Jun,15
Interview........
0ct12,2015
Passport Req..
22th dec,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Cloud9
dev_123 said:
Stay positive because we will hear something good soon.

God bless all....

Thnkz dr.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi everyone,

Update required from following ADR applicants, Did you hear anything from NDVO after submitting ADR? What is the status of you application? Has any one order/received notes after submitting ADR? some of you are waiting since long time..

Shivdev
TEJ
Brandyzene
BMN
Manveer Kaur
PS070315
Rahul4407
Kaku1234
Kamalnavi
Luvguy
Rashmis_AB
BK11
Lakb
April_29
RUE
Kovaisubhu
Harry1612
Trononian
npcanada

My ADR was on 03 May and submitted to NDVO on May 12, since then no update. at the end of email it was mentioned
"You have 30 days to submit these documents at which time a decision will be taken on your file. Failure to comply with this request may result in your case being refused."

Had anyone else has similar lines? Documents were submitted by courier. I didn't send them email to confirm that documents has been sent. Should I notify them by email too just for safe side?

Thanks
Rammy

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Trononian said:
Finally got PPR

No remedical!! So happy and relieved! Any idea how long it takes to get the shiny visa stamped and sent back to me??

Good luck to all!!
Congrats.. great news.. sorry I missed your post before writing you in ADR applicants update request.

Trononian

Jul 6, 2012
rammy_xyz said:
Hi everyone,

Update required from following ADR applicants, Did you hear anything from NDVO after submitting ADR? What is the status of you application? Has any one order/received notes after submitting ADR? some of you are waiting since long time..

Shivdev
TEJ
Brandyzene
BMN
Manveer Kaur
PS070315
Rahul4407
Kaku1234
Kamalnavi
Luvguy
Rashmis_AB
BK11
Lakb
April_29
RUE
Kovaisubhu
Harry1612
Trononian
npcanada

My ADR was on 03 May and submitted to NDVO on May 12, since then no update. at the end of email it was mentioned
"You have 30 days to submit these documents at which time a decision will be taken on your file. Failure to comply with this request may result in your case being refused."

Has anyone else has similar lines. Documents were submitted by courier. I didn't send them email to confirm that documents has been sent. Should I notify them by email too just for safe side?

Thanks
Rammy
Yes, I submitted the docs as soon as I received ADR within the next day (may 4) and got PPR just now. You should also be hearing back very soon....

Kpjohal

May 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
File Transfer...
14-08-2015
kamaldeep1983 said:
Hi Kpjohal,

I am also of the same timeline. Medicals completed on 3rd June'16 and now waiting.

Bt i didnt get my medical

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
April 27th applicant....Still waiting!
Remedical done on 23rd March and documents were submitted on April 19th!
I am also afraid of getting the request for full medical exam now, but still hoping to get all this done by the end of this month!
Waiting for the right time, and things will fall in place automatically one day :)

PB#

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
mandeep.jassi said:
been 90 days (3 months) after remedical done :mad: .. any april applicant who has done their remedical in march and waiting for ppr or any update?
Still waiting. No update. Remed on 17th march. I think no one is working on our files.

PB#

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
canadavisaclient said:
hi all..i am new to this forum...need some help...
i had my spouse interview at chc new delhi on 5th march 2016 and after the interview visa officer said that i am allowing you to go to canada as she was very much satisfied and asked me to go for a remedical as previous one was expired and she sent me the email for remedical request straight away... i did my remedicals on the 9th march and medicals reached chc on the 16th march as informed to me by the physicians office...... i am still waiting for my ppr :( ??? .....does anyone know how much time they take for ppr after remedicals and spouse interview...its been almost 3 months since my remedical reached the chc new delhi....pls replyy
There are approx 15-20 people in this forum who are in same situation like us. People who did remed in march are not getting any updates. In last 3 weeks only 2 got PPR approx. after 2.5 months . Nan_69 and sidhu334.
My observation is if you don't get PPR within 2 months after remed than no one knows.

Usually simple cases takes an average 12 months and if you get stuck like us it could take upto 15 months. These are just my personal comments. I hope we all will get PPR next week.

Some experts from this forms can comment on pattern they observed.

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-2015-april-applicants-waiting-for-ppr-t429586.0.html

2015 April applicants who are still waiting for the PPR can now share their feelings and timelines here. Lets get connected guys.

harry1612

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
Doc's Request.
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
21-07-2015/05-08-16 Remeds
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
rammy_xyz said:
Hi everyone,

Shivdev
TEJ
Brandyzene
BMN
Manveer Kaur
PS070315
Rahul4407
Kaku1234
Kamalnavi
Luvguy
Rashmis_AB
BK11
Lakb
April_29
RUE
Kovaisubhu
Harry1612
Trononian
npcanada

Had anyone else has similar lines? Documents were submitted by courier. I didn't send them email to confirm that documents has been sent. Should I notify them by email too just for safe side?

Thanks
Rammy
No nothing yet. ADR on Apr 15, submitted on Apr 18. Waiting since then. I have ordered notes on May 26 still havent received them. I also was given 30 days and i did the same as well, sent them by courier as well as email.

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
harpreet470 said:
Hi everyone

Can anyone help me with Goods to follow list and also my wife will be bringing jewellery and I am confused as to what forms to fill for that and how. I have read that we need to click the pictures of everything. Please help.
Hello harpreet470
Great news....as u r near to delhi office so may be it reached embassy same day or early today morning....thats good in ur case....mine vil i suppose will take tym as i submitted vfs mumbai....so it vil take tym to process....fingers crossed....
Check lists at the time of immigration: (2 copies)

Pass port with visa stamp
Copr papers (xerox copy )
B4 and b4a forms (VALUE AND TOTALED)(2 copies of list items accompanying and list of goods to be followed) fill it and get it printed
3 Passport size Photographs
Need to take the photos of jewellery, silvers (2 copies)
Bills of each article. (Silver and gold) (2 copies)
Pof ( cash,draft,latest bank statements) if any
Address application form that will be provided at the airport
pen

B4/B4A form:
Make 2 copies of the b4 form
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/form-b4-goods-to-followaccompanying-list-how-to-t44793.0.html

Follow the above forum fr goods...
I hope this helpss...

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

canadavisaclient

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
PB# said:
There are approx 15-20 people in this forum who are in same situation like us. People who did remed in march are not getting any updates. In last 3 weeks only 2 got PPR approx. after 2.5 months . Nan_69 and sidhu334.
My observation is if you don't get PPR within 2 months after remed than no one knows.

Usually simple cases takes an average 12 months and if you get stuck like us it could take upto 15 months. These are just my personal comments. I hope we all will get PPR next week.

Some experts from this forms can comment on pattern they observed.
thnks for a reply.....
gloomily its been 15-16 months for us... :(
its so frustrating...