Remedical Done: 11-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-June-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-June-2016
LANDED..........
27-June-2016
botsmith2004 said:
I know folks / applicants are feeling very frustrated and I understand your pain. Waiting sucks and is never easy. I hope everyone gets to live together the soonest.

Let me know if anybody needs any help / guidance to get the things done. Or if they want to see my timeline to share with their MP. I can send a screenshot (with personal info covered) and you can use it for your conversation with the MP.
pls send it to mandeep_jassi@yahoo.in

mandeep.jassi

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
07-07-2015
File Transfer...
09-10-2015
Med's Request
Remedical Request : 10-03-2016
Med's Done....
Remedical Done: 11-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-June-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-June-2016
LANDED..........
27-June-2016
they are making fool of april may june july applicants wtf is goin on :mad: even 2016 applicants getting dm/ppr.. seriously wow!!!!!!!!!!

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
mandeep.jassi said:
they are making fool of april may june july applicants wtf is goin on :mad: even 2016 applicants getting dm/ppr.. seriously wow!!!!!!!!!!
That's right.... Feb 2016 applicants getting DMs now
plain BS this is
I don't understand, they have no system..nothing
completely lost it

drnafisa

Oct 10, 2014
boateng said:
Any may applicants got PPR after DM?

Wtf is happening!!!!
LMAO .. ITs awesome to see the frustration building up in here.. I feel you all! The visa office was definitely going organized month after month but just a few weeks ago, I noticed they have scrambled everything, updates from sometimes June, sometimes October, sometimes November, lots of August applicants and your odd Dec and Jan 2016, not to mention suddenly Jan/Feb 2015 get sprung up just when you thought that was over and done with!

I read once someone in the forum said it could be that the visa officers are assigned particular months and maybe could be that the one of the officer that was assigned August, Oct, Nov months is a fast worker or he might be a new addition to the team or NVDO wanted to save their remedicals cost etc. it could be any reason, I am just being optimistic and trying to see good things in whatever happens to each of us could have a good reason behind it.

However, nonetheless we all are suffering. My wife is away and my children are growing, two daughters one just turned three and the other is 11 months. Lucky for me that I was able to visit them on TRV since the last year when we applied in July. But it's too expensive to keep going up and down and I got to keep my job until things are settled in immigration.

Really i would like to thank everyone in this forum, because it keeps me sane. I didn't get my visa yet or any update as of yet, but this forum helps me breathe and have some hope. I am only a silent observer of this forum since last year. Here I am using my wife's account to communicate.

My timeline is as follows:
Applied to Missisauga 15 July 2015
Received acknowledgement: 14 August 2015
Started processing: 13 August 2015
Email confirmation of application received: 14 August 2015
Sponsorship approval email: 11 Dec 2015

Principal Applicant (me)
Received Application: 15 July 2015
Email acknowledgement from NVDO: 23 December 2015
Started processing: 21 December 2015
Medical received.

Applied from Ontario, I am Indian citizen living abroad (gulf). My wife and I applied a little late after marriage, because we had some priorities to stay abroad first before deciding to relocate.

As far as I can see the trends, I am keeping expectations positive. I expect to hear from CIC in June or July. But I am also mentally prepared that this could extend up till end of October.

Prayers will help. And patience. I may add that I keep myself very busy and productive in taking up extra curricular activities, reading, going to gym, chores, work etc. also spending as much time possible talking to the kids so they know me and not forget me. It's not easy but try, keep trying.

Good luck to all.

Best
U

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
SUPER GIRL said:
Anyone from alberta ,applicants who already received DM??

Please help/Update. Thanks a lot!
:)
Hiii Super Girl
I am Coming to Alberta. Though didn't get DM yet. no Remed, no DM or PPR yet waiting.

Thanx

khanna1

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punjabikudi26 said:
same here still waiting ..hope we will hear something next week too ...fingers crossed
I know rite, eagerly waiting for the email to come up.

SUPER GIRL

Mar 2, 2016
dev_123 said:
Hiii Super Girl
I am Coming to Alberta. Though didn't get DM yet. no Remed, no DM or PPR yet waiting.

Thanx
Thanks for updating.
Knowing we all have one destination makes it all a lot more easy and help us track the progress.
I wish you all the very best and hope for DM'S for all asap!!
Good luck :)

vihan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 feb 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 17 march 2016 AOR2 31 march 2016
File Transfer...
21 march 2016 ,DECISION MADE 8 may 2016
Med's Done....
16 jan 2016
Passport Req..
11 may 2016
VISA ISSUED...
5 may 2016
SUPER GIRL said:
Anyone from alberta ,applicants who already received DM??

Please help/Update. Thanks a lot!
:)
ya me from alberta. i got dm today,,,application filed 12 feb 2016

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
harpreet470 said:
That's right.... Feb 2016 applicants getting DMs now
plain BS this is
I don't understand, they have no system..nothing
completely lost it
hey hi...

