Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
mikee23 said:
haha i am not the only one working on it....you have been doing a great job yourself asking for timelines. supreet, priya.k, preetgill all help me with the updates...they make it easy for me by sending the updates to my inbox otherwise i keep searching for them between all those congrats :D
also credit should be given to tanusha reddy for creating the sheet and preethimehandran for making it fancy with statistics.
i cannot continue once i get the visa ;) ;) wish i could do it but for obvious reasons i will have to quit.
Yeahhh u r rite,bt till u r there keep doing this updating work :D.... there r other great members at awesome n great work whom i got aware now...thanxx to everyone...and even each member of this forum to gv updates here .....i hope it is maintained till all members get their shiny visa ;)

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
khancool2006 said:
Guys even i got ppr yesterday. Sorry for the late reply.
Hiee khancool2006
Congratzzz..hv a great married life ahead.....god bless

Hello everyone
Happy Republic day :)

Nabaaf

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rose68 said:
Hi mikee23,
Pl. update Mona8200 as int.date March07,2016 instead of Jan25,2016.
I want to know from u that still waiting 2014 applicant for interview.
How they perform procedure. I m 2015 applicant but i think that how v prepare for interview as per 2014 time line or 2015 time line.
If v prepared as per 2015 time line then it`s speed.It`s good sign for 2015 applicant.

Thanking u,
Regds.
rose.
hey rose68
the date that is mentioned on the spreadsheet 25th jan is when someone hears from ndvo...all the dates on the sheet are when there is communication from ndvo....i have mentioned their interviews dates in the notes column. maybe i can add another column to indicate the interview
scheduled. i really don't know how ndvo works its still a mystery......thats the second interview in 2015. one applicant got interview after remedical.
but its good to see that they are is a change in the working compared to 2014.

regards

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
mikee23 said:
hey rose68
the date that is mentioned on the spreadsheet 25th jan is when someone hears from ndvo...all the dates on the sheet are when there is communication from ndvo....i have mentioned their interviews dates in the notes column. maybe i can add another column to indicate the interview
scheduled. i really don't know how ndvo works its still a mystery......thats the second interview in 2015. one applicant got interview after remedical.
but its good to see that they are is a change in the working compared to 2014.

regards
Hi mikee,
I appreciate yr time and lot of hard work on SS 2015.
Can u advise me when i hv to apply for Notes as per 2015 trend.
Thank u
Have nice day
Regds.
rose

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rose68 said:
Hi mikee,
Thank u
Have nice day
Regds.
rose
there are mixed views on applying notes...some say they pick your file from the queue to send info and then it gets delayed others didn't find it that way. anyways you are well aware of how notes work it takes 30 days to respond and by the time the notes reach a lot can already happen on file after those 30 days so maybe the right time would be to wait till mid may applicants get remed. If i am not wrong i remember that your case is not straight forward so I can understand the apprehensions. if they should schedule interview/ADR you will have enough time to apply for notes as per the current trend. its a tricky situation. i am may 19 applicant so i should be around we can discuss as it gets closer.
you too have a great day
thanks

BhaveshCanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
Doc's Request.
15-05-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
I wish we got it yesterday ;-)
LANDED..........
in my arms
Hi Guys,
I need a huge favor from anyone who got remedial request and is a feb 2015 applicant.

I called the MP office of scarborough constituency yesterday to ask them to follow up for my wife's remed as others from my timeline on the forum are also getting the remed.

They said if I can provide them UCI number of those feb 2015 applicants who got remed n PPR, they can give a reference and follow up on my file.

I would really appreciate if anyone of lucky you who got remed can help me here. I am in desperate need of my wife n a little help from you will surely bring us closer

I hope you guys know what I mean. Please PM me

varun5990

Apr 3, 2015
hello fellow applicants
i am applying for my spouse pr and have one small doubt. the supplementary form(travel details) is attached to appendix A and i am unable to fill it on the system. it seems like it can be only filled with pen after printing it. is it true? or am i making any mistake ?
any suggestions are appreciated.
thank you

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
varun5990 said:
hello fellow applicants
i am applying for my spouse pr and have one small doubt. the supplementary form(travel details) is attached to appendix A and i am unable to fill it on the system. it seems like it can be only filled with pen after printing it. is it true? or am i making any mistake ?
any suggestions are appreciated.
thank you
Your assumption is correct. That's how we did it.

Best wishes..

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
rose68 said:
Hi mikee,
Thank u
Have nice day
Regds.
rose
You r June applicant and ur medical will expire in April... so i guess you should apply after your medical expires... if you didnt hear anything till then!!!...

mvss1104

Apr 28, 2015
Hope to hear updates this week. Still no update after AOR2. A Feb 9 applicant here.

Wondering why many Feb files haven't received updates yet.

Beaver21

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-03-12
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
SA - MAY13/2015
Med's Done....
2015-02-12
Interview........
DON'T KNOW YET
Anybody knows if there's any VFS office in Ludhiana to submit passport?
Thanks guys

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Nabaaf said:
Hello BMN....
Applicant has to fill out spouse's name (as sponsor's name) and sponsor's name as well in the designated individual (as applicant is giving sponsor the right to get the info on applicant's behalf)
about the signature ..
Applicant and sponsor both has to sign
Applicant signature will be in the "your signature"
and sponsor signature in "spouse signature"
So u r the designated individual ...i hope u got me.....
Some member who hv already applied fr notes will gv u more clear picture and correct me if i am wrong ;)

Nabaaf
Yes I did thanks a lot

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
Beaver21 said:
Anybody knows if there's any VFS office in Ludhiana to submit passport?
Thanks guys
No ! VFS office is in Chandigarh n U hv to come to Chandigarh.
N if u visit here u can meet me as im from Chandigarh. Ill tke u there 8)

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
mikee23 said:
there are mixed views on applying notes...some say they pick your file from the queue to send info and then it gets delayed others didn't find it that way. anyways you are well aware of how notes work it takes 30 days to respond and by the time the notes reach a lot can already happen on file after those 30 days so maybe the right time would be to wait till mid may applicants get remed. If i am not wrong i remember that your case is not straight forward so I can understand the apprehensions. if they should schedule interview/ADR you will have enough time to apply for notes as per the current trend. its a tricky situation. i am may 19 applicant so i should be around we can discuss as it gets closer.
you too have a great day
thanks
Dear Mikee,
Thanks a lot for kind information.
Never before in touch with u.U know my case from some where.
Any way i will be ask my confusion in my mind time to time.
I will be in touch with u.
HND TC

Regds.
Rose