December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello all,

Got a email from NDVO for additional info.Could anybody please provide the address where we should mail this documents too.Is it the one on their website as following

7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
lakb said:
Hello all,

Got a email from NDVO for additional info.Could anybody please provide the address where we should mail this documents too.Is it the one on their website as following

New Delhi 110 021, India
This is the right address .....

Congrats for update (atleast they contact you for additional info),hopefully next step will be Remedical followed by PPR. :p

Excellent news for April applicants ,NDVO still working on applications left .

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
lakb said:
Hello all,

New Delhi 110 021, India
Hello Lakb,

Its good they have picked up your file. Please can you update what additional info have they requested? see the following msg, Vishal has sent them by email. you can send them by email too it's quick and secure. I hope vishal can give you right email address. I would also recommend to send one hard copy by mail too for safe side. following is address to send hard copy
High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section,
New Delhi 110021, India

VishalPriya said:
They didnt write my wife email in PA's contact details so i did case specific inquiry and fill alll my wife info and included my email for further communication. and in my second Notes i saw that they added my email address in her contact details. so now all communication will come on my email address. Which already started they asked for additional marriage photos through email.

Thanks,
Vishal

Vishut

Star Member
Apr 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC/New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-12-2015
File Transfer...
31 Dec 2015/IP on 9 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
June 2015
Hi All,

I see decsion made :D :D :D :D :D on E-cas. Really Happy.Its been long journey for me on this forum. My Student visa, PR , Citizhenship and now spousal application. I thank you all for their feedback and positive vibes and i pray that everyone gets their VISA soon. I will keep the forum updated.

My timeline:
Applied : August 20,2015
AOR 1 : Decmber 16,2015 (Did not knew where my file was till this date. File was misplaced by CIC and had to follow up more than 100 times with mutiple call, e-mails ,sending the photocopy of the original file and finally contacting MP)
SA : December 31,2015
IP : January 11,2016
DM : April 29,2016

I know its not easy to be away from loved ones and I will pray that everyone gets to be with their loved one soon. Best of luck all.

Vishu

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rammy_xyz said:
Hello Lakb,

Its good they have picked up your file. Please can you update what additional info have they requested? see the following msg, Vishal has sent them by email. you can send them by email too it's quick and secure. I hope vishal can give you right email address. I would also recommend to send one hard copy by mail too for safe side. following is address to send hard copy
High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section,
New Delhi 110021, India
Hi rammy_xyz

That's great if we can email them all of this.They have my wife's and my email.So far all of our communication with NDVO came through our email including this request.They asked for more post marriage photos and communication documents.And they want to know if my wife's siblings are married or not and and if i visited her after marriage and how i was introduced to my wife and why we had a quick wedding.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Vishut said:
Hi All,

I see decsion made :D :D :D :D :D on E-cas. Really Happy.Its been long journey for me on this forum. My Student visa, PR , Citizhenship and now spousal application. I thank you all for their feedback and positive vibes and i pray that everyone gets their VISA soon. I will keep the forum updated.

My timeline:
AOR 1 : Decmber 16,2015 (Did not knew where my file was till this date. File was misplaced by CIC and had to follow up more than 100 times with mutiple call, e-mails ,sending the photocopy of the original file and finally contacting MP)

I know its not easy to be away from loved ones and I will pray that everyone gets to be with their loved one soon. Best of luck all.

Vishu
Congrats Vishut.

BeNice

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Congratulations Vishut! Wish you all the best. Was it just updated now?

I am wondering if anyone knows when it gets updated online as far as timing goes, mornings or evenings so one doesn't have to check it online like a maniac :p

Vishut

Star Member
Apr 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC/New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-12-2015
File Transfer...
31 Dec 2015/IP on 9 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
June 2015
BeNice said:
Congratulations Vishut! Wish you all the best. Was it just updated now?

