In Process From October
File Transfer...
19 June 2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
19 March 2015
manveer said:
Gcmc notes came,, nothing started yet and interview recommended, I m so stressed. Can't stop crying. I don't know how long I have to wait more,
Hi Manveer,

Don't worry. It will be all fine. As Priya said, please go through your GCMS notes and prep yourself. Review the copy of your application package and all your proofs and be ready.

And looks like GCMS notes is needed for everyone to get an insight into their situation from NDVO perspective.

akss1983

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Interview........
hopfully no
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
priya.k said:
Hey manveer, that sucks but please don't cry.
Interview recommended is not a sure shot confirmation that interview will happen but its a huge possibility. Now is the time for you to go through your notes patiently and see what CIC thinks are the red flags in your file. You know that some members here have got interview dates for March 2016 so if you're lucky your interview could also happen in March or April, which is not far at all. Start gathering your proofs and wait for an email from NDVO. Don't lose hope okay? You have a genuine relationship. You have nothing to worry about. Be strong
Totally agreed with u. Dont b upset. It can happen to anyone. Just bready for it. We never knw how many of us get interview. Prepare mentally....There are many people who get interview. Judt b strong n give them answers that I m geninuely married. Nothing to b worried. U r true at your end. Just do it. I knw u can do it. Cheers..happy happy...

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
sr924 said:
Hi Manveer,

Don't worry. It will be all fine. As Priya said, please go through your GCMS notes and prep yourself. Review the copy of your application package and all your proofs and be ready.

And looks like GCMS notes is needed for everyone to get an insight into their situation from NDVO perspective.
Thank you guys for support, we all are going through same pain so when you guys say something I feel better, we had relationship of 6 years, we attached all the proof but I don't know why they are still thinking about interview,

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
How to check red flags about my application in notes, I can't figure tht out

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
akss1983 said:
Totally agreed with u. Dont b upset. It can happen to anyone. Just bready for it. We never knw how many of us get interview. Prepare mentally....There are many people who get interview. Judt b strong n give them answers that I m geninuely married. Nothing to b worried. U r true at your end. Just do it. I knw u can do it. Cheers..happy happy...
why areu worrying about interview "Jado Tuhada Vyaah hoya hai then no need to worry " thok ke interview de " keep Confidence// ,,if interview happen then they only treat u like a psychiatrist ,they ll see ur confidence ,,,, "Log te Jhooth nu v sach di traa dikha dende ne " i had interview in embassies they only noted ur answer with confidence level" as i said THOK ke ... and u ll learn many things from this if happen,,, be positive

India90

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
india new del. (ludhiana)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 feb 2015
File Transfer...
23 may 2015
Med's Request
11 jan 2016
Med's Done....
14 jan 2016
Passport Req..
9 feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
13 feb 2016
LANDED..........
soon
cic send interview call before re-med or after medical tht if anyone know?

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Bubba_bear said:
why areu worrying about interview "Jado Tuhada Vyaah hoya hai then no need to worry " thok ke interview de " keep Confidence// ,,if interview happen then they only treat u like a psychiatrist ,they ll see ur confidence ,,,, "Log te Jhooth nu v sach di traa dikha dende ne " i had interview in embassies they only noted ur answer with confidence level" as i said THOK ke ... and u ll learn many things from this if happen,,, be positive
Thanks, apa fatte chak Dene a interview officer de,

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
India90 said:
cic send interview call before re-med or after medical tht if anyone know?
Earlier remedical used to be the last step, but recently we've seen that interview calls are arriving even after the remedical has been done. So you can't be sure unless you have the visa in hand.

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
manveer said:
ah hoi na gal

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
manveer said:
See now that's the attitude I like.
They don't really tell you why they're interviewing you. Go through your application and check that there was no misrepresentation. Did you submit proof of your 6 year relationship? There could be other factors like educational or age gap etc. If everything was clear then maybe they just want to have a one to one with you. Some lucky applicants get the visa on the day of the interview itself. Go through the interview threads and you'll get some idea about what sort of questions they may ask you. Wait for NDVO's email and I think you should apply for notes again by Feb end.

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
Well after Manveer one of my friend also got interview recommended ... date is not finalised yet...
She is a March applicant and
She got email regarding interview!!! so another trend.... After GCMS notes... and interview calls now they have started giving emails for interview...
and Manveer no need to worry... You married genuinely so why afraid... yea it might delay ur application for some more months... but hope they changed there working style (as the recent statement of Immigration Minister).
Good Luck

akss1983

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Interview........
hopfully no
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
manveer said:
Thats the Manveer v know.... Cheer.. Hun chak de fatte te chakk fe NDVO. Assi saare tuade naal hei

gurkul

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
I open this forum like a crazy,many time a day even at work
so april guys plz post as soon as u got update from ndvo,hopefully this mondayy or Tuesday they wil start working on april files
good luck...

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
akss1983 said:
Thats the Manveer v know.... Cheer.. Hun chak de fatte te chakk fe NDVO. Assi saare tuade naal hei
Thank You, :D

gurkul

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Prior to December 31, 2015, processing times for many of our services were displayed by visa office. This was useful when applications for permanent or temporary residence were always processed by the nearest visa office. However, we now have the ability to move applications around our global network to ensure they are processed as efficiently as possible. This means your application may not be processed at the office closest to where you live.

is this mean,other countries can work on our application in place of ndvo?plz give your opinion