15-01-2016
Interview........
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
LANDED..........
12-04-2016
kriskris said:
Hey, sorry to hear that you are feeling like this. Now save this message and read it once your reach Canada. I bet you are going to have a good laugh. :)
On a serious note, keep yourself busy with other things. We can't let negativity to overcome us. Think about all the beautiful moments you are going to have with your wife in your future. Stay strong man.
Send me a message if you need any help.
jaytanz said:
dont do something of that sort Canadian Visa is not the end of the world
there are lot of people on forum who can motivate and guide you
you can inbox me if you need help in this kind of difficult situation

PS- Value your life and feelings of your Parents and loved ones who may get affected
hey PRIYA.K, KARANKULLAR, MIKE, JAYTANZ, KRISKRIS thank u 4 ur love and support. i appreciate u guys 4 ur love here.i am tensed bc i belong to a very low class family. my father is a auto rickshaw driver he has been driving an auto for past 25 years.he gave is profession as vehicle driver knowing that as a bussinessman or merchant he would have some income,my mother is maid.i am the only son of them.since i came from new zealand i am working in a cafe in india.i want my parents to rest now.they love me so much.i am suffering a lot guys only god knows i cant live without my wife.i miss her a lot.each and every single day is very hard for me.just pray guys for each and everyone who are waiting for their spouse to live.thanks guys once again god bless

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hey guys,

Can any one tell me pls how can we know hospital send remedical test to embassy? Is there any new update on ecas? Pls reply me ....thanks in advance.

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
remed req: 20th jan 2015/remed done: 21st jan2015
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
canadavisa1986 said:
thanks for your reply Priya.K

as suggested by you n Karankullar i ll mk sure to narrow the gap as much as possible btw meds n app send date.

P.S- me n my spouse r from delhi n luckily i hv experience in applying for PCC from delhi PSKs.. good luck for ur app
hey

No idea you are aware or not, for pcc in delhi one needs to apply online now, no other way and its pretty easy and simple..........

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
remed req: 20th jan 2015/remed done: 21st jan2015
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
m.sforever said:
Hey guys,

Can any one tell me pls how can we know hospital send re-medical test to embassy? Is there any new update on ecas? Pls reply me ....thanks in advance.
i dont know much but i dont think there is any change in the ecas, only when they have made a decision it will change. you can ask your doctor whether they uploaded the reports or not. maybe some senior member can shed some light......
all the best.........

gn1984

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 09,2015
AOR Received.
AOR 2 - April 15,2015
File Transfer...
Decision Made on Jan 18,2016
Med's Done....
Remedical Request on Dec 07.
Interview........
Remedical Completed on Dec 08.
preetgill said:
i dont know much but i dont think there is any change in the ecas, only when they have made a decision it will change. you can ask your doctor whether they uploaded the reports or not. maybe some senior member can shed some light......
all the best.........
you can ask the doctor about whether they have sent the remedical or not but ecas should be updated once decision is made.

Loveforcanada

May 31, 2013
mikee23 said:
do you mean a white canadian?? there was another case similar with username harkrs123 I hope thats not your spouse :)

i am sorry to say but your case is not a straightforward one so you might be lined up for interview that will take more than 18 months.....right now interviews are queued up for july 2014

Yes I am a white Canadian. Why do you hope this harkrsna123 is not my wife btw?

destican

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 (Upfront); Re-med: 15-01-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2016
LANDED..........
19-03-2016
preetgill said:
hey

No idea you are aware or not, for pcc in delhi one needs to apply online now, no other way and its pretty easy and simple..........
Not sure if the process has changed again. A year back when Delhi Police started online PCC I was advised CIC may not consider them valid as it is a standard format template that doesn't specify details CIC is looking for. So we got it done at Passport office. That was pretty quick, however.

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loveforcanada said:
Yes I am a white Canadian. Why do you hope this harkrsna123 is not my wife btw?
for the obvious reason to have another applicant in a similar situation to share experience
and secondly she is listed as a 9th jan applicant on the spreadsheet and you are a 19th jan ??

you should apply for notes to see if they raised any flags.
thanks

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destican said:
Not sure if the process has changed again. A year back when Delhi Police started online PCC I was advised CIC may not consider them valid as it is a standard format template that doesn't specify details CIC is looking for. So we got it done at Passport office. That was pretty quick, however.
don't tell me that online pcc won't work :(

Loveforcanada

May 31, 2013
mikee23 said:
for the obvious reason to have another applicant in a similar situation to share experience
and secondly she is listed as a 9th jan applicant on the spreadsheet and you are a 19th jan ??

you should apply for notes to see if they raised any flags.
thanks
I'm not sure if this is my wife or not, but it vey well could be.. We are both lovers of Krishna)) so would make sense . Yes our application date is Jan 19th. I applied for note a few days ago.. So worst case, we should wait another 7-8 months? Thank you for your words..

xxx1

Sep 6, 2014
Hi guys,

I am march 6 applicant
My spouse and i applied through a visa lawyer im canada
I an getting very impatient with this process
I really want to start a family life w my spouse
Do you guys think any update or any good news will hear soon?

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
mikee23 said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16QW9paPL2KgyNYw3_AMHb4Qkdi8YaMhLjJ-Ztjt2GM0/edit?usp=sharing

just click on this link......if you need more help let me know
Thank you Mikee23,
Would you know how much time does ndov give to do your re med?
Also I emailed new dehli about 3 weeks ago and the haven't replied back. I was asking if they received my documents and if they need anything else.
Thnms

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
supreetdolly09 said:
Hey....prforme
Any news after re med.?

:-X
Ntg as of nw supreet ... These ndvo guys kept us in vry anxious situation

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BMN said:
Thank you Mikee23,
Would you know how much time does ndov give to do your re med?
Also I emailed new dehli about 3 weeks ago and the haven't replied back. I was asking if they received my documents and if they need anything else.
Thnms
"prforme" can guide you about the remed...he just got it recently......i don't have much knowledge on remed.

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
ripper360 said:
I am reposting my query. I hope somebody replies. Thanks in advance

I had a question about the re-med requests. Some background, the email address that cic has for my spouse is wrong and we have requested them to correct it but as NDVO doesn't confirm if the changes are made, we are blind now on what's happening

Few questions
1. Is everyone getting remeds?
2. I am a march applicant. When can i expect remed email (4 weeks before?)? Do they send a snail mail as well?
3. Does ECAS get updated with remed request? If yes, how long does it take for ECAS to be updated

after you receive remed email?

4. How long do they give you to complete the remed?
5. Is there a risk to do a remed without the request? Do we need to take any letter from CIC to do remed?
Hi. Based on what I've been reading on the forum, I may be able to answer question 1 and 2. Just to clarify, I haven't received a remed request yet (my medical is valid till April so still a long way to go), so I'm not answering by personal experience, just from what I've read.
A remedical request is sent only after other aspects of your file have been cleared and your medical has expired or will expire before you can be issued a visa. If your file is clear and your medical is still valid and the authorities think that you can land before it expires then you won't have to go for a remedical. Alternatively God forbid if there are some issues in your file for eg eligibility or criminality and they don't want to issue you a visa yet then they won't bother sending you a remedical request. So you can't really say if or when you'll receive a remed request, but if all else is clear and you applied atleast 10-11 months ago and your medical has expired or is about to expire then it should be soon. The remed requests definitely arrive in the email. I don't know if they send a letter as well or not.
How long has it been since you informed them about the error in your wife's email address? If you informed them recently then what about your AOR2? Did your wife not receive it? If NDVO isn't conforming maybe you could call up the CIC office in Mississauga and ask them?