Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Hsp2edm said:
morning everyone day started really good today finally my wife got an email from nvdo to get remed assessment done.
can someone tell how long will it take after nvdo receive the medical.
God bless everyone and good luck to all the applicants.
Hello Hsp2edm...
Congratzz...see u got update na....u were jus worried fr no reason..wishing u luck fr dm/ppr sooooonnn
God bless u

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

abhijitkonde

Jan 28, 2016
Hi Good Morning Everybody. I am September 2015 applicant. I received Acknowledgement letter in December stating that please submit resident fee and PCC as soon as possible if not already submitted. I have already submitted it with my file. Do i need to reply to that email.
Please add me to spreadsheet
Date of application sep 21
SA. 25 nov
Acknwledgment from Delhi 10 dec 2015

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Zigzag said:
I do not know how many of forum members have knowledge but I thought to share here.

I came in contact with many friends in last few months who were under work permit during the last one year and applied for PR under PNP program in their respective provinces. Now, the interesting part is they went India, found their life partner and got married. They returned to Canada, included their spouse's name in their already filed PR application. A number of those applicant's applied for work permit for their new partner and they arrived within one or two months in Canada. A few number of them had their PR file completed, processed in less than 6 months and their new partner got PR, arrived in Canada and started their family life.

The thing that amaze me here that CIC do not see any fraud angle while any non-PR and non-Citizen person who is on work permit get married in short time and include their spouse name in file and bring spouse within few months on PR status or work permit. CIC have no worries regarding these new spouses will over stay on work permit or get PR status in Canada on fraudulent marriage basis. These work permit holder would have paid less time in Canada and paid less tax in compare of PR holder or Citizen but work permit holder's spouse will receive priority in entering in Canada through work permit and will get provincial health coverage which was built and funded by Canadian tax payers (PR or Citizen).

However, immigration department worried that any PR or Canadian citizen who have already settled in Canada for whole his/her life, who get married and want to start family life may be highly suspicious of having committing fraud by entering into marriage of convenience. Further, CIC is also very worried that if out of country spouses of PR or Citizen given chances to visit on visitor visa during PR sponsorship application, they will overstay in Canada and breach their immigration laws/Canadian law. These group of spouses who is eventually going to settle in Canada will be a big problem for them as they will highly likely overstay. If given chances to enter into Canada early, these spouses may become burden on Canadian health department even though they are supported by settled Canadian/PR partner in Canada. CIC believe that these out of country spouses would be more interested in overstaying and less interested or stupid enough to jeopardize their existing PR spousal application through which each one get lifetime chance to stay in Canada.

Very brilliant and intelligent.. CIC.. !
Hello zigzag
This same topic jus piss me to hell.......well said zigzag......
Seriously this is truly injustice on the part of cic...my friend got married in 2015 dec end n now its been a month she is with her husband in canada ......though i was married before her ...all application submitted much before her.......bt as her husband was on work permit n applied fr pr thru express entry n hv added her name so immediately aftr wedding ceremony she left n was not separated by her husband even fr a day....seriously its tooooooo way easy fr such appicants....i am happy fr my frnd that she doesnt hv to wait n bear this never ending waiting period....she gt work permit n trv within a month....awesome canadian immigration rule.....they jus knw how to gv hard tym to someone......they shld atleast treat everyone equally with somewhat same processing tym....atleast fr same country applicants.....they shld atleast issue trv n not to be sooo strick.....
I jus hope john macullum does something effective for what they hv promised....
We need to be damn strong throughout the process...
Good luck to u
best wishes

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
abhijitkonde said:
Hi Good Morning Everybody. I am September 2015 applicant. I received Acknowledgement letter in December stating that please submit resident fee and PCC as soon as possible if not already submitted. I have already submitted it with my file. Do i need to reply to that email.
Please add me to spreadsheet
Date of application sep 21
SA. 25 nov
Acknwledgment from Delhi 10 dec 2015
Hello abhijitonde.....
No u dont need to reply or submit anything if already submitted with main package.....that is automated email send to all by ndvo.....and its called aor2 frm new delhi.....
Soon some responsible member of spreadsheet will add ur details ....hope u hv good tym on this forum throughout ur waiting period 8)
God bless u n best of luck fr ur application :D

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
harminjassi said:
Hello everyone,

Finally my day comes...I got my passport back with visa..cant explain the feeling.. :) :) m on top of the world..please update the details in spreadsheet.
I hope everybody gets visa soon.All the best :)

Application applied: 2 dec 2014
Remedical 4 dec 2015
DM 20 jan 2016
Ppr 27 jan 2016
Passport back 29 jan 2016

Thanku everyone for the support on this forum.. :)
Hello harminjassi....
Congratulationsss....hv a great life ahead togethr ;) ;D
God bless u

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
priya.k said:
"Bring the processing time substantially down over coming years"

Let's hope he delivers on this, and makes it coming weeks instead of coming years lol
Hello priya.k
I too wish he means cumin weeks ;) or comin days :p ( i knw i am xpecting alot ;D )
Surely change in coming years wont help us in any way bt definately future applicants will be able to take advantage of less processing time....future is always the best ;) ;D
Keep going guysss

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Khan2001 said:
Could you please add my timelines to the spread sheet?

