22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello waiting86...
Ur msg jus made me laugh :D :D :D :D :D
I am sorry bt i dint understood ur complete msg.....i understand punjabi wen someone pronounce it properly bt surely i am not able to sound it properly by myself ::) ......
But ur start is really niceee...very cutely something u hv written ....
Plz gv ur complete timeline ......
And yesss visa officer wr sleeping fr longggg time ;) bt surely i guess few of them r trying to get up frm their deep sleep n v shld appreciate that n keep moving....
Best of luck

Cheers :)

Nabaaf
i fear people are going to jinx it, ;) ;) ;) by saying it out loud again and again........ i wish that visa officers stay awake always and nobody has to wait to be with their life partners......... :) :) :) :)

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mona8200 said:
Hi
My husband has an interview on 7th march... how long it usually takes after interview if everything goes well?
plus do we have to take all the photos again even if we have already submitted all the pics with application?

give us more info on your marriage..then we can suggest you....you should definitely order for notes, it takes 30 days to get notes so that should be right before the interview....you can check where the visa officer has raised flags in your relationship and accordingly you can collect the documents to satisfy his concerns. don't waste time to order the notes. do it asap.
regards

karthicbaboo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Halifax, NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Wife have done Full Remedical in Canada. Doctor says he doesnt have the option to email to New Delhi, So with the IME he uploaded in the Website. Dont know how long this will take to Process.

supreetdolly09

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2015
AOR Received.
14th May,2015, InProcess since 9th Oct,2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
21st May,2015
Med's Request
remedical on 13th january 2016 chest x-ray ...completed n uploaded on 14th jan 2016
Med's Done....
2nd Feb,2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 8th Feb,2016...PPR soon to arrive
VISA ISSUED...
5 February 2016
LANDED..........
6 march 2016
waiting86 said:
visa afsar sutte lagde menu...ena ena chir sirf ehi pata krn li ke viah asli aa ke nakli.....eh saare de jumevaar vi apne e bande jehde jaahli viaah kra kra ke kaneda aunde rahe.....hun saade vargea nu ohna dia kartoota bhugtnia paindia ne....mai jad ethe kudi labhda si ta jaada janta eda di ci jehdi aap jaahli viaah kra ke aye hunde ethe.....hun vi ni hatde chaali lakh...50 lakh mooh add lende ne ...bhaave kudia bhaave munde.....beda gark krke rakh ta .....ena jaada sama lagda....kuj jile ta punjab de eda de ne jithe hunde e jaahli viaah...ohna ghtia loka krke saare nu bhugtna painda ...hun e hatjo laalchio ...kuj e sharm krlo....saade varge jehde kaneda baithe ne te sahi viah kraun india aunde ne ohna da beda kio gark krde o ....
Hello...
Koi galll nhi....hauslaa rakho....
Jo jo jaali viah kraunde ne...sab farrde jaan ge....
Jinni der asi aap sahi han....ohni der kise da darr nhi...
N jithon tkk vadd time laggn di gall aa....its ok.....
We can wait for fair n correct response...

I hope u get ur file proceedings fast....
So chill...buddy...

God bless

supreetdolly09

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2015
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
21st May,2015
Med's Request
remedical on 13th january 2016 chest x-ray ...completed n uploaded on 14th jan 2016
Med's Done....
2nd Feb,2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
5 February 2016
LANDED..........
6 march 2016
mikee23 said:
give us more info on your marriage..then we can suggest you....you should definitely order for notes, it takes 30 days to get notes so that should be right before the interview....you can check where the visa officer has raised flags in your relationship and accordingly you can collect the documents to satisfy his concerns. don't waste time to order the notes. do it asap.
regards
Hey...u r bck.....
Gud wrk by u mikee.....for this spreadsheet....

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
BMN said:
Also the ADR that I was asked to send was my daughters pictures and her birth certificate which had my husband and I name on it.
I couldn't provide those with the application because my daughter was only 1 day old when cic received my application.
When they asked for my daughters pics and birth certificate they also asked for communication between my husband and I.
I don't know why they asked for those.
Hello BMN.....
Yess they asked fr birth certificate of ur daughter as proof to check whthr u both r her parent.....ur child is the best thing fr ur application n definately it will be processed soon....regarding communication between u n ur husband to see the on going relationship between u both while staying apart....they normally ask fr communication....no need to worry.....think positivee....
I guess ur daughtr was born on 10th feb....so happy first birthday to her in advance n i hope she soon gets the opportunity to be with her mum n dad n get love frm both....take care of her :D
Be strong.....we all r praying fr u 8)

Nabaaf

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
remed req: 20th jan 2015/remed done: 21st jan2015
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
karthicbaboo said:
My Wife have done Full Remedical in Canada. Doctor says he doesnt have the option to email to New Delhi, So with the IME he uploaded in the Website. Dont know how long this will take to Process.
my doc also said she will upload it on the re - medical website, not sure how much time that takes. but she uploaded it next day only........i hope mailing and uploading takes equal time.........please keep us updated.......

