hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon in sha Allah
LANDED..........
soon in sha Allah
priya.k said:
Hey Nazeef, that is a good response, much better than what some others have been getting lately.
Eligibility is the biggest thing in spousal sponsorship application and if that has been passed then you can be almost sure that you're good to go.
Criminality and security are apparently an issue for small city Indian nationals as well since these guys need to check and verify all documents that we send them, so it is expected to take even longer for other nationals applying through India viz Afghans and Nepalis. I know the wait can be frustrating especially when others who applied around the same date as you get positive updates and you don't, but be strong. Even if they decide to drag your case for 17 months, you have completed almost 14 months and it won't take much longer. Stay positive.
Hello priya.k,
Thank you so much, I hope so it will b in the last stages. Actually I hav a travel history as well, hopefully it will not cause delaying longer.
Wish the best to u too!!

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destican said:
Thanks everyone. I wish everyone speedy PPRs.

My spouse is on TRV. She landed recently (about three weeks ago) but we didn't change any mailing address on eCAS. We are planning to take the Ottawa option to mail her passport. Is there a need to inform NDVO that we submit passport in Ottawa? If so, how should they be informed?
Anyone in similar situation currently or in past or someone who has an opinion on it, please share.

Thanks!
i hope you are aware of the landing procedure.

destican

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 (Upfront); Re-med: 15-01-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2016
LANDED..........
19-03-2016
mikee23 said:
i hope you are aware of the landing procedure.
As far as I know, she can go to US and come back to complete the landing process, right?

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Priaj1425 said:
You are right. I am not going to leave anything out. We both already started to collect necessary documents and proves. How to find out why they raised flag? We both want to know. why?
the only way to know about the red flags is from notes.....but since your interview is on 2nd march there is not enough time to order. notes take 30 days to get. just go through your submitted documents and check for any contradictions or missing/gaps or incomplete information.
all the best.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
boateng said:
Hi Khan,

I applied for my wife and have the application date May 5, 2015, just wanted to know are you the sponsorer or the one getting sponsored?, since once they transferred the file NDVO I have not heard anything since (as in nothing after AOR2)

From the way its going hopefully April starts soon and then may will be in picture :)

Thanks
My wife has applied for me
It's first marriage both of us
Let see how it goes I'm May 6th applicant
It's ur wife right it will be done sooner than me I suppose

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destican said:
As far as I know, she can go to US and come back to complete the landing process, right?
yea you are right.
"karthicbaboo" can help you...his spouse is on TRV.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
boateng said:
Hi Khan,

I applied for my wife and have the application date May 5, 2015, just wanted to know are you the sponsorer or the one getting sponsored?, since once they transferred the file NDVO I have not heard anything since (as in nothing after AOR2)

From the way its going hopefully April starts soon and then may will be in picture :)
Nope after Aor2 Wich was July 10th they send me email stating they need Pcc,Landing Fees Reciept,Medical Reciept that's it after dat when I did send them everything
I have emailed them in Aug after my medical nd everything stating that where is my application they told me that we r in Reciept of ur application there is initial review going on for ur application we give contact u once the decision is made dats it f
However from 9th Oct onwards no contact
Thanks

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
boateng said:
Hi Khan,

Thanks
From the way its going hopefully April starts soon and then may will be in picture Smiley
Nope after Aor2 Wich was July 10th they send me email stating they need Pcc,Landing Fees Reciept,Medical Reciept that's it after dat when I did send them everything
I have emailed them in Aug after my medical nd everything stating that where is my application they told me that we r in Reciept of ur application there is initial review going on for ur application we give contact u once the decision is made dats it f
However from 9th Oct onwards no contact
Thanks

boateng

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May5, 2015 (application received)
AOR Received.
AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
Khan2001 said:
My wife has applied for me
It's first marriage both of us
Let see how it goes I'm May 6th applicant
It's ur wife right it will be done sooner than me I suppose
Ours is a first marriage as well

Hopefully the wind up April by March Mid and then our applications can come into play and we all get it without further disruptions :)

Thanks

pindu

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2015
AOR Received.
May-2015
File Transfer...
May-2015
Med's Request
20 jan 2016
Med's Done....
Dec.-2014
Interview........
waived
Drkdd said:
Hello many congratulations to you

Can you please tell me how many years or relationship you had before getting married ?? As do they see travel history also for this ?? And do all people get re medicals ??? Please do guide
thanks
u
ours was arrange marriage before marriage we were in contact frm 10 month then personally we met each other just day before marriage i have 2 country travel history for spouse visa travel history doesnt matter most of the people get remed because avg thet take 10 to 11 month for straight forward cases

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
boateng said:
Ours is a first marriage as well

Hopefully the wind up April by March Mid and then our applications can come into play and we all get it without further disruptions :)

Thanks
Great I wish u best of luck
Let's see how it goes I doubt we won't hear anything g before June for all the applicant some might hear but in May there r too many candidates as per the spread sheets

Hsp2edm

Jan 19, 2016
hi everyone
i m jan 27 applicant got remed on jan 29 just wondering should i do a MP inquiry or wait to hear back from NVDO.

thanks

boateng

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May5, 2015 (application received)
AOR Received.
AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
Khan2001 said:
Great I wish u best of luck
Let's see how it goes I doubt we won't hear anything g before June for all the applicant some might hear but in May there r too many candidates as per the spread sheets
True but hopefully as we are in the first week of may, just waiting on april to start

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
supreetdolly09 said:
Heyyyy nabaaf...
Thnx alot....n yes finally the patience n wsit time is over....finfilled life is gonna strt....
Definitely will keep u updated about my proceedings.....
Thnks for ur lovellly wishes....my dream with my love ...will come true after 9 years
Thankfully by god's grace...
Hello supreetdolly......
Wowwww nine years....masttt yaarrr....touchwood....means nine years of courtship or i guess eight years courtship and one year fr wedding??....
So did u provide all the communication details since then...can u let us knw briefly what all proof of documents u submitted to prove ur relationship ......
Once again congratulations....best wishesss

Cheers :)

Nabaaf