WishaVisa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
everyone is eagerly waiting for monday to start with their hands on their heads.... kaun banega visa-pati @ 9 a.m. IST @ NDVO :p :p :p

Garry2016

Apr 9, 2016
thelongwait55 said:
Hey guys my wife's Visa expires beginning of June....is this normal for it to expire so fast after it is received???
Yes it is normal.
they just gave one month to reach canada.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
gurkul said:
Thanks hersha
but m losing my positive attitude.i wish i had applied in aug.not in june
Btw not all August and Sept. Applicants are getting visa. As u saw one person above u was an Aug. Applicant and he hasn't gotten it.
My good friend who is a Aug. 31 applicant hasn't gotten any update either.

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
bunny_2089 said:
Hello to all seniors,
I have spouse sponsership questions. Hope you all will help me in this matter.
I am going for marriage to India after 6 months. It's been 1 year since we got engaged. My fiancée doesn't have passport yet as we are planning to get passport which includes my name after marriage.so i will get marry and than spouse visa process will take long time.(hate long distance :( ) So my questions are:
1)is there any way she can come here ,while file will remain under process?I knw visitor visa but when should I apply? Before marriage or after marraige.
2)what should be my ideal steps to apply sponsership in order to avoid any delay?I mean INLAND/OUTLAND/VISITOR/any other option.
I am constantly keeping watch on this thread so if you need more information in my case than feel free to ask.
Thank you so much. Cheers.
1. Try for visitor visa before marriage. That should have the max chance of approval. Make sure you show her good ties to India and sufficient funds for her visit. It is always difficult to get visitor visa if someone has romantic interests in Canada. Make sure you discuss your situation on the Visitor visa section of this forum. Take good time to prepare for the application.

2.You can apply for Inland only if your wife is in Canada (lets say on tourist visa). Inland application will take around 24 months to get processed. Your wife must stay in Canada till the application is processed. The risk in Inland application is that if your wife has to leave Canada while the application is in process and she is denied re-entry because of any reason, the inland application will be cancelled and you'll have to file a fresh application from the beginning. The benefit of Inland is that your wife will get work permit in around 4-5 monhts.
Outland on the other hand will take around 8-14 months from New Delhi (as per current timelines without interview). There is no work permit with outland. Your wife can be anywhere in the world and the outland application will be processed normally. You can apply for outland even if your wife is in Canada.
My suggestion is apply for tourist visa now and apply outland even if she gets the tourist visa.

Good luck

gurkul

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
right ,but atleast aug applicant have hope, we don't have any hope because we don't have any idea when they will open our file.

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Hi,

I am in a situation which makes me confuse:

My spouse in Canada had changed her Bank Status ( for mortgage process) from single to Married, now the questions are :-

1. Only the Marriage Certificate is required for the process or anything else too?
2. Do they required my income proof from India and Job letter?

Thank you for your help.
Waiting for reply.............

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
dev_123 said:
Hi,

I am in a situation which makes me confuse:

My spouse in Canada had changed her Bank Status ( for mortgage process) from single to Married, now the questions are :-

1. Only the Marriage Certificate is required for the process or anything else too?
2. Do they required my income proof from India and Job letter?

Thank you for your help.
Waiting for reply.............
According to my limited knowledge, her bank shouldn't care about ur job or anything. I am assuming she is getting the mortgage on her credentials.

Let the bank ask her if she needs anything. Don't worry about it.

helpseeker12

Apr 20, 2014
Those who are waiting for remedicals should try to observe the trend
from spreadsheet as MAXIMUM (exceptions are always there) of the applicants receive
their remeds after one month of expiry or after 3 weeks of upfront medicals
expiry.
so plz those who haven't yet received remedical , try to have patience.

August and September applicants who were sitting quitely , have become active on forum.
it is human nature and not only ndvo but any govt department's working is always unpredictable.

And yes when we try to console ourself by saying ndvo has many applications and need time and so on
but we shud not forget that they are also earning good revenue from this department and themselves invite ppl to come
and join their country. Any dept which is high revenue generating shud b properly organised, they are not doing
social service. If they don't trust those whom they hav given pr and citizenship, then they should
cease this process of giving prs and citizenship as later wen such ppl marry, thier spouses are made to suffer a lot.

If any VO handling mine or any other persons file in a lazy manner
then isn't it duty of authority to replace such officials as even in other offices unproductive or slow employees are given warnings? ???

yes I hab patience but I am human being who get frustrated , and my representative drained my patience 2-3days ago by saying don't ask anything befr 17 months, she says remedical simply means only earlier medical expires, no chance of escaping interview for anyone. And even after remedical wait till 17mnths are over.

not even a single word that be positive and u r thru the process.

Had nightmares for three days after listening her.

It's fst time in so longggg that I was disheartened to grt extent.

God bless all!

Wish me and everyone all the best!

vannak

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
September 04 2016
Interview........
hope not
LANDED..........
soon
helpseeker12 said:
Those who are waiting for remedicals should try to observe the trend
from spreadsheet as MAXIMUM (exceptions are always there) of the applicants receive
their remeds after one month of expiry or after 3 weeks of upfront medicals
expiry.
so plz those who haven't yet received remedical , try to have patience.
Does anybdy know about the interview time line wat month and year they're working on
August and September applicants who were sitting quitely , have become active on forum.
it is human nature and not only ndvo but any govt department's working is always unpredictable.

And yes when we try to console ourself by saying ndvo

rbl

Aug 23, 2015
Submitted my passport at delhi vfs on 25th april n Yesterday i got my passport back wid visa stamp...mikee kindly update dis on d spreadsheet

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Now they have changed processing time to 20 months
Congrats to all of them including me who r in it for long haul
Well done NDVO y'all are incorrigible good job fellas.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Khan2001 said:
Now they have changed processing time to 20 months
Congrats to all of them including me who r in it for long haul
Well done NDVO y'all are incorrigible good job fellas.
They keep changing this processing times apparently i have noticed still all straight forward cases in general take 10 to 13 months only at NDVO

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
20 Months processing time ,Is it just for files processed at NEW Delhi or general time frame for all the countries ????