My wife just got remedic request today.
Hope everyone else get soon.
Also hoping it just go faster.

I am 2-march 2015 applicant.
congrats

mvss1104

Apr 28, 2015
Hey congratulations!

Makes me wonder what's happening with/how many Feb applicants, including me, are waiting for updates.

isandhu08

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th march 2015 & In process 9th oct2015
AOR Received.
18th april 2015 & AOR2 21-may-2015
Med's Request
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dushu said:
Thank god.

Congrats & thanks for sharing

canadavisa1986

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
Aor1: 31st may 2016
File Transfer...
AOR2/ File transferred to NDVO: July 18th 2016
Med's Done....
upfront in Jan 2016
Interview........
BG check in progress: 10th dec 2016/ DM on 15th Dec 2016
Dear Forumites,

Hope everyone is doing good. I've recently become a Canadian PR on 5th Aug2015 now I am travelling back to India to get married in Feb2016.

After marriage I plan to sponsor my would-be wife under Family class sponsorship.

I ve gone through various threads here and checked CIC official website but still i have few queries n i ll be obliged if anybody can share their views on these doubts of mine:

1. I worked in Toronto for most of my stay but because of 1month leave I had to quit to come back to India for marriage, as I understand in sponsorship approval they ll also scrutinize my financial ability to support my future wife.

My query is wt weightage this "employed status" has in SA, is it like black n white that if no job no approval kinda thing. I do have sufficient funds available (over CAD 13000) in Canadian bank account, which i ve kept aside for times in need.

2. The application process queries:

a. [size=10pt]Total fee in CAD: $75(sponsor) + $475 (application fee) +$550 (RPRF)[/size]
do i pay all 3 fees online in advance and send receipts along with application to CPC-M ??
Or do i pay RPRF later when its being asked for (is RPRF paid online or through DD)??
Any other fee to be paid apart from these?

b. As i understand Medicals for my spouse and PCC has to be done in advance and has to be included in the app.
is it correct?
do they require medicals for Sponsor also??

Look forward for your valuable inputs.

Thanks everyone n wish u all faster processing in 2016 (hope LIBERALS prove wt they promised :) )

j@de

Jan 6, 2016
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2015
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
15-01-2016
Interview........
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
LANDED..........
12-04-2016
PS070315 said:
What is the reason for rejection of TRV 6 times? there should be a repetitive reason. Share the reason of rejection and has your spouse visited you after marriage ?

If the documentation is right then it has to go through. check in the spread sheet you will find the list of documents for TRV.
hey mike dey r giving me only 2 reason again & again TRAVEL HISTORY AND FAMILY TIES IN INDIA and my wife visited me 4 times in 2 years.if they dont grant me the SPOUSE VISA DAT WILL BE THE END OF MY LIFE. I HAVE DICIDED TO DO SUCIDE

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Please everyone sign...

Petition to decrease processing times / improve CIC updates - http://tinyurl.com/py2rknf

John McCallum, Justin Trudeau: Canada spousal immigration processing times - Sign the Petition!
https://www.change.org/p/john-mccallum-justin-trudeau-canada-spousal-immigration-processing-times/c

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
canadavisa1986 said:
Dear Forumites,

Hope everyone is doing good. I've recently become a Canadian PR on 5th Aug2015 now I am travelling back to India to get married in Feb2016.

After marriage I plan to sponsor my would-be wife under Family class sponsorship.

I ve gone through various threads here and checked CIC official website but still i have few queries n i ll be obliged if anybody can share their views on these doubts of mine:

1. I worked in Toronto for most of my stay but because of 1month leave I had to quit to come back to India for marriage, as I understand in sponsorship approval they ll also scrutinize my financial ability to support my future wife.

My query is wt weightage this "employed status" has in SA, is it like black n white that if no job no approval kinda thing. I do have sufficient funds available (over CAD 13000) in Canadian bank account, which i ve kept aside for times in need.

a. [size=10pt]Total fee in CAD: $75(sponsor) + $475 (application fee) +$550 (RPRF)[/size]
do i pay all 3 fees online in advance and send receipts along with application to CPC-M ??
Or do i pay RPRF later when its being asked for (is RPRF paid online or through DD)??

b. As i understand Medicals for my spouse and PCC has to be done in advance and has to be included in the app.
is it correct?

Thanks everyone n wish u all faster processing in 2016 (hope LIBERALS prove wt they promised :) )
HI,
Pl visit below link. This is for spousal application.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/june-2015-outland-applications-t298674.0.html;msg4752640#msg4752640

Rgds.

