+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
someone really messed up the spreadsheet....it took some work to get it started....its for our benefit don't mess around with it.
if you find it difficult to add/update just mention it and someone will help you out with it.

thanks

jaspalsw

Jul 28, 2014
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
September 3, 2015
File Transfer...
November 13, 2015
Med's Done....
July 24, 2015
Interview........
November 07, 2016
Passport Req..
December 09, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Request help to add my timelines in the spreedsheet
Medical Upfront Done July 24, 2015
Appl filed August 28, 2015
Appl Received September 3, 2015
AOR 1 - Sponser October 21, 2015
Sponser Approval (SA) November 12, 2015
Appl In Process (IP) November 13, 2015
AOR 2 - NDVO November 16, 2015

Travel Visa applied December 16, 2015

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Hi Everyone,

Anybody have experience about approved list of interpretation companies for spousal interview at NDVO.
NDVO provide only fro Hindi and Punjabi. For other language we have arranged from approved list by CIC NDVO.
but i codn't find from web site or other source.
I appreciate from all.

Regards.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
rose68 said:
Hi Everyone,

Anybody have experience about approved list of interpretation companies for spousal interview at NDVO.
NDVO provide only fro Hindi and Punjabi. For other language we have arranged from approved list by CIC NDVO.
but i codn't find from web site or other source.
I appreciate from all.

Regards.
Why are you worried about the interview? Most of the straight forward cases are cleared without interview. If interpreter is required, NDVO will arrange as they have tamil, malyali, kannada, gujrati speaking staff.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
My wife has been with me in Canada for the last 10 months (she is on TRV). Is there a chance that NDVO may ask for RCMP clearance? Did any one else get it?

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shay321 said:
Hello friends
I am a April 2015 applicant and waiting for my wife's visa to canada. My question is:
I want to go visit my wife for 2-3 months in January and want to know what if she gets ppr when im there with her.
Can we come to Canada together or i have to come back by myself in order to prove residency in Canada.
Any answers would be appreciated...
You can visit India and come back with your wife also.Your proof of Residency is always recorded when you go to Immigration Officer they check your passport that has stamps to see when did you left Canada.No need to worry few of my friends already did it.

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
I applied for my wife spousal application a year ago. We did medical at time of submission. Since medical were soon expiring, we did medical proactively and sent to NDVO 4 months back. I got CAPS notes which clearly specifies that they have received the medicals. My wife again received medical request by email. We contacted MP office who inturn contacted NDVO. They said that they dont have any record of medical being received. I then send CAPS notes to MP office which they forwarded to NDVO. If NDVO is so reckless in their response and provide all wrong information no wonder their current processing time is 17 months. If this is how they responds to MP how about the common man? Something needs to change the way NDVO functions.

PS070315

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 14, 2016
AOR Received.
May 21, 2015
File Transfer...
May 19, 2015. In Progress
Med's Request
Mar 15,2016
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015, Mar 16,2016
Hi,
I need one suggestion from seniors in the forum. May be this question is already asked or many of us have the question doubt in mind but are not sure what to do.
While applying for PR in the questionnaire there is a section that asked for how many days we have stayed together during our relationship term. Unlike many of us even I applied for my spousal PR after marriage and we had stayed together only for the 15 days time. Post this my husband had to go back to Canada to resume work. i did not have much proof to submit to prove that we were staying together after marriage.
Now that its been an year since we are married we both have visited each other and stayed together for few months.
- My question is Can I submit this (boarding pass, photos, visa stamping with entry and exit, rental agreement etc) as additional document for NDVO without they asking for it?
- If we can submit then what is the procedure for this?

I have heard few people telling if we are sending additional document then it may delay your application process. I would like the people in forum to show some light. If its useful information then we can add it in our spread sheet as this would be one of the common question many of us have.
Thanks in advance.

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PS070315 said:
Hi,
I need one suggestion from seniors in the forum. May be this question is already asked or many of us have the question doubt in mind but are not sure what to do.
While applying for PR in the questionnaire there is a section that asked for how many days we have stayed together during our relationship term. Unlike many of us even I applied for my spousal PR after marriage and we had stayed together only for the 15 days time. Post this my husband had to go back to Canada to resume work. i did not have much proof to submit to prove that we were staying together after marriage.
Now that its been an year since we are married we both have visited each other and stayed together for few months.
- My question is Can I submit this (boarding pass, photos, visa stamping with entry and exit, rental agreement etc) as additional document for NDVO without they asking for it?
- If we can submit then what is the procedure for this?

I have heard few people telling if we are sending additional document then it may delay your application process. I would like the people in forum to show some light. If its useful information then we can add it in our spread sheet as this would be one of the common question many of us have.
Thanks in advance.

i too want to send those additional docs but the problem is there are mixed views for some it worked...some it didn't work.... so getting a consensus is difficult. i guess in such a situation go by your gut feeling :)

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
vermas said:
Why are you worried about the interview? Most of the straight forward cases are cleared without interview. If interpreter is required, NDVO will arrange as they have tamil, malyali, kannada, gujrati speaking staff.
Hi Vermas,
My case is non routine case.We both have a 2nd marriage with age gape.My self Canadian Citizen and our daughter also Canadian citizen and studied in 1st yr college.My 2 child of previous marriage and also Canadian citizen.I know, our relationship is genuine but after all face to 100% Interview.
Also see below link.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html;msg3261070#msg3261070

Thank u for yr reply.
Best Regards.

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Hi Jaytanz,

Have u finish yr interview?
If u finish,share yr experience in this forum.
Thx.
Rgds.

harkrs123

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 January 2015
AOR Received.
23 March 2015
File Transfer...
15 April 2015
Med's Done....
November 2014
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hello everyone! I wanna know something. Does it ever happen that your case might get rejected just like that, without even calling for an interview?

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
rose68 said:
Hi Jaytanz,

Have u finish yr interview?
If u finish,share yr experience in this forum.
Thx.
Rgds.
hi,
Rose

the last letter for interview went to a 10th June 2014 applicant he is scheduled for 1st Feb 2016 i am an August applicant my interview letter would still take 2 months of what i see it
i will surely update here stay assured
Meanwhile you prepare as many proofs to slap on their face if you ever get recommended for an interview, hope not this wait is a killer :-[
Good Luck ..

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
harkrs123 said:
Hello everyone! I wanna know something. Does it ever happen that your case might get rejected just like that, without even calling for an interview?
Hi harkrs,
Never happened rejection without interview.PA must testify by interview.IO given strong reason for refusal. Bcose PA may be appealed to IAD.
IAD hearing based on refusal reason.

Regds.

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
jaytanz said:
hi,
Rose

the last letter for interview went to a 10th June 2014 applicant he is scheduled for 1st Feb 2016 i am an August applicant my interview letter would still take 2 months of what i see it
i will surely update here stay assured
Meanwhile you prepare as many proofs to slap on their face if you ever get recommended for an interview, hope not this wait is a killer :-[
Good Luck ..
Hi Jaytanz,
OHHHHHHHHHHH it's a long long way to go. :'( I m in Gujarat with my spouse. If u don't mind which part from India?
U r lucky that yr spouse on TRV. Anyway enjoy life.
One qe more,when u apply for GCMS notes for interview recommended?
Thank u,
Regds.