I am wondering if anyone knows when it gets updated online as far as timing goes, mornings or evenings so one doesn't have to check it online like a maniac :p
Hi BeNice,

I checked it EST yesterday night and it was still showing IP and today morning EST i see DM.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
lakb said:
Hi rammy_xyz

That's great if we can email them all of this.They have my wife's and my email.So far all of our communication with NDVO came through our email including this request.They asked for more post marriage photos and communication documents.And they want to know if my wife's siblings are married or not and and if i visited her after marriage and how i was introduced to my wife and why we had a quick wedding.
Please send them more marriage photos and also include post wedding photos (if possible) specially if you visited her or she visited you (include copy of boarding pass, tickets). Try to send them all the communication proofs, what's up chat, facebook chat, take photo shot of other peoples comments on your photos either of wedding or post wedding on facebook and also skype shot.
Basically they are trying to waive interview by getting all this information. Give them detail description about your wife's family, wife's first introduction with your family and also explain the reason of quick wedding. Make sure provide them genuine information relating to the info you have already provided in your application.
I hope you will hear good news soon.
Best of luck

sorry sent wrong msg of Vishal in previous msg, see following
VishalPriya said:
Hello,

Received Email for additional marriage photos on Monday. On Tuesday, Submitted marriage photos through email as per the NDVO request and today morning I received an email of Re-medical(Only chest X-ray) for my wife. She will book the appointment for Friday. It looks like that they were just waiting to see our additional marriage photos and once they received those they issue a re-medical.

Mike, please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks,
Vishal

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rammy_xyz said:
Please send them more marriage photos and also include post wedding photos (if possible) specially if you visited her or she visited you (include copy of boarding pass, tickets). Try to send them all the communication proofs, what's up chat, facebook chat, take photo shot of other peoples comments on your photos either of wedding or post wedding on facebook and also skype shot.
Basically they are trying to waive interview by getting all this information. Give them detail description about your wife's family, wife's first introduction with your family and also explain the reason of quick wedding. Make sure provide them genuine information relating to the info you have already provided in your application.
I hope you will hear good news soon.
Best of luck

sorry sent wrong msg of Vishal in previous msg, see following
Thank you so much rammy_xyz

Shwemir

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:14-10-2015.................SA : 28-10-2015
File Transfer...
AOR2 : 09-11-2015
Med's Done....
done upfront July 2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016.............DM : 22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flagpole : 08-05-2016
BUK1009 said:
Passport rcvd today with shiny visa :mad: 8) ;) :) Hope everyone get update soon. Good luck and thank you!
Great news congratulations :)

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
Vishut said:
Hi All,

My timeline:

Vishu
Congrats Vishut!!

I am so fed up of waiting for an email from CIC just like everyone else. I think I am going to become a maniac checking my email every 2 hours the whole week and being restless on the weekend to have Monday arrive sooner!! Never have I waited for a Monday morning to arrive as much as I am now because of NDVO being ridiculously slow and their sporadic way of picking up files for processing!!!! No offence to the last quarter applicants...really happy for you all getting visas sooner than most people on this forum but I actually feel frustrated with the system now.

WishaVisa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priya_7 said:
Congrats Vishut!!

I am so fed up of waiting for an email from CIC just like everyone else. I think I am going to become a maniac checking my email every 2 hours the whole week and being restless on the weekend to have Monday arrive sooner!! Never have I waited for a Monday morning to arrive as much as I am now because of NDVO being ridiculously slow and their sporadic way of picking up files for processing!!!! No offence to the last quarter applicants...really happy for you all getting visas sooner than most people on this forum but I actually feel frustrated with the system now.
Just so that you know Priya, last quarter applicants haven't got any updates.
I can understand your pain, i too check my email and status every 2 hrs and I feel i will go crazy.. Past 3 days only 2 people got good news.
just take ur mind off and enjoy the weekend and divert your mind...

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
priya_7 said:
Congrats Vishut!!

Hey Priya,

Not to be pessimistic but there is no need for you to check your email that frequently. Just check it once a day.
Because as you know they haven't finished 2014 applicant interviews. There are some applicants from Jan. 2015, feb. 2015 and March. 2015 who haven't gotten interview letters either. You can check the spreadsheet of 2015 to see who else is in the queue. They are marked Orange.

Baker10

Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
File Transfer...
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I am a June 24 applicant. My Medical expires on June 3.
I thought May2015 files were started and now I am looking at August n September files coming through(am happy for them) but it is not fair to the people who submitted their files in May, June n July!
Does any one have any idea as to how much more time will it take for NDVO to reach there??
It is really depressing to wait for so long and we cannot even do anything else.