Passport Req..
Feb-29
VISA ISSUED...
March - 14
LANDED..........
March - 15
Nabaaf said:
Hello garry.singh
Congratulations fr trv approval stamp 8)
No u dont need to do anything fr getting ur passport stamp in Canada.....u may surely change applicants address to current address in Canada ....that u can do thru ecas...there we hv option to change address....changing address wont affect ur pr application processing in anyway.....it will take tym to get updated on ecas bt they shortly update the changed address on our file....u may even write them email regarding change of address.....u may get reply if u r lucky .....
email sent to : Delhi-mc@international.gc.ca and DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
To be more assured regarding change of address u may then order gcms notes ;) (u may find link in my signature)
If someone is still there to gv u update at applicants address then u dont need to worry alot...they vil surely notify u if they receive nything on ur behalf....so changing it only on ecas will fulfill ur responsibility to inform them.....
Rest all instruction to submit passport at ottawa will be there in ur ppr email......
Good luck n hope u get ur ppr soooon.....Fingers crossed ;D

Cheers :)

Nabaaf
Thanks For the reply Nabaaf great help and I really appreciate for explaining in detail.

ANJAANI

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
marina_quelle said:
Feb 9 Applicant here and STILL HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT RE-MEDICALS :mad:

Is anyone else still in the same position? When on earth will we hear back from them. This wait is just too much to a point that every time I think of the year I missed out on spending time with my spouse, the wedding anniversary, the quality moments, is it all worth it...i'm just getting emotional now...I am honestly just at wits end... :'(
I'm in the same boat buddy. I'm march 10th applicant and medical expired since january 8th. No re-medical request either when most of march applicants have gotten their re-medical request. :(

cool_fs4u

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
File Transfer...
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2016
Zigzag said:
This is what Immigration Minister said for spousal sponsorship application processing on 26-Jan-2016 in Canadian Parliament

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp2nJatcGaY
Thanks for sharing this. I am disappointed that Immigration Minister's response was very diplomatic. He said that processing times will be "substantially down in coming years". How substantial is substantial? And yes, I care about cutting down times now than in coming years.

Osampreet

Jan 15, 2016
Did they pick April and May applicant together or by each month diveded by months just I am worries abt it before they pick Jan and fen applicant together I think

ripper360

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ripper360 said:
I am from edmonton too. Got remed requests today. I think they are just for x-ray. Are all these PP capable of emailing the results to NDVO or we should ask them?
Do we send the passport to Ottawa or to NDVO? Seems like a dumb question. any help is appreciated. We have booked a doc's appointment and the lady there told us full medical is not required as it is not requested they will only do chest x-ray

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
ripper360 said:
Do we send the passport to Ottawa or to NDVO? Seems like a dumb question. any help is appreciated. We have booked a doc's appointment and the lady there told us full medical is not required as it is not requested they will only do chest x-ray
You can send it to Ottawa if your spouse is going to be in Canada for 3 months from the date you send in the passport. If the TRV's validity is less than 3 months at the time then they'll have to return to India and send it to Delhi.

abhijitkonde

Jan 28, 2016
abhijitkonde said:
Hi Good Morning Everybody. I am September 2015 applicant. I received Acknowledgement letter in December stating that please submit resident fee and PCC as soon as possible if not already submitted. I have already submitted it with my file. Do i need to reply to that email.
Please add me to spreadsheet
Date of application sep 21
SA. 25 nov
Acknwledgment from Delhi 10 dec 2015
Hi thanx for ur reply and guidance. I have one more question after receiving confirmation from NDVO in how many days it shows in process

ripper360

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priya.k said:
You can send it to Ottawa if your spouse is going to be in Canada for 3 months from the date you send in the passport. If the TRV's validity is less than 3 months at the time then they'll have to return to India and send it to Delhi.
Thanks for the reply. It helps a lot to plan. Thankfully recent stay is till Jun 10. I think I will be sending it to ottawa. I am worried about flagpoling with at the border as I have to drive with her and I don't know how will the US border guys react to it.

