m.sforever said:
thanks a lot nabaaf ....can you pls tell me what docs I need for passport submission..... Where I have to submit the passport can pls share address. Can I pick my passport my self. How can I know they stamped visa. Thanks in advance.
Hey

you will need following docs:
Passport
2 visa photographs
Print of PPR email............

that should be all i guess..

U will have to submit ur passport at VFS canada.... click on the following link

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/india/

in the bottom right corner you can fill ur city and it will give you the address of nearest VFS center.........
yes you can collect your passport personally if its close to your place, else you can the vfs to courier it to you........
you can track your passport on vfs website, so you will know it was stamped when it starts making its way back to you..........

hope this helps, dont worry too much hard part is over.....vfs people are usually friendly, they will guide u if need be........

sr924

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2015
AOR Received.
31 May 2015
IELTS Request
In Process From October
File Transfer...
19 June 2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
19 March 2015
Marco.polo said:
hi everyone
I am April 15 applicant. I got my remedial done on feb8,2016.
Congrats. Was your meds expired. Feel free to share your timeline if you don't mind.

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
preetgill said:
Hey

you will need following docs:
Passport
2 visa photographs
Print of PPR email............

that should be all i guess..

U will have to submit ur passport at VFS canada.... click on the following link

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/india/

in the bottom right corner you can fill ur city and it will give you the address of nearest VFS center.........
yes you can collect your passport personally if its close to your place, else you can the vfs to courier it to you........
you can track your passport on vfs website, so you will know it was stamped when it starts making its way back to you..........

hope this helps, dont worry too much hard part is over.....vfs people are usually friendly, they will guide u if need be........
thanks alottt preet gill...God bless you.... You also don't worry...you will hear soon from ndvo.....tommo may be.

xxx1

Sep 6, 2014
Hey guys
I have a query
Incase if i get my ppr
Ill have to sen courier to vfs canada ryt?

M currently in mumbai, so
What if i go personally and hand over my passport
In vfs canada mumbai. Is that possible or do i need to sen courier in Delhi vfs canada