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
j@de said:
hey mike dey r giving me only 2 reason again & again TRAVEL HISTORY AND FAMILY TIES IN INDIA and my wife visited me 4 times in 2 years.if they dont grant me the SPOUSE VISA DAT WILL BE THE END OF MY LIFE. I HAVE DICIDED TO DO SUCIDE
Firstly please understand that there's a big difference between a Travel visa and a PR visa. Its no big deal if your TRV had been rejected a few times. A lot of TRVs get rejected because of some or the other reason so forget about that and don't apply for TRV any more.
Secondly, you applied for PR in Feb 2015, not even a year has passed. If you've gone through the earlier posts you'll see that there are still some PR applicants from December 2014 who haven't heard back yet. So the waiting is normal, just relax. There is no need to get so upset. Do video chats with your wife, or ask her to come visit you again. Alternatively both of you can take a small vacation in some other country, maybe like Singapore or Malaysia or Dubai. That way you'll spend some time with her plus it will give you some more travel history. Just keep your outlook positive. You will get your visa when God wants. Chill.

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
canadavisa1986 said:
Dear Forumites,

is it correct?

The reply posted above me is really good. Read that carefully. However, let me tell you something I just learned in a very precise manner.

There are a total of 8 or 9 forms that need your spouse's signature. That includes the forms for representative in case you decide to hire a lawyer. Also, there are 2 forms that need to be validated before you sign them as the page numbers change after validation. So basically what I am saying is, fill out the forms that are straight forward and need validation and get them signed. After that, print out the page that needs the signature in rest of the forms and get it signed by your spouse. That would save you the mailing of forms part that wastes weeks after you get back to Canada after the wedding. Also, wait for the PCC and medical right to the last 2 weeks of your stay. Do the medical like 3-4 days before you return and apply for the PCC around 2 weeks before you get back. That way you will be able to utilize maximum amount of validity period for these 2 documents. The immigration photo specification has changed so make sure you get the 6 photos with new specs. collect around 200 pics of all the major cultural ceremonies and get them developed in India as it is way cheaper there. I think I have covered all the stuff that you need to bring with you from India. Rest is no big deal as you can take care of it once you get here after the wedding. Also, register the marriage as soon as possible after the religious ceremony and if you decide you want to change wife's last name, do it BEFORE getting the marriage certificate and doing the medical. Also, it is perfectly ok not to change the name or add surname. I hope this info helps.

P.S. I just realized I haven't been as precise as I would have liked to be. Let me know if I have confused you in any manner and I will clarify whatever you need help with. Good luck buddy! :)

And yes, not working is NOT going to affect the application. They just want to make sure that you aren't on government cheques and are not a liability to the government. Don't worry, having a job doesn't matter. Also, apply for a Option C over the phone. Just call CRA and tell them to send you Option C for last 2 years. Also, if you end up doing your taxes for 2015 by the time you apply for sponsorship. Get the option C for 2015 as well. It just takes 5 days to arrive my mail.

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
canadavisa1986 said:
Dear Forumites,

is it correct?

Hey, just answering question #2:

a. Yes please pay all fee in advance so avoid any unnecessary delays.

b. Medical and PCC are required for principal applicant, not for sponsor. PCC will have to be submitted in original along with the application but make sure you have a photocopy of it with you. If your would be spouse is from Punjab then the guidelines are slightly different for PCC.
Just one tip - it's better if there isnt much gap between medical and application filing date so that by the time it's your file's turn ( in nearly 10 months) your medical is still valid and then you can avoid having to go for a remedical.

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
j@de said:
You will get the spouse visa. It is different than a TRV or visitor visa. Don't worry. Trust me brother you will get the spousal approval. I am 100 percent sure that you will be in Canada by the end of this upcoming summer. Don't apply for visitor visas anymore and just sit back, relax and enjoy your last few months in India. You are going to miss is once you are here lol. Also, don't commit suicide, that is surely not going to bring you to Canada.

Raine89

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO)/ Punjab, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-FEB-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
01-APRIL-2015 & AOR2: 20-APRIL-2015
File Transfer...
13-APRIL-2015; Sponsorship Approval: 13-APRIL-2015; In Process: 09-OCT-2015
Med's Request
17-DEC-2015
Med's Done....
28-NOV-2014; Re-Medical Done: 18-DEC-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM on 11-JAN-2016 and PPR on 11-JAN-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-JAN-2016
LANDED..........
22-JAN-2016
Dushu said:
Thank god.

Congratulations!! :)

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
j@de said:
i hope the replies satisfy your concern. family times in India is what i meant earlier that you have to convince the VO you will return to home country at the end of TRV. TRV and PR are independent process trv won't affect your spouse visa(PR).