NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

Waheguru

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
**URGENT****URGENT****URGENT****URGENT****URGENT**

I am from DELHI

Hi to all,
Please seniors help me … :-
I am a Canadian PR and living in Canada. I am getting married in March this year and girl is on a student visa in USA (She is Indian Citizen).
Can you tell me how to go about in filing her application, as she will be in usa for next 1 year and we will be getting married in USA only in March 2016 this year.
Questions:-

1) Which Visa office should I select??
2) What is the normal waiting time for spouse now a days for getting a PR??
3) My Marriage will be registered in States, does it affect the application??

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
itslaeq said:
What I think you can do is send them these docs in advance to avoid the delay. Just a thought!
Hey don't worry. I also received an email almost 3 weeks ago asking for communication evidence between my husband and I and my daughters pictures. They actually wanted my daughters pictures and her birth certificate as I did not send it at first because she was just few days old and I already sent my application. Don't worry send them everything. You can even screen shot your chats and send them.

Waheguru

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
**URGENT****URGENT****URGENT****URGENT****URGENT**

I am from DELHI

Hi to all,
Please seniors help me ... :-
I am a Canadian PR and living in Canada. I am getting married in March this year and girl is on a student visa in USA (She is Indian Citizen).
Can you tell me how to go about in filing her application, as she will be in usa for next 1 year and we will be getting married in USA only in March 2016 this year.
Questions:-

1) Which Visa office should I select??
2) What is the normal waiting time for spouse now a days for getting a PR??
3) My Marriage will be registered in States, does it affect the application??

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
jan2015 said:
Does CIC update Ecas after receiving re-med that medical received or it goes directly to DM ?
no you dont get an update after re-meds

Gearbox

Aug 23, 2015
priya.k said:
Okay. Under Sponsorship Application status, do you see 'Decision Made'? I'm sorry I've forgotten what you had written in your previous post about whether you've received SA or not.. I think you had mentioned that you have.
Also, I hope the ECAS is mentioning specific dates rather than November 1st week or December 1st week.
You're right if the pin code is correct, the letter should have reached the address even if the word Kerala is missing. Anyways Cochin is a well known city and anyone who works for Indian Post should know that it's in Kerala.
The Generic Application Form IMM 0008 mentions that if you provide an email address in it then you authorise that all correspondence should be sent to the email address. I'm unable to understand why these guys decided to send your spouse a postal letter instead of an email.
The sponsorship application status still shows only two lines. Second line says we started processing November 5 2015. I did get a sponsor approval letter by Canada post on November 30th 2015.

My wife's email address was entered correctly in the forms .

I have sent a case specific request to New Delhi asking to add "Kerala" as state to my wife's address. The FAQ's say they usually update such requests in 5 days. Just that they might not reply to such requests.

I am assuming they sent my wife a postal letter. Had it been an email , she would have got it a month ago. Checked her spam / junk folders, nothing in there.

xxx1

Sep 6, 2014
Hi everyone

I got medical request
But i have query

I completed my original medical checkup in Mumbai in Jan 2014.

However I am presently in Guwahati, india and there are panel physicians available in Guwahati.

Do I need to fly back to Mumbai to complete it at the same hospital as the first medical or can I complete it in Guwahati at one of the panel physicians on the list?

Kindly suggest

destican

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 (Upfront); Re-med: 15-01-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2016
LANDED..........
19-03-2016
xxx1 said:
Hi everyone

I got medical request
But i have query

However I am presently in Guwahati, india and there are panel physicians available in Guwahati.

Do I need to fly back to Mumbai to complete it at the same hospital as the first medical or can I complete it in Guwahati at one of the panel physicians on the list?

Kindly suggest
You can do I in Guwahati. As long as physician is mentioned in the panel, you can do it from anywhere.

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xxx1 said:
Hi everyone

I got medical request
But i have query

Kindly suggest
you can call up the guwahati pp and check with him if he will agree to do just remed. some pp don't do it instead they do a full medical.

mvss1104

Apr 28, 2015
xxx1 said:
Hi everyone

I got medical request
But i have query

Kindly suggest
Can you please share your timeline

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
I'm 26 November 2014 applicant, we did mp inquiry, interview recommended, please update in 2015 spreadsheet.

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
xxx1 said:
Hi everyone

I got medical request
But i have query

Kindly suggest
U shd go to same pp as much as I knw