28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Bubba_bear said:
this is what u have to ,, if im an officer i ll see the chat with the number not with name , yes name has to be deleted and take screenshots with number or u can email the whole whats app chat , and print it out and send ., im sure u ll never have the issue with that ,, thats wat i did
That's exactly what I thought. Thanks

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
vikas_12 said:
What is happening with Feb applications? How can they process March when these are pending... applied 1 year ago today and did re-med on Dec 20...
Hi dear
We all don't no the reason of delaying Feb case.....including me lots of applicants waiting after remedical. This waiting time is more frustrating.....not no one can put quest from ndvo. I m 4 Feb applicant and remedical done on 5 jan after that no updates. What is your timeline?

S_chahal

Jul 9, 2015
Gurdaspur
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2,2015
AOR Received.
May 28,2015
File Transfer...
June12,2015
Med's Done....
Med upfornt on 13 feb 2015, remedical request on 15 feb 2016 done on feb 22nd feb 2016
Passport Req..
7 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13,2016
LANDED..........
May 5,2016
priya.k said:
You can refer to the spreadsheet for checking timelines :)
Thanks priya

bobgir

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
20 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
23 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
priya.k said:
CIC should reconsider it's policy of asking for medicals along with the application package. They're asking majority of the applicants for Remeds, and some of these guys could have easily landed within the validity of their first medical. Or maybe they should ask for medicals when they send AOR2.
Exactly they are wasting our time and their time by doing re medical..... I can understand complicated case taking time n asking for remedical but straight forward cases also taking so long.and there is no transparency

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
m.sforever said:
Hi dear
We all don't no the reason of delaying Feb case.....including me lots of applicants waiting after remedical. This waiting time is more frustrating.....not no one can put quest from ndvo. I m 4 Feb applicant and remedical done on 5 jan after that no updates. What is your timeline?
im also worrying about Jan Feb applicants ,, i don t know wats goin on ,, how many of us filled their file themselves and how many have representatives ,, we have to notice each update from cic ,,,,,so that we can understand their way of processing...we have to notice representatives or not ,male of female priority , any other action shows up the CIC s way of working ,, can be beneficial for future applicants ,,, for example we all know SA usually update on tuesdays ,,

vikas_12

Feb 11, 2016
m.sforever said:
Hi dear
I'm Feb 11 applicant.. sponsorship approval on Apr 21/2015, got re-med request on Dec 16 and did re-med on Dec. 20. Now waiting after that.. very frustrating.

Attesh

Aug 4, 2015
My wife got remedical request and also I have to provide PCC from UK, for her prior stay there.
application received date: Mar 27, 2015

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Attesh said:
My wife got remedical request and also I have to provide PCC from UK, for her prior stay there.
application received date: Mar 27, 2015
Hi
You can get the UK pcc from Acro.UK ,will take one week to get it.
Had you not submitted UK PCC with your application ?

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
priya.k said:
Hi Grewal, I can't comment on pages as such but I think 10-15 days random chat from each month should be enough. They mostly look for proof of continued communication and that should serve the purpose.
If they ask for pics in ADR then I say send them around 100 new ones.
If others have any more inputs on this, please share.
I was myself wondering about whatsapp chats, when you send them the screenshot or the text document of the chat, should you delete your spouse's name from your phone so that the number is displayed or should you let it display their first name?
My whatsapp chat was over 1700 pages so I reduced the font size, used 2 columns layout, and removed parts of chat and brought it down to 200 pages. Sent the chat with 25 pictures of just me and my spouse alone as was specified in ADR.

supreetdolly09

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2015
AOR Received.
14th May,2015, InProcess since 9th Oct,2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
21st May,2015
Med's Request
remedical on 13th january 2016 chest x-ray ...completed n uploaded on 14th jan 2016
Med's Done....
2nd Feb,2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 8th Feb,2016...PPR soon to arrive
VISA ISSUED...
5 February 2016
LANDED..........
6 march 2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello supreetdolly......
Wowwww nine years....masttt yaarrr....touchwood....means nine years of courtship or i guess eight years courtship and one year fr wedding??....
So did u provide all the communication details since then...can u let us knw briefly what all proof of documents u submitted to prove ur relationship ......
Once again congratulations....best wishesss

Cheers :)

Nabaaf
Thanx alot nabaaf....
Yeah...i wud luv to share this information here as it might be helpful for nyone here....
Sorry fr late reply....been buzy....i hope u knw.... will be submitting passport tomorrw
N yes it was 8 years of long distance courtship...n 1 year of marriage...
Documents which we applied were eversince we had some written or verbal communication. See the following list---

-emails since beginning till the daye we applied
-facebook chats since FB account started
-gchats
-skype chats screenshots showing the duration of chats i.e. showing how long we have talked whch was generally
-phone call details since we got official approval.
-photographs as follows....
1. Photographs although blurry ones...not so clear whenever he visited INDIA
2. Photographs with friends before wedding
3. Photographs of my Roka in india where he was not present but his entire family visited us.
4. Photographs of engagement showing the gathering and place where it occured
5. Photographs of the ladies sangeet on my side showing my family members completely involved in function
6. Photographs showing ol the customs involved in wedding like vattna, halfi,...in our case..choooora ceremony, gaanaa etc.
7. Photographs of wedding especially the gathering n hall decoration and palace name n vatering along with our rituals being performed.
8. Photographs of ny function or part attended with family. In my case i attended my brother-in-law's wedding jst 2 days later in our own house and a birthday of a kid in our house where pictures were clicked with family.
9. Holiday pictures
10. I forgot to mention watsapp chat ...
11. Photographs of visiting religious places especially golden temple with family
12. Photographs of visits to relatives and friends.
13. Photographs at the time my husband left india.

I hope it helped u guys to get an idea what can be done in case of any doubt.
N one more thing i wud like to tell everyone....i knw few knws abt it....bt still
U can travel to ny place in between the process without ny issues. Bcz i traveeled to hong kong for a vacation to meet my husband there in hong kong.

Thanx for tolerating such a big post...lol
Hope it help nyone in this forum.

Cheers to u too nabaaf

supreetdolly09

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2015
AOR Received.
14th May,2015, InProcess since 9th Oct,2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
21st May,2015
Med's Request
remedical on 13th january 2016 chest x-ray ...completed n uploaded on 14th jan 2016
Med's Done....
2nd Feb,2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 8th Feb,2016...PPR soon to arrive
VISA ISSUED...
5 February 2016
LANDED..........
6 march 2016
I forgot to mention the photographs of the customs and sangeet function on my husband's side.

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
itslaeq said:
My whatsapp chat was over 1700 pages so I reduced the font size, used 2 columns layout, and removed parts of chat and brought it down to 200 pages. Sent the chat with 25 pictures of just me and my spouse alone as was specified in ADR.
Hi itslaeq
When you sent what's app chat history ,did you deleted the name of your spouse , and the numbers were displayed or you sent it with the names displaying on chat history (yours and spouse )

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
vikas_12 said:
I'm Feb 11 applicant.. sponsorship approval on Apr 21/2015, got re-med request on Dec 16 and did re-med on Dec. 20. Now waiting after that.. very frustrating.
pray hard may be this Mon or Tues we all get DM and PPR......finger crossed. Keep updating.