15-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
Up front
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hello Guys,

I am a June 2015 applicant currently staying in Canadaon implied status(work permit expired and applied for visitor visa) with my wife(sponsor). So I didn't send any chat log or any communication proof to cic because I had a bad habit of deleting history in my phone and emails. And also the photos I didnt send that much, just send only 50 or 60 of them.

But, I send the proof of our joint bank account in canada and also the photo copy of the residential lease where we have been staying for 2 years. Will this be ok convince CIC or will they call me for an interview only bcoz I didnt send chat logs?

Gill11

Feb 4, 2016
India90 said:
re - med done 14 jan2016 still no update :eek: :eek:
In our case, we did re med on Dec 27, still waiting for ppr...Although lots of people got ppr after 2-3 weeks of re med...

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
sreenathvs said:
Hello Guys,

I am a June 2015 applicant currently staying in Canadaon implied status(work permit expired and applied for visitor visa) with my wife(sponsor). So I didn't send any chat log or any communication proof to cic because I had a bad habit of deleting history in my phone and emails. And also the photos I didnt send that much, just send only 50 or 60 of them.

But, I send the proof of our joint bank account in canada and also the photo copy of the residential lease where we have been staying for 2 years. Will this be ok convince CIC or will they call me for an interview only bcoz I didnt send chat logs?
No one can tell you for sure if they will scrutinize your application or not. On one hand you have strong proof such as residential lease and joint bank account (very good) so they shouldn't care about chat logs. On the other hand your work permit expired and you are on implied status. When did you get married? If you got married/common-law a while before application date then its good cookie points.

Shirrin

Feb 4, 2016
Hi,
I'm a Canadian citizen and have sponsored my husband from Afghanistan. The processing centre for applicants living in Afghanistan is New Delhi. In December I received an email from Delhi to pay the landing fee and also some additional forms. Since then the status says "medical received"
I have 2 questions please
1. What is the next step and how soon can I expect to hear from them
2. Can I apply for visitor visa for him while the sponsorship is in process?

Thank you!

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Gill11 said:
In our case, we did re med on Dec 27, still waiting for ppr...Although lots of people got ppr after 2-3 weeks of re med...
Usually for 2014 applicants, it used to take anywhere between 2 weeks to 3 months after Re-med to get PPR. So have some patience, you will have it soon.

The newbies from Feb./March applicants are getting the fast-track Re-med to PPR.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Shirrin said:
Hi,
I'm a Canadian citizen and have sponsored my husband from Afghanistan. The processing centre for applicants living in Afghanistan is New Delhi. In December I received an email from Delhi to pay the landing fee and also some additional forms. Since then the status says "medical received"
I have 2 questions please
1. What is the next step and how soon can I expect to hear from them
2. Can I apply for visitor visa for him while the sponsorship is in process?

Thank you!
Please let us know your exact date that the application reached Mississauga. When did you get email/post from Mississauga and then on which date did your husband get email/post from New Delhi office.

Right now Jan./Feb./March 2015 applicants are getting their file updates.

And yes you can apply for visitor visa for your husband. Give good proof of his ties back to Afghanistan.

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Jasse said:
I can understand how that can be frustrating but as you know NDVO doesn't really have a proper system, they certainly don't work in order of dates we applied. Definitely order notes, you will get some answers and who knows maybe you might just get your PR before you get the notes! Good bless, hope you hear something soon.
Hi masse,
Thanks a lot for best wishes.....hopefully hear something very soon from NDVO.....I m doing MP inquiry as well. I will update what message they receive from ndvo...hopefully best result after MP inquiry...get PPR soon.

Kapar

Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a request today for addition documents after remed...they requested our daughters birth certificate...@BMN I'm a Canadian citizen too daughter born last year...sent pictures no birth certificate...just to notify all members they ask for ADR after remeds too these days pls update ss

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Kapar said:
I got a request today for addition documents after remed...they requested our daughters birth certificate...@BMN I'm a Canadian citizen too daughter born last year...sent pictures no birth certificate...just to notify all members they ask for ADR after remeds too these days pls update ss
hi dear,
Can you pls share your timeline.....your renedical date as well?

Kapar

Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Timeline on ss under Kapar remed was done Jan 22...baby born in Canada few months back

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
IshaKush said:
Hey Guys,

We have a DM on Jan 18 and they updated ECAS with a message saying, they have sent correspondence on Jan 18 and we were to send the required documents stated in the letter. However till date we have not received any letters from NDVO. My wife's address was updated in ECAS to my address here in Canada because she was visiting me in Canada last year. However she went back to India in Dec and I forgot to update her address online.

Now it seems that has played a major part in delaying our application. NDVO has very stupidly send a letter to us in Canada and probably used an ordinary mail to send it to us. We have no way of even knowing when it will arrive or if it will ever arrive.

I'm thinking of taking a chance and submitting passport, landing fee receipt and bio data to VFS to forward it to NDVO.

Does anyone has the bio data page that NDVO sends with passport request?

Please email it to me at kushmah@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
Did you get PPR? You got DM same time as me and I still haven't heard anything. Have you done MP inquiry? I usually call or email