Mar 15,2016
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015, Mar 16,2016
supreetdolly09 said:
Anyone ...any update????
Really very sadd.....
Not happy with both NDVO and CIC

CIC for increasing processing times
And NDVO for slowing down processing speed.
Huhhh
Looks like NDVO was trying to reach targets for year 2015 so we had so many people getting response(PPR/re meds) in last three weeks of dec :) now they are in vacation mode

jaspalsw

Jul 28, 2014
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
September 3, 2015
File Transfer...
November 13, 2015
Med's Done....
July 24, 2015
Interview........
November 07, 2016
Passport Req..
December 09, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
destican said:
The process was fairly simple and straightforward for us. We showed job letter, few bookings, invite letter from me and the financial statements of my spouse.

The reason we stated was to celebrate our first anniversary in January. She go one year multiple entry. We also got her US visa before. Not sure if that helped.
I had a similar situation & got rejected.. however having US visa is definitely a +point & a lot depends on that.

waiting86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Just send emails to immigration minister ....we are canadians who voted for Liberals on their promises of family reunification.....but this is not what we were hoping for....i dont know what NDVO is doing.....at this time there are no student visa files which are keeping them busy.....they just dont want to work I think... all sponsors come on send at least one email to minister....this is unacceptable and frustrating ...i have done, few of my friends have done ...come on guys u also do so that he knows that we are getting affected....also NDVO must be having indian staff who just dont want to work........

bobgir

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
20 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
23 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
jaspalsw said:
I had a similar situation & got rejected.. however having US visa is definitely a +point & a lot depends on that.
waiting86 said:
Just send emails to immigration minister ....we are canadians who voted for Liberals on their promises of family reunification.....but this is not what we were hoping for....i dont know what NDVO is doing.....at this time there are no student visa files which are keeping them busy.....they just dont want to work I think... all sponsors come on send at least one email to minister....this is unacceptable and frustrating ...i have done, few of my friends have done ...come on guys u also do so that he knows that we are getting affected....also NDVO must be having indian staff who just dont want to work........
waiting86 said:

Absolutely right...NOVO doesn't work at all...even Bangladeshi b Pakistani they r getting spouse visa in 8 to 9 months...this is ridiculous

harminjassi

Oct 6, 2015
Delhi
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 dec 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 2015
Med's Request
3 dec 2015
Med's Done....
4 dec 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27 jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 jan 2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Is it true dat immigration has increased the processing time...?? :eek:
My remedical was on 4 dec and after that no update..wat ndvo people are doing :(

garry.singh

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Mar-2015
AOR Received.
07-May-2015
File Transfer...
13-May-2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals done on 21- January-2016
Med's Done....
15-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
Feb-29
VISA ISSUED...
March - 14
LANDED..........
March - 15
Happy new Year everyone,
Guys I have a quick question, I am a Canadian Permanent resident we Applied on-line TRV for for my wife on 19 November 2015 and we got passport request to finalise the application on 5 of December, 2015 and submitted the passport on 7 of December through VFS to CIC Chandigarh, and we still Havant received the passport back any idea why CIC Chandigarh taking that long time, all we need just passport stamping and even the reservation dates and the reason for which we applied the visa are already passed just wondering do we still get the TRV visa. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated, to add on to that we also have PR application in process from 12 -May , 2015.

Thanks

khancool2006

Star Member
Aug 11, 2012
Hyderabad India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
02-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Apr-2015 In-Process......: 01-sep-2015
Med's Request
03-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
04-Dec-2015
Interview........
Waived acc to Notes
Passport Req..
Decision made : 24-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
harminjassi said:
Is it true dat immigration has increased the processing time...?? :eek:
My remedical was on 4 dec and after that no update..wat ndvo people are doing :(
same here bro.. Iam dec 8th applicant..did my remedical on 4th dec. One of my relative who got remedical on2nd dec got her ppr and visa.

tesseract

Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
24-11-2015 (original October 2014)
Med's Done....
26-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2015 DM (04-01-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
soon...
khancool2006 said:
same here bro.. Iam dec 8th applicant..did my remedical on 4th dec. One of my relative who got remedical on2nd dec got her ppr and visa.
I think there should be another batch of PPR coming soon. We did ours on the 26th November and our status changed to DM yesterday. So I'm assuming there should be PPR soon.

JO1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
waiting86 said:
Half of the world wants to move to the Western countries, there are more applications in numerous categories than what we can imagine sitting here. We have to be patient.

Lastly the Liberals have much more things to do for Canada than just looking into immigration (Canada's immigration policies are already better than most of the other developed nations).

brandyzene

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for reply
Now my priroty is preparing a able cover letter and attach the reqiured documents with it.

Hope it works...

