+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Kamalpreet kaur said:
thanx everyone for wishes.... And may god bless u all with ppr soon
hi dear
Congrats to you for your DM.....I m also 4 Feb applicant but I m still waiting for DM :( when I will get DM..

robinsingh23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2015
AOR Received.
24-4-2015
File Transfer...
23 May 2015
No luck March 10 applicant
File received 23 March
AOR 23april
File transfer 24 May
Shows in process
From last few months

kamal12

Aug 19, 2015
Zigzag said:
Hi BMN.

The email you received shows you submitted request under the Privacy Act and not under the Access of Information Act. The difference is :

- Only person legally in Canada (either Citizen, PR or any individual currently in Canada) can request own information under the Privacy Act. No need to pay $5.00 fees. Its free of charge.

- If you are trying to gain information about someone else records, you need to submit request under the Access of Information Act. Need to pay $5.00 fees.

we have same timeline, pls send me update inbox if you have any
In your case, you may be trying to get information (notes) from your spouse's PR file, so you need to request under the Access of Information Act. Also, you need to get authorization from you spouse and you need to submit a proof showing you are Canadian Resident at this moment. (you may show your license, PR Card, Citizenship Certi., Canadian Passport or your valid visa allowing you to stay in the country at this moment)

When you submit request, it says on the very first page.

A request for personal information held by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) should be made to CIC under the Privacy Act.

There are no fees involved with the processing of a request under the Privacy Act.

To send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada.

Note: Personal information which belongs to an individual who is not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or currently living in Canada must be requested under the Access to Information Act.

If you are making a request on behalf of someone else, you must include the Consent for an Access to Information and Personal Information Request (IMM 5744) form. Include this form for each individual listed on your file who is over the age of 18.

BMN..please note that your request is not going to be proceeded. You may receive another email in a week or 10 days. It will say

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on January XX, 2016 for the following records:

the electronic sponsorship file concerning Last name, First name. (of the primary applicant)

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· The consent of XYZ (primary applicant) is required to process your request and allow us to release her information to you. To be valid, a consent must be signed, recently dated, contain the printed name of the person giving consent and identifies you as the designated individual. Please ensure that the consent form is signed by all applicable parties, and has the signature date and date of birth.

· Requests made under the Privacy Act require that your spouse be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an individual present in Canada. Please provide proof that your spouse is entitled to make a request under the Privacy Act (i.e.: copy of a stamped passport, a valid temporary residence status document, a permanent residence card, a citizenship card). If not, you may submit an application fee of $5.00 in order for us to process your request under the Access to Information Act.

Payment may be made by cheque or money order made payable to the Receiver General for Canada, or by credit card using the online payment service: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

If paying online, you must send us a copy of the payment receipt.

You can find the new ATIP consent form at the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by February XX, 2016 (it is 30days gap), we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

Please submit the requested information to our office by either replying to this email or by mail at the following address:

Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

You are entitled to submit a complaint to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC) regarding the processing of your request. For additional information on how to submit a complaint, visit the OPC website at www.priv.gc.ca.

If you show them that you submitted separate request later under the Access of Information Act and send them copy of your receipt showing $5.00 paid, signed authorization form, proof showing your current status in Canada and content of your confirmation email showing tracking number of your new request for notes, they will reply back as

Good morning,

Please be advised that your request submitted under the Access to Information Act for the same records (A-2016-*****) is now being processed. Therefore, your request P-2016-***** (under privacy act) has been closed.

Thank you,

Client Service Representative | Représentant du service à la clientèle.
Access to Information and Privacy | Accès à l’information et protection des renseignements personnels
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

I hope above information will help you understand the right direction to get the notes.

chauhan2183

Oct 15, 2015
ludhiana
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th march 2015
File Transfer...
28th may 2015
Med's Done....
5th feb 2015
Waiting for some action... what u guys think.... how much time will end march applicants would take ... its frustrating... already been 11 months since i met my spouse... :mad: :(

akss1983

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Interview........
hopfully no
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Action will take place soon..chauhan 2183...i lso march applicant..waiting...i m starting march applicant..so keep fingure crossed...we will here soon

sashaikh

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-feb-2015
File Transfer...
21-apr-2015
Passport Req..
25-jan-2016
My timline is app received on 18 feb 2015.file transfer new delhi on 21 april 2015. medical done on 1 nov 2014. Remedical request on 4 jan 2016. Remd done on 7 jan 2016. Current status is in process

khancool2006

Star Member
Aug 11, 2012
Hyderabad India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
02-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Apr-2015 In-Process......: 01-sep-2015
Med's Request
03-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
04-Dec-2015
Interview........
Waived acc to Notes
Passport Req..
Decision made : 24-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Thank you everyone for your wishes.... And may god bless you all with DM , PPR and Remeds. ;D ;) amd reunite with your loved ones.

sulhan_k

May 23, 2015
congrts all who got DM and PPR....

I'm 9 jan 2015 applicant, remed done on 5 dec 2015 ...still IN Process...... going to apply for notes.... pls let me know how many days it will take for revert....

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
sulhan_k said:
congrts all who got DM and PPR....

I'm 9 jan 2015 applicant, remed done on 5 dec 2015 ...still IN Process...... going to apply for notes.... pls let me know how many days it will take for revert....
Hello sulhan....
It will take 30 days frm the day u applied fr the notes and if ur 30th is non business day then it might be send to u on comin next business day......according to email which ppl get aftr applying fr notes....in some cases it may take few more days...
Notes will be generated on the spot when u will apply fr it bt u will receive after 30 days and it wont depict any update of ur file during that one month...
Best wishes

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

Osampreet

Jan 15, 2016
April and May applicants did got any updates. Waiting so upset , I am mAy applicant plz ndvo do for it fast process, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aajaguddi

Jan 22, 2016
I hope that the March applicants hear something back today. I am supposing that the office would be closed tomorrow for the Republic Day. Good luck to all of us!!!

Kamalpreet kaur

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
12-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
In process on 9 oct 2015 remedical request in 31 december 2015
Med's Done....
29-01-2015 remedical done on 4 jan 2016
Interview........
Decision made on 24 jan 2016
Passport Req..
25jan2016
VISA ISSUED...
1feb2016
waiting for ppr.... Hope dat it comes today....

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
It's almost 2 months since I was asked for ADR and I have not received any remedical request yet :(
So sad, so much negative thoughts going through my head.
Honestly I don't want to apply for notes. Long wait.
I'm a Feb 11 applicant and still waiting :(

Jotzk

Nov 10, 2015
NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

Hi Guys

I have come across this petition for NDVO processing for spouse visa on change.org (Order an inquiry to New Delhi Visa Office's slow processing for spousal sponsorship) by Mahantesh Surgihalli from Toronto, ON.
I have read it thoroughly and it covers all the important points that need to be taken into consideration. I felt the urge to sign it. The petition is only a few candidates away from reaching its goal.

Feel free to sign it. Hopefully, it will bring a good change to the way NDVO works.

Thanks