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
garry.singh said:
Hi Ripper,
I got a quick question for you when your spouse moved to Canada on TRV did you change the address for your spouse to Canadian address for your PR application. please advice

Thanks

Gary
You can change the address but in my opinion you shouldn't.
Reasons:
1. In all probability you'll receive an email for PPR so mailing address can be left unchanged.
2. If they do send you a letter for PPR instead (highly unlikely) then it will take it almost a month to reach Canada and your 30 days period to submit the passport might already be over. However if they send it to your Chandigarh address then it will be delivered in 5-6 days max and your or her parents or whoever family members reside there can collect it on her behalf and inform you of it. They can then courier you the original letter and you'll receive the private courier in 3-4 days.

You should inform NDVO that your spouse is in Canada on TRV but if the address can be left unchanged then it should be.

I could be wrong about this so I'll recommend you to call the CIC helpline and check with them if the address can be left unchanged.

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
ripper360 said:
Thanks for the reply. It helps a lot to plan. Thankfully recent stay is till Jun 10. I think I will be sending it to ottawa. I am worried about flagpoling with at the border as I have to drive with her and I don't know how will the US border guys react to it.
Try posting this query in the 2014 forum. Someone with experience there should be able to guide you better with the flagpoling part.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Hey Fellows Plz add me to the spreadsheet
Name - Salman Nawaz
My location Mumbai
Visa Office......: New Delhi
App. Filed.......: 05-May-2015
AOR Received.: 06- May-2015
File Transfer...: 5th June-2015
Corresponding Docs - 3rd Aug 2015
PPC,Medicals,RPR Fees all the remaining supporting docs mailed to NDVO didn't heard anything from them but 3 months back when I emailed them stating where r my docs hav yall received it or not ?
They replied with this
We r in receipt of your add docs work for ur application is pending stages that's further details if asked either wise we will inform u abt the next step.
Med's Done....: 1st Aug 2015
Interview........: hope not!!! In process: June 5th 2015
But under principal applicant on Ecas they say that they started processing my application on July 10th 2015
The Third Line is Showing on the Ecas
When can I apply Notes
Or wen is the right Time to do Mp Inquiry.
Passport Req..: long wait...
VISA ISSUED...: In God's hand..
LANDED..........: In dreams...

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
marina_quelle said:
Feb 9 Applicant here and STILL HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT RE-MEDICALS :mad:

Is anyone else still in the same position? When on earth will we hear back from them. This wait is just too much to a point that every time I think of the year I missed out on spending time with my spouse, the wedding anniversary, the quality moments, is it all worth it...i'm just getting emotional now...I am honestly just at wits end... :'(
i am Feb 23rd applicant, medical expired Nov 30 . no response yet. this waiting time is driving me crazy. but we can not do anything. so just be strong. i hope we will hear some good news soon.

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
question. usually how long it takes to get Notes ? is it exact 30 days?

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
manveer said:
question. usually how long it takes to get Notes ? is it exact 30 days?
Hello manveer
As mention on cic website even the confirmation email u get aftr applying fr notes clearly states 30 days....those r surely 30 calendr days...
Bt if ur 30th day is on bank holiday or weekend so u shld wait fr the next comin business day....definately u vil get ur notes by then.........Within 30 days of time we get the GCMS notes in case if the timeline has crossed, you can e-mail to the below id
ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca
And u may receive ur notes within 24 hours if not received in 30days....
I hope this helps....best wishes....

Nabaaf

Dr.Megha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/feb/2016
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10 March 2016
File Transfer...
22 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
[/quote] Hi can you please add me to spreadsheet. I have just applied to sponsor my spouse from India.
Name- Megha
Visa office- New Delhi
PCC-Upfront
Medical-Upfront
RPRF- Upfront
Application package is still in mail. So I will keep posting further information.