+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

Jainoop

Oct 10, 2014
i dont know how it is possible , but i applied in october,2015, application was in processing on 21 dec,2015..and i got my PPR on 5th May,2016...already submitted my wife's passport yesterday. ...fingers crossed...but my ECAS is still showing in processing..lol

Shiv612

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
May 30, 2016
Med's Done....
June 7, 2016
Passport Req..
June 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hi guys,
I went to MP office today. They called NDVO and asked about the status of my application. The response was: nothing started on my file yet :( :( :(. Then i asked about 2016 candidates getting dm/ppr. They said its impossible, average time is 19 months. No one can get their visa in 4-5 months. They asked me not to believe in such people and I can expect to hear from NDVO in a couple of months. Then i expressed my concern about the expiry of medical. NDVO responded by saying that if the medical seems good, they can extend its validity for another month. I dont know why (maybe i want to cling to positive things) ....but i believe when the NDVO said, I can expect to hear from them in a couple of months :D. Means 2 months.....not bad. I can wait that long to reunite with my husband. I hope it helps all June applicants.

Jainoop

Oct 10, 2014
Shiv612 said:
hi guys,
I went to MP office today. They called NDVO and asked about the status of my application. The response was: nothing started on my file yet :( :( :(. Then i asked about 2016 candidates getting dm/ppr. They said its impossible, average time is 19 months. No one can get their visa in 4-5 months. They asked me not to believe in such people and I can expect to hear from NDVO in a couple of months. Then i expressed my concern about the expiry of medical. NDVO responded by saying that if the medical seems good, they can extend its validity for another month. I dont know why (maybe i want to cling to positive things) ....but i believe when the NDVO said, I can expect to hear from them in a couple of months :D. Means 2 months.....not bad. I can wait that long to reunite with my husband. I hope it helps all June applicants.
it is happening.. people are getting the visa in 6 -7 months

boateng

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May5, 2015 (application received)
AOR Received.
AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
hi Shiv,

they called in front of you?

I am going to the MP office tomorrow as I wrote an email and they said they dont deal with emails for such request and I will have to go in to open a file in their office.

Lets see what happens tomorrow

John777

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
28-06-2015
File Transfer...
04-07-2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
Hi Guys,

Can you please help me with the landing? which forms you can pre-fill to make the process easier? Also how about if you are bringing jewelry, what do you recommend.

Any help is appreciated.

Shiv612

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
May 30, 2016
Med's Done....
June 7, 2016
Passport Req..
June 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
boateng said:
hi Shiv,

they called in front of you?

I am going to the MP office tomorrow as I wrote an email and they said they dont deal with emails for such request and I will have to go in to open a file in their office.

Lets see what happens tomorrow
Hi,
Yes they called in front of me. You have to go in person and sign the consent form. Only then they will enquire.

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Shiv612 said:
hi guys,
Thank you for update and yes It really helps the JUNE applicants.

Thank you again.

Shiv612

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
May 30, 2016
Med's Done....
June 7, 2016
Passport Req..
June 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Zigzag said:
Hi Shiv612.

I already expected this answer from your MP office in the absence of any solid proof that someone is getting or already got DM/PPR request who filed after you (i.e Nov,Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar).. It would have been better if someone would have provided you with their ECAS information after hiding their personal details but we all know what happened when you openly requested to all members yesterday. Its sad that again one more opportunity lost to prove to MPs (who can convey to John McCallum in Parliament or Immigration Dept. directly).. but better luck next time to someone else who will attempt to reach MP with proof..

meanwhile stay strong.. Good luck..
Yes, true. Noone believes us, they think we are coming with fake and imaginary claims. Anyways, i hope someone would provide us with proof so that we can tell the govt about this unfairness.
Thank u and good luck to u too

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Shiv612 said:
Yes, true. Noone believes us, they think we are coming with fake and imaginary claims. Anyways, i hope someone would provide us with proof so that we can tell the govt about this unfairness.
Thank u and good luck to u too
Hey Those who are claiming about their Visas well in advance, I think they are fake.

Sorry to say this and being rude but see this:-

1. If you can provide those info by hiding your personal details will never Impact your application but still those are not providing that.
2. We can agree that If month of May is in Process, may be some of JUNE can get visas but directly NOVEMBER/DECEMBER???
I am not agree, sorry.
3.If the average time Increased from 17 months to 19 months, how ppl are getting visas in just 5-6 months.

My views may be wrong but that is what I think and fair thing is.

Thank you.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Btw, JUNE 9 applicant on our WhatsApp group received Re-medical today.

So all JUNE applicants, just have patience, your turn is coming this month and probably next month.

regards,

Shiv612

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
May 30, 2016
Med's Done....
June 7, 2016
Passport Req..
June 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
dev_123 said:
Hey Those who are claiming about their Visas well in advance, I think they are fake.

Sorry to say this and being rude but see this:-

1. If you can provide those info by hiding your personal details will never Impact your application but still those are not providing that.
2. We can agree that If month of May is in Process, may be some of JUNE can get visas but directly NOVEMBER/DECEMBER???
I am not agree, sorry.
3.If the average time Increased from 17 months to 19 months, how ppl are getting visas in just 5-6 months.

My views may be wrong but that is what I think and fair thing is.

Thank you.
I agree with you. Due to these fake stories, we are stressing ourselves. In my friend circle, the first week May applicant got ppr, my other friends who applied in july/august are still waiting. So, lets just wait for our turn. Since NDVO is already working on May 2015 applicants, June/July is not far.

wasimkaulas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-06-2015
File Transfer...
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Remedical 16 may 2016
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Interview........
26/09/2016
Passport Req..
not yet
Shiv612 said:
hi guys,
some of the forum mates seems to b selfish, give me your email address i ll forward 1 of my frds ecas status who applied in november. He got a passport request last week.

pujalee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20TH MAY 2015
AOR Received.
20TH JUNE 2015
File Transfer...
20 TH JULY 2015
Med's Request
Watingggg
Shiv612 said:
hi guys,

Hi Shiv,
Even I am planning to do MP enquiry,however I have few doubts.Please can you advise

I am aware about the link for list of MP's
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/Constituencies/FindMP?textCriteria=%20burnaby

My husband is from Edmonton,so do we have any specific MP assigned to us or whichever is nearby to my husband's location?