PS070315 said:
Sorry but urs timeline shows 2012..( I assume it's your time line an not ur wife's )

You can clearly tell them you don't believe in ceremonies an hence had simple court marriage. How ever if there was any reception hosted thn u can send the photos of the reception,
- party hall booking confirmation,
- other bills like food bills.
- to add more value to this you can get signed letter from d place (party hall) where the event took place and state that ..... event took place in ...... place on .... Date. There were ...... Number of people who attended the event.
- you can also get hand written letter signed by your parents, family that they attended your court marriage that happen on ..... Date.
- a letter from the registar office also will be added advantage.
- additionally do tell them that ur wife is currently staying with you, attach scan copy of passport with visa showing the entry to canada, boarding passed, at least 10 to 20 photos of places u visited together.
- if you attended any get together with friends them take that pic an also ask them you give a signed letter.
- any phone bills or additional proof which u feel relevant can be given.

brandyzene

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priya.k said:
You could give them the reasons why you didn't have a ceremonial marriage, for eg you didn't want it to be an extravagant affair or there were financial constraints or whatever. Be straight forward with them. If you have any photographs of the day of your marriage or honeymoon or any photographs with family and friends in it, send them in. Or if there are pictures of you with the registrar of marriage in it (you must mention that thats the gentleman who got you married) or in front of the court complex (Sorry I don't know exactly how court marriages work, I'm just guessing based on what I've seen in movies). Their main purpose is to determine if your relationship is genuine and not just a fraud marriage so you will have to convince them about that. If you have any pictures with your spouse even before your marriage you can send those as well. Explain to them why you didn't have a ceremonial marriage. I'm sure they will consider if you can convince them.
Thanks for the reply
Now i am firstly preparing a cover letter and attaching the detailed description of my marriage
Hope it works...

supreetdolly09

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2015
AOR Received.
14th May,2015, InProcess since 9th Oct,2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
21st May,2015
Med's Request
remedical on 13th january 2016 chest x-ray ...completed n uploaded on 14th jan 2016
Med's Done....
2nd Feb,2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 8th Feb,2016...PPR soon to arrive
VISA ISSUED...
5 February 2016
LANDED..........
6 march 2016
tesseract said:
I think there should be another batch of PPR coming soon. We did ours on the 26th November and our status changed to DM yesterday. So I'm assuming there should be PPR soon.
Congratulations for ur DM .....wish u get visa soon.
Tc

God bless

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
garry.singh said:
Happy new Year everyone,
Guys I have a quick question, I am a Canadian Permanent resident we Applied on-line TRV for for my wife on 19 November 2015 and we got passport request to finalise the application on 5 of December, 2015 and submitted the passport on 7 of December through VFS to CIC Chandigarh, and we still Havant received the passport back any idea why CIC Chandigarh taking that long time, all we need just passport stamping and even the reservation dates and the reason for which we applied the visa are already passed just wondering do we still get the TRV visa. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated, to add on to that we also have PR application in process from 12 -May , 2015.

Thanks
The delay could be because of all the holidays in December.
Were you tracking the passport? I mean, are you sure it reached CIC Chandigarh? If yes, maybe you should get in touch with them and enquire as to why it's taking so long. Let us know what they say.

ankurie

Apr 3, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10, 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 7, 2015
File Transfer...
Apr 20, 2015
Med's Request
Dec 22, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront : Jan 5, 2015; Re-medical : Dec 28, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 16, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 19, 2016
adv SAURABH v said:
Hello everyone

I just came back From Canada after 3 and half years to get married. I have got my provincial nomination (PNP) approved from Manitoba Canada. I have already submitted my application for permanent residence to the Federal Government in the month of April. I have done my Medical last month and they have received my medical result as well, hopefully i m getting married by next month. Can any one from this Forum suggest me what will be the best option for me to bring my spouse with me.

Every suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Thanx
Inform CIC about your status change right away ... i understand you have one more month to get married

As soon as you get married do the following
1. Update your spouse information to your PR
2. Apply for the dependent VISA on your WP or the VISA on which you are staying in Canada
3. Submit all the document requirement to add Spouse to your PR. Dont forget about the Marraige certificate.

Most IMP :
Inform CIC about the status change
Do not send your passport for the Immigration / PR Visa stamping until you inform CIC

Note: With your PNP you already got 600 points, so dont worry about your PR you should get it soon even if you add your spouse to your PR Application

ankurie

Apr 3, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10, 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 7, 2015
File Transfer...
Apr 20, 2015
Med's Request
Dec 22, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront : Jan 5, 2015; Re-medical : Dec 28, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 16, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 19, 2016
karankullar said:
I was in the same dilemma as you and I decided not to change any name or add any names on the passport. Instead, I am sending in the application and then change the names on the passport and send CIC the updates version later on. One of our family friends have done this and it works just fine. Although I might even end up not changing her name or adding any name until she is approved.

I hope I am doing the right thing. Any suggestions are welcome.
We have decided not to get the name changes in any of the documents for the following reasons
1. Its a big hustle to get the name changed in the passport.
2. You should get the name changed in all possible document and so on.
3. If you are working and need to travel to different countries, you need to include the name change document in all the travel forms.

Why invite un necessary trouble -