no :)
Passport Req..
4th april
VISA ISSUED...
9th april 2016
LANDED..........
Eagerly waiting:)
chauhan2183 said:
Thanks guys... yeah he is coming for month... i hope we just get cleared in that much time...
sure u ll get ur shiny visa with in that.. ;D ;D
stay positive ;)

afgzohal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/02/2015
File Transfer...
19/05/2015
Med's Done....
05/01/2016
priya arun said:
hi afgzohal,
ndvo is not reply for case specific inquiry at this time :(...bcz i hav did case specific enquiry but didn't hear anything from ndvo....then i hav done mp inquiry they said to wait for one month i ll get a some reply and they also mention that if i didn't hear anything for one month com back to them gain.. as they said i have got a re-med request on 19th feb. :) :)
so its better to go for mp inquiry or order for notes.. ;)
all the very best..

Hi I did mp inquiry and basically got that it hasn't passed 17 months . This wait is never ending. I hope to hear something this week

chauhan2183

Oct 15, 2015
ludhiana
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th march 2015
File Transfer...
28th may 2015
Med's Done....
5th feb 2015
priya arun said:
sure u ll get ur shiny visa with in that.. ;D ;D
stay positive ;)
Thanks a lot dear... thanks for the positivity... i wish to hear something very soon

priya arun

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9th 2015
AOR Received.
jun 11th 2015(ARO2)
File Transfer...
cot 9th In progress
Med's Request
19th feb
Med's Done....
20th feb
Interview........
no :)
Passport Req..
4th april
VISA ISSUED...
9th april 2016
LANDED..........
Eagerly waiting:)
afgzohal said:
Hi I did mp inquiry and basically got that it hasn't passed 17 months . This wait is never ending. I hope to hear something this week
did u order for notes..?? ??? ???

mkrp22

Oct 12, 2014
chauhan2183 said:
Hey guys m really worried... its been 22 days after remed and no news yet... ours is a straight forward case.. and we provided enough material... i wrote all the answers myself...
Now the big worry is.. my husband is coming next week and i wish to go back with him... hw long will it take me to get the visa... :(
Hi chauhan2183,
I received DM after 60 days of remedical and my case was a straightforward case as well.
I was in the same situation; have patience and faith in the god. You will get it soon
Good luck

afgzohal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/02/2015
File Transfer...
19/05/2015
Med's Done....
05/01/2016
priya arun said:
did u order for notes..?? ??? ???
No not yet. After receiving the remedical request I was a little hopeful and thought it was almost done. But I think I will order the notes. It just sucks it comes back in 30 days. He could possibly be here before I receive the notes lol

chauhan2183

Oct 15, 2015
ludhiana
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th march 2015
File Transfer...
28th may 2015
Med's Done....
5th feb 2015
mkrp22 said:
Hi chauhan2183,
I received DM after 60 days of remedical and my case was a straightforward case as well.
I was in the same situation; have patience and faith in the god. You will get it soon
Good luck
Is that so... well i'll try to be more patient... it will come when its time will come.. :)

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Hello nabaff and all the senior members. Can you please guide as per how many photographs you all have send to NDVO in th file ?? How many are required ?? Can some one please guide

jibinseb

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Initial medical on march 3,2015 .ARO2-June 2nd

PS070315

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 14, 2016
AOR Received.
May 21, 2015
File Transfer...
May 19, 2015. In Progress
Med's Request
Mar 15,2016
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015, Mar 16,2016
Drkdd said:
Hello nabaff and all the senior members. Can you please guide as per how many photographs you all have send to NDVO in th file ?? How many are required ?? Can some one please guide
Not able to get in which stage your application is. If you are yet to file your PR then atleast 40 to 50 photos are good.. It should be a combination of various events pre-wedding, wedding preperation, during the wedding showing various events, post wedding honeymoon pics etc. The wedding photos should be a combination of couple alone, couple along with guest in wedding, family etc.

Post marriage if you are sending additional documents then make it combination of 15 to 20 photos and affidavits from family, friends talking about you asa couple, stating few facts about you visiting each other and visiting the family etc. also additional proof like visa stamping, boarding pass etc.

More details on filing new PR application is given in the spread sheet. go through it..

DohMan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22-05-2015
Med's Request
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
09-01-2015 (Upfront) and 04-02-2016 (Re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-03-2016
chauhan2183 said:
Hey guys m really worried... its been 22 days after remed and no news yet... ours is a straight forward case.. and we provided enough material... i wrote all the answers myself...
Now the big worry is.. my husband is coming next week and i wish to go back with him... hw long will it take me to get the visa... :(
Chauhan2183,
I think we are on the same boat.
It's been 22 days since my wife has done her remedicals and we haven't heard anything yet.
I am going to India next Fridya and planning to return back in last week of March.
Am hoping to take my wife back with me when I am returning.
Am really hoping there will be an update this weekend/Monday.

radeep

Feb 15, 2016
april waliya di wari kado augi April 15.

please jaldi karo ......w8 is pissing me offf... :-\ ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Drkdd said:
Hello Drkdd...
I guess u meant fr pr sponsorship file n not trv....
For trv 25-30 pictures r enough......
For spousal sponsorship file,according to me it all depends on case to case n how old is ur relationship story......if sponsor n applicant r in long term relationship before marriage than those couple would hv lots of photos as a proof to submit whereas arrange marriage couples would comparatively hv less photos......In conclusion there is no specified number of any documents or pictures u need to submitt....one shld submit as much as possible to reflect ones background of relationship and prove its genuiness to visa officer.....it can vary anywhr between 150 to 500 plus bt it completely depends on case to case as each case is unique.....in some case ppl wont hv much telecommunication bills as they would be staying closeby n meet everyday or had studied together or neighbours or had stayed togethr in India itself aftr marriage or any other scenario .....so in such cases photos play the important role.....but basic is u need to submit pictures of wedding rituals,ceremony,other functions,reception n causal outings.....with mixture of family,friends n relatives.....alone couple pics of outing is one of the most essential set of photographs that needs to be submitted.....so it all depends on ur case n how u represent it....visa office always gives chance to submit more photographs incase if they want to check more copies of pictures or are not satisfied with the quantity or photos r not upto the mark according to what they want to assess then as u can see that in our spreadsheet that photogarphs hv been asked as additional document request to few applicants in 2015 n even applicants in 2014 forum.....so basically ,dont worry regarding it.....u hv done ur part of properly submitting ur application so now keep praying n hv faith....hope fr the best.....be relaxed n optimistic 8)
I hope this helps
God bless u

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
radeep said:
april waliya di wari kado augi April 15.

please jaldi karo ......w8 is pissing me offf... :-\ ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Hello radeep...
Kindly gv ur aor1,aor2 and sponsor approval date...
According to ur previous post ur timeline is as below ....so kindly gv other three details mentioned above so u can be added on the spreadsheet.....
We received application on April 16, 2015.
We started processing application on June 5, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
Medical expire on March 21st.

As ur meds will expire on 21 st march so pray that u receive ur dm/ppr directly....hope fr the best....u shld get some update soon frm ndvo....keep us updated.....god bless u

Mikee23 kindly add radeep on the spreadsheet.....thanx ;D

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

tarangp

Jan 13, 2015
Hello guys,

I want to update NDVO about my renewed passport. Should I send it though VFS or I can send it directly to their office on the address mentioned on their website ?
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

I am also thinking of sending it by email to delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Thanks