Our timeline is much similar, keep updating...

best luck to all.

satya1989

Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
File Transfer...
19-12-2015
Med's Done....
25-08-2015
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
Is there any applicant from October 2015 who has received DM/PPR? If October applicants has any positive news please update us here.
They completed August and September files and they skipped October as they did to June and July files.
I can see that December, January and Feb 2016 applicants are getting DM, hopefully next week we will see a flood of PPRs ;D ;D 8) 8)

cali780

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Hopefully not
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
18-02-2016
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
Dec 02 2015
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
drnafisa said:
LMAO .. ITs awesome to see the frustration building up in here.. I feel you all! The visa office was definitely going organized month after month but just a few weeks ago, I noticed they have scrambled everything, updates from sometimes June, sometimes October, sometimes November, lots of August applicants and your odd Dec and Jan 2016, not to mention suddenly Jan/Feb 2015 get sprung up just when you thought that was over and done with!

I read once someone in the forum said it could be that the visa officers are assigned particular months and maybe could be that the one of the officer that was assigned August, Oct, Nov months is a fast worker or he might be a new addition to the team or NVDO wanted to save their remedicals cost etc. it could be any reason, I am just being optimistic and trying to see good things in whatever happens to each of us could have a good reason behind it.

However, nonetheless we all are suffering. My wife is away and my children are growing, two daughters one just turned three and the other is 11 months. Lucky for me that I was able to visit them on TRV since the last year when we applied in July. But it's too expensive to keep going up and down and I got to keep my job until things are settled in immigration.

Really i would like to thank everyone in this forum, because it keeps me sane. I didn't get my visa yet or any update as of yet, but this forum helps me breathe and have some hope. I am only a silent observer of this forum since last year. Here I am using my wife's account to communicate.

My timeline is as follows:
Applied to Missisauga 15 July 2015
Received acknowledgement: 14 August 2015
Started processing: 13 August 2015
Email confirmation of application received: 14 August 2015
Sponsorship approval email: 11 Dec 2015

Principal Applicant (me)
Received Application: 15 July 2015
Email acknowledgement from NVDO: 23 December 2015
Started processing: 21 December 2015
Medical received.

Applied from Ontario, I am Indian citizen living abroad (gulf). My wife and I applied a little late after marriage, because we had some priorities to stay abroad first before deciding to relocate.

As far as I can see the trends, I am keeping expectations positive. I expect to hear from CIC in June or July. But I am also mentally prepared that this could extend up till end of October.

Prayers will help. And patience. I may add that I keep myself very busy and productive in taking up extra curricular activities, reading, going to gym, chores, work etc. also spending as much time possible talking to the kids so they know me and not forget me. It's not easy but try, keep trying.

Good luck to all.

Best
U
Good post. Thank you. Same here when i applied in December, none of this was going on, so i had DEC 2016 timeline in mind to get my visa, i am happy they are making the process much faster and smooth.

jaspalsw

Jul 28, 2014
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
September 3, 2015
File Transfer...
November 13, 2015
Med's Done....
July 24, 2015
Interview........
November 07, 2016
Passport Req..
December 09, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Awating updates from NDVO

Appl received - 03rd Sep 2015
Its awesome to see cases from Feb 2016 getting DM/PPR.. I am really excited & hope to see that NDVO puts the same effort & attention to people like us waiting in Queue
We did MP inquiry last week on my file & heres what we got
SA - Approved
Medical - Passed
Interview - Not recommended
Nothing else started..
Does that mean no one has started working on file or other wise?
Do you suggest i should order for notes now OR wait for a month or so..
MP office given an estimate time till Sep 2016 & have asked to follow up after 2 months again. Hopefully by then, things move faster

I also request all members to post there timelines on the profile so we can relate to the progress while reading the posts..

I am thinking to apply for TRV in a week or so as we have our first marriage anniversary coming up in last week of June

Thanks for all the positivity, support & information sharing which helps all of us to stay strong

Hoping for DMs/ PPrs for 2015 members soon

God Bless everyone

cali780

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Hopefully not
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
18-02-2016
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
Dec 02 2015
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
Re: Awating updates from NDVO

jaspalsw said:
Its awesome to see cases from Feb 2016 getting DM/PPR.. I am really excited & hope to see that NDVO puts the same effort & attention to people like us waiting in Queue
SA - Approved
Medical - Passed
Nothing else started..
MP office given an estimate time till Sep 2016 & have asked to follow up after 2 months again. Hopefully by then, things move faster

I also request all members to post there timelines on the profile so we can relate to the progress while reading the posts..

I am thinking to apply for TRV in a week or so as we have our first marriage anniversary coming up in last week of June

Thanks for all the positivity, support & information sharing which helps all of us to stay strong

God Bless everyone
Hey jaspal thanks for the update. Is your case straight forward? first marriage and all?

bobgir

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
20 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
23 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
Re: Awating updates from NDVO

jaspalsw said:
SA - Approved
Medical - Passed

Nothing else started..

God Bless everyone
Hi jaspal...am also Aug applicant...recently I got a mail to pay my landing fees which ch I paid immediately..... I assuming that cud be the reason for my delay...i hv ordered my notes this week... HV u ordered for ur notes or directly u HV done MP Enquiry...please let me know

Baker10

Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
File Transfer...
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Can anyone tell me if my TRV is rejected what difference will it make for me in the future??
Will i be able to apply for visitor visa to any other country?