App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
File Transfer...
21-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
Would be great to hear people's experiences where the husband is the applicant, wife is the sponsor and the husband received a TRV. Please share.

Thanks.

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
Jvirdi said:
I have actually lost my patience and faith. I am January 2015 applicant still waiting. The life is just going to be phone calls/watsapp...
January!!!! Did you order notes/MP inquiry? are you aware of any possible red flags. We are all in the same boat here and long distance sucks!!!! Unfortunate that your wait is longer, I hope you hear something within the next week! Praying for all pending visas.

VishalPriya

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:17-June-2015 AOR2: 23-July-2015
File Transfer...
SA & File transfer 13-July-2015. IP 9-OCT-15
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2015
can1989 said:
I looked at my notes, my medical says they expire in Dec 2015 but they are valid until FEB 2016 so not sure what NDVO is thinking ? Also the contact number for my husband is incorrect and so is his address, address in ECAS is correct but notes show different address... should i contact cic or wait for them to email us.
They will never email you for address or any other contact information update. You have to do case specific inquiry for that.

Thanks,
Vishal

VishalPriya

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:17-June-2015 AOR2: 23-July-2015
File Transfer...
SA & File transfer 13-July-2015. IP 9-OCT-15
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2015
indianlove said:
Q:CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL IF NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE RETURN PHOTOGRAPHS AND OTHER PROOFS AFTER ISSUING VISA?
No they will not send you anything back. If they asked you for an original document then only they will send you back that original document(like marriage certi, birth certi, etc etc)

Jvirdi

Feb 9, 2016
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 January 2015
AOR Received.
15 April 2015
Med's Request
15 April 2016
Med's Done....
20 December 2014 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27 May 2016
Jasse said:
January!!!! Did you order notes/MP inquiry? are you aware of any possible red flags. We are all in the same boat here and long distance sucks!!!! Unfortunate that your wait is longer, I hope you hear something within the next week! Praying for all pending visas.
Well my recent notes came in April and everything was clear/passed as of december 2015. It also said at the botton section ***interview waived***. No red flags! I recently did an MP inquiry, but our MP's are busy in Ottawa. So the front desk girl told me to fill the form they had and said they will let me know any update by 10 days. I also got my re-med on April 15.. Anyways i have started my life again as i used to live before marriage coz i have lost all hopes now...
Stay blessed!

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
Jvirdi said:
Well my recent notes came in April and everything was clear/passed as of december 2015. It also said at the botton section ***interview waived***. No red flags! I recently did an MP inquiry, but our MP's are busy in Ottawa. So the front desk girl told me to fill the form they had and said they will let me know any update by 10 days. I also got my re-med on April 15.. Anyways i have started my life again as i used to live before marriage coz i have lost all hopes now...
Stay blessed!
So strange if everything has passed!!!! Horrible people! Its good to keep busy and live normally cause if we think about the wait we will go crazy! It is a really good sign if you got your remeds, I wonder why they make applicants wait? Just doesn't makes sense. They need to have an audit done, we pay the fees send in all the required documents and then just sit and wait and wait and wait. Praying for good news especially for those (like you) that have been waiting way too long!

robinsingh23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2015
AOR Received.
24-4-2015
File Transfer...
23 May 2015
Jasse said:
So strange if everything has passed!!!! Horrible people! Its good to keep busy and live normally cause if we think about the wait we will go crazy! It is a really good sign if you got your remeds, I wonder why they make applicants wait? Just doesn't makes sense. They need to have an audit done, we pay the fees send in all the required documents and then just sit and wait and wait and wait. Praying for good news especially for those (like you) that have been waiting way too long!
It's not strange me and my two friends are in same boat
Everything is passed since February
It's been 14 months since we applied
Nothing yet

preeti2072

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request on 25-4-2016 & again on 10/6/16 full med
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
22 june 2016
robinsingh23 said:
It's not strange me and my two friends are in same boat
Everything is passed since February
It's been 14 months since we applied
Nothing yet
Yar why they are doing this Sadi files kithe rakh ditiyan jo koi update ni aa rai