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
supreetdolly09 said:
Hey...u r bck.....
Gud wrk by u mikee.....for this spreadsheet....
haha there are lot of experts now ;D ;D its better i keep quiet.

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
gkcanada said:
Hey Nabaaf why don't we add one more cell in spreadsheet of location of applicant's sponsor in Canada... I guess we will catch each other in Canada....

and Congrats all who got Visa, PPR, DM or remeds.
Hey gkcanada...
Yeah v can add and surely it will be more work fr our admin mikee23 bt in a good way......
Bt still all members hv not gvn there location in India so one more update will surely take more tym to get update on spreadsheet....
Other members plz do comment fr this query...
lets see what happens.....but surely v all can be in touch thru this forum and try to help n support other members also in future :D

Nabaaf

supreetdolly09

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2015
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
21st May,2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
2nd Feb,2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
5 February 2016
LANDED..........
6 march 2016
mikee23 said:
Lol exclude me from tht expert list...hehehehe :p ;) ;)

Talwinder

Mar 4, 2015
surey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 feb 2015
AOR Received.
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
18 jan 2015
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
m.sforever said:
Same here dear .... I m 4 Feb applicant after remedical nothing to hear.....I m so depressed now that what is going ???
but I even didn't get a remedical

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
BMN said:
Thank you Nabaaf, your right! I should be happy about the ADR instead of an interview! Hopefully I don't get asked for an interview.
Can you also post the link where I can apply for notes because I did it last time but I applied on my behalf. I should apply on behalf of my husband.
Thanks
Hello BMN
Apply under Access to information Act as u r applying on behalf of ur husband....u will need consent frm ur husband to apply for notes....so u can get concern of ur husband by asking him to sign n scan the consent form n then u can sign it n forward it...i hope u knw this process...jus n info frm my side....
Go thru the following steps....experienced senior member had posted the following steps....

How To Apply For GCMS Notes:

Use this url for more information : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

On the above url,

1) Choose Apply Online and 2) Click on Apply online again
3) Select English and you will be redirected to a page where it has faqs.
4) At the end of the page,
5) Click next
6) Check the box I have read, understood and agree with the above Privacy
7) Notice and Click Continue
Cool Select Citizenship and Immigration Canada option under *Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request dropdown
Your relative will need to fill out the information as asked on that page. Click Continue
9) Select Access to Information under *What type of information are you requesting? dropdown
Select Case files under *Which type of records do you wish to request? dropdown
10) You will need to fill out your information. Select Notes in Electronic File under *What type of information would you like to request?
Under File Type, Select Immigration file : Permanent Residence. Click Continue
11) You will need to fill out a consent form. This form is available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf , Print the form and fill out the information. you and spouse must sign mandatory if you are married. Also make sure you include your relatives information. Once signed and filled out. Scan and Attach the copy. Click Continue
12) You will get to the screen where you need to validate the information you provided
Check the box I certify that the information provided is true and wish to submit this request. and Click Continue. You will leave the government web site and will be redirected to a secure and trusted third party web site (E-xact Transactions Ltd.) where your payment will be processed. Your name, credit card number, credit card expiry date, credit card security code (CVV2) will be collected in order to process your payment. after you submit your request, an acknowledgement e-mail, along with a copy of your payment receipt, will be sent directly to the e-mail address provided .
Within 30 days of time we get the GCMS notes in case if the timeline has crossed you can e-mail to the below id
ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca
and u may even check the link in preetgill's signature
I hope this helps

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
preetgill said:
i fear people are going to jinx it, ;) ;) ;) by saying it out loud again and again........ i wish that visa officers stay awake always and nobody has to wait to be with their life partners......... :) :) :) :)
Hello preetgill....yeah i too fear sometyms to write it again n again fr different member....coz i feel may be they r not going thru the recent updates on the forum,never mind so they need to be aware of the current situation....
Lets be positive so no negative energy can break us ;) and surely positivity always wins ;) :D
Yess i too jus hope like u n wish they never sleep again.....so indians can also be with their spouses like other country's applicants whose processing r really very fast....
keep praying...good luck

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
mikee23 said:
Hiee mikee23
U r the mastermind of our forum n specially our 2015 spreadsheet...without u it would hv been really difficult.....though u hardly write on forum bt ur support can be felt everyday by looking at the spreadsheet...plz maintained it till all applicants of 2015 gets their shinny visaa ;) be in touch with this forum n guide us in our difficult tyms....
Thankz to u frm all the members of this forum :D and we hope u also get thru it quickly.....

Nabaaf

PKH

Jan 11, 2016
Hi Mikee23,

Could you please add my timelines to the spread sheet?

User name: PKH
Visa Office: New Delhi
Principle applicant location: Hyderabad
AR: 24-Mar-2015
Medicals Done: 09-Feb-2015
AOR - 1: 25-Apr-2015
SA: 28-May-2015
AOR - 2: 05-Jun-2015
In process: 09-Oct-2015
Re-medical: Not yet
DM: Not yet

Thank you...