User name: S2K
Visa Office: New Delhi
Principle applicant location: Mumbai
AR: May 6th-2015
Medicals Done: 01-Aug-2015
AOR - 1: 6-June-2015
SA: 6-June-2015
AOR - 2: 05-Jun-2015
In process: 09-Oct-2015
Medicails have been received the third line is showing on the Ecas Since den no updates
When can I apply notes
Can u help me plz
Re-medical: Not yet
DM: Not yet

Thank you...
Hello khan2001
Welcome to this forum ......surely soon ur timeline will be added to 2015 spreadsheet......best of luck....

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
sr924 said:
There is also this version on some posts saying "Your app get's pulled from it's main queue for GCMS notes, thus delaying your App". Wonder how far that is true. Any comments from seniors please ?
Hello sr924
No notes doesnt affect our file in anyway...its m.p enquiry.....coz wenever one goes fr m.p enquiry it is mentioned on our file that enquiry thru m.p is done fr this application....but surely we need to order our notes wen its appropriate time n applicants around us r getting update....or else we will jus land up in getting no much info frm notes n jus sometimes sponsor approval details r present ...thats it...good luck fr ur application

Nabaaf

marina_quelle

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
06-01-2015
Nabaaf said:
Hello sr924
No notes doesnt affect our file in anyway...its m.p enquiry.....coz wenever one goes fr m.p enquiry it is mentioned on our file that enquiry thru m.p is done fr this application....but surely we need to order our notes wen its appropriate time n applicants around us r getting update....or else we will jus land up in getting no much info frm notes n jus sometimes sponsor approval details r present ...thats it...good luck fr ur application

Nabaaf
But surely MP enquiry shouldn't delay an application...?

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
garry.singh said:
Hello Everyone,
Hopefully everybody will get the shiny visa PPR next week and also whoever is waiting for re-meds will get that as well,
On my side we got the Passport back with the TRV stamped big relief and i got some things to clear up and need help with that from you guys here,
we already completed Re-medicals on 21 Jan,2016 for the PR application and my question is "my wife will be moving to Canada on TRV and once we get the PPR can we directly send the passport to Ottawa by just providing them new address changes or is there anything else we need to do for getting the passport stamped in Canada. Any thoughts on that will be greatly appreciated.

Gary
Hello garry.singh
Congratulations fr trv approval stamp 8)
No u dont need to do anything fr getting ur passport stamp in Canada.....u may surely change applicants address to current address in Canada ....that u can do thru ecas...there we hv option to change address....changing address wont affect ur pr application processing in anyway.....it will take tym to get updated on ecas bt they shortly update the changed address on our file....u may even write them email regarding change of address.....u may get reply if u r lucky .....
email sent to : Delhi-mc@international.gc.ca and DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
To be more assured regarding change of address u may then order gcms notes ;) (u may find link in my signature)
If someone is still there to gv u update at applicants address then u dont need to worry alot...they vil surely notify u if they receive nything on ur behalf....so changing it only on ecas will fulfill ur responsibility to inform them.....
Rest all instruction to submit passport at ottawa will be there in ur ppr email......
Good luck n hope u get ur ppr soooon.....Fingers crossed ;D

Nabaaf

marina_quelle

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
06-01-2015
Feb 9 Applicant here and STILL HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT RE-MEDICALS :mad:

Is anyone else still in the same position? When on earth will we hear back from them. This wait is just too much to a point that every time I think of the year I missed out on spending time with my spouse, the wedding anniversary, the quality moments, is it all worth it...i'm just getting emotional now...I am honestly just at wits end... :'(

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
marina_quelle said:
But surely MP enquiry shouldn't delay an application...?
MP enquiry also doesnt affect much (surely that doesnt mean that i am encouraging to do enquiry)....m.p's r basically not at all involve in gvng us visa....its jus sometyms applicants makes m.p enquiry n our file is touched n they may touch it in good sense,so thats y ppl go fr m.p enquiry ..visa office jus make it a point to note on the file regarding m.p....unless u actually hv a rude visa officer then he might take m.p enquiry as desperation to enter canada ....bt still he wont delay ur file much then normal.....bt nowadays ppl go fr enquiry at early stage so m.p's tends to gv monotonous reply to everyone to wait fr complete processing time.....
My friend use to do m.p enquiry every two months throughout the process n her husband's sponsorship was done in ten months ....which is normal processing tym.....so i dont feel it affects ....bt surely we shld bother our m.p wen our file has actually matured to that level n m.p enquiry shld not be out of our frustration n depression.....coz basically they r of no use if not contacted on correct time.....best way to get info abt our file is to order notes ;)

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
marina_quelle said:
Feb 9 Applicant here and STILL HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT RE-MEDICALS :mad:

Is anyone else still in the same position? When on earth will we hear back from them. This wait is just too much to a point that every time I think of the year I missed out on spending time with my spouse, the wedding anniversary, the quality moments, is it all worth it...i'm just getting emotional now...I am honestly just at wits end... :'(
Hello marina_quelle.....
My friend ..be strong.....u hv patiently waited fr good period of tym...now jus last leap is left which vil also get over soon....be positive n think positive.....keep praying....u r abt to receive update frm ndvo.....god bless u 8)
Best wishes fr ur application

Nabaaf

marina_quelle

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
06-01-2015
Nabaaf said:
Hello marina_quelle.....
My friend ..be strong.....u hv patiently waited fr good period of tym...now jus last leap is left which vil also get over soon....be positive n think positive.....keep praying....u r abt to receive update frm ndvo.....god bless u 8)
Best wishes fr ur application

Nabaaf
Thank you Nabaaf for your kind and sweet words. god bless u