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
MrsJaguar said:
I hope someone can help me. My husband is a Nov applicant. We're tired of being a part-time it's been over a year. I just can't get leave to visit India. I have a decent job (government job; but on contracts so very little chance for any leave). We've already been turned down for a TRV once in January. We've saved some more money in the meantime. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, especially from those who have had successful TRV applications.
Hi,
I too recently applied for TRV. and it got rejected. This was the second time. The basic thing what they look for is if the applicant will return back to their country once the TRV expires. or as stated. They dont care about bonded papers or medical coverage. When I applied for the first time Financially there was no issues their only reason for refusal was that they are not convinced f my wife will return after the duration of her stay that she has mentioned. Moreover they are well aware that her PR Visa is under process and back of their mind they think that all people who have applied for PR will extend their visa... (Well yes that is for sure but they are for genuine reasons)

On my second time they also mentioned Financial reasons although this time I had more money in the account. So I will suggest save your monry and time and dont apply for it. It is an adventure that must be avoided.

The only case where it is successful is if the applicant has been a regular traveller and never overstayed their visa. you have an ongoing loan to pay or kids school about to start after the summer holidays. Or if you have an ongoing Job where in you have been working for quiet long time. Keep your visit duration no longer than 2-3 weeks. as Indian companies wont allow a longer holiday.

Regards

R.S.

Sep 25, 2012
I do not know whether MP really enquire or just answer eligibility and background checks are not started. I visited MP office 10 days ago and I received PPR and decision made on 16th May. Either MP didn't inquire or NDVO can take decision on 1 file in just 10 days. Morever she said me you did a mistake by applying TRV when eligibility was not passed you shouldn't apply for TRV. i said NDVO takes file between 10th -12 th months then what is fun of applying TRV when PR gonna approve.
Anyways, finally Passport already submitted on tge same day and now waiting for VISA.

abbasd87

Apr 21, 2016
Hey folks

I was just complaining today about how june applicants are getting remed and I applied on june 3rd but still didnt get anything.

Checked my inbox right now, Got a remed request.

App filed June 3
In process: Aug 10
Re med req: 17 may

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
abbasd87 said:
Hey folks

I was just complaining today about how june applicants are getting remed and I applied on june 3rd but still didnt get anything.

Checked my inbox right now, Got a remed request.

App filed June 3
In process: Aug 10
Re med req: 17 may
Congratulation !!! Wish you a Speedy process

itzpreethi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
TamilNadu
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 19 '15
Doc's Request.
May 30 '16
AOR Received.
Aug 24 '15
Med's Request
Aug 03 '16
Med's Done....
Jul 27 '15 / Aug 07 '16
Passport Req..
Aug 22 '16
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 27 '16
LANDED..........
Sept 01 '16
ROBBEN said:
Hi,
I too recently applied for TRV. and it got rejected. This was the second time. The basic thing what they look for is if the applicant will return back to their country once the TRV expires. or as stated. They dont care about bonded papers or medical coverage. When I applied for the first time Financially there was no issues their only reason for refusal was that they are not convinced f my wife will return after the duration of her stay that she has mentioned. Moreover they are well aware that her PR Visa is under process and back of their mind they think that all people who have applied for PR will extend their visa... (Well yes that is for sure but they are for genuine reasons)

On my second time they also mentioned Financial reasons although this time I had more money in the account. So I will suggest save your monry and time and dont apply for it. It is an adventure that must be avoided.

The only case where it is successful is if the applicant has been a regular traveller and never overstayed their visa. you have an ongoing loan to pay or kids school about to start after the summer holidays. Or if you have an ongoing Job where in you have been working for quiet long time. Keep your visit duration no longer than 2-3 weeks. as Indian companies wont allow a longer holiday.

Regards
My TRV was rejected twice reasoning financial issues eventhough I had more in account.. I have a good travel history.. I'm in job.. Still they reject.. It's better not to apply when we hav applied for PR