NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
draxz1289 said:
So you are the Sponsor correct? So if I understand this correctly your spouse did the first test and you sent all the files to Missassauga and then they asked for re-medials and then again they are asking for re-medicals after it reached Delhi?
From what I see as rambopg mentioned it looks like the full test has not reached CIC and they are waiting so it can be marked as Medicals Received or they want something more specific after seeing the results - You SHOULD contact the physician ASAP
Thanks for your response draxz & rambopg..

Yes I am sponsor.
I also thought same, I guess physician has missed something. We are contacting physician tomorrow morning.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
shubham.maksi said:
Guys,

Hope you are doing well.

I got my COPR and Visa 2 weeks ago.

I want to get married to my GF. I dont want to get married now as they will cancell my visa and i have to apply for her as a depedent visa and all things. I dont want to take the risk.

So i am planning to do landing and get the pr and come back and get married to her.

what are the options i have please recommend as i have no clue about it.
Yup, do as you just described. Do your landing first then go back and get married. Then apply for a Spousal sponsorship.

However, if your GF is working and has some assets back home, I would try to get her a visitor visa first. And then get married and apply for Spousal sponsorship. This way she can visit you!

BhaveshCanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
Doc's Request.
15-05-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
I wish we got it yesterday ;-)
LANDED..........
in my arms
draxz1289 said:
You are a March 2015 applicant right an AOR May 21 so take 8-9 months from the time you got your AOR so some time in Feb-March. They are now processing applications from Sept 2014
Is it 8-9 months from AOR2? As far as I have read all the forums, it takes total 8-9 months to get visa from the date of application received. Can you help me clarify

Lucky3896

Jul 17, 2015
Hi everyone
I really need help to get some information regarding my spouse application.....

I sent application to Mississauga for my spouse (wife) from India on 20 April 2015
We got email from cic 23 June 2015. The email has application no and I can check my application status online. It says, application and medical received by cic.

I m worried because, I haven't got approval yet. I heard that people got approval within 48 hours after received acknowledgment

Its gona be really appreciated if someone provide me information on it.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
BhaveshCanada said:
Is it 8-9 months from AOR2? As far as I have read all the forums, it takes total 8-9 months to get visa from the date of application received. Can you help me clarify
If ur file is straight forward and they didn't ask for any extra docs or any remedicals and other things then yes 8-9 months total. If at any stage they ask for info/docs then add 3 months.

gurkul

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
hello everyone
I got uci number today for my spouse application
is this ao1?what is next procedure,can any one tell please

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Lucky3896 said:
Hi everyone
I really need help to get some information regarding my spouse application.....

I sent application to Mississauga for my spouse (wife) from India on 20 April 2015
We got email from cic 23 June 2015. The email has application no and I can check my application status online. It says, application and medical received by cic.

I m worried because, I haven't got approval yet. I heard that people got approval within 48 hours after received acknowledgment

Its gona be really appreciated if someone provide me information on it.
I think that first email u received must be Sponsorship approval. Does it say "Acknowledgment receipt"?

Check ECAS using sponsor details. You should be able to see if it says "Decision Made". If it says that then most likely u for Sponsorship approval and they must have sent a letter to sponsor's Canadian address.

Lucky3896

Jul 17, 2015
rambopg said:
I think that first email u received must be Sponsorship approval. Does it say "Acknowledgment receipt"?

Check ECAS using sponsor details. You should be able to see if it says "Decision Made". If it says that then most likely u for Sponsorship approval and they must have sent a letter to sponsor's Canadian address.

Thanks for reply
I check online, it says, application and medical received by cic.

But I haven't got SA yet so should I contact cic?
How much it takes time for SA after received AOR?

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
BhaveshCanada said:
No its 8-9 months from the time the file reaches Delhi and is in queue on the month it was received here in Mississauga. For example, our file was applied on Oct 28th and AOR2 from Delhi on Feb 4th 2014, so we are in queue since Feb 4th so 8-9 months from that and since our file was received on Oct 28th NDVO is now processing applications from Sept 2014.. Hope that helps..

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
shubham.maksi said:
Guys,

Hope you are doing well.

I got my COPR and Visa 2 weeks ago.

I want to get married to my GF. I dont want to get married now as they will cancell my visa and i have to apply for her as a depedent visa and all things. I dont want to take the risk.

So i am planning to do landing and get the pr and come back and get married to her.

what are the options i have please recommend as i have no clue about it.
If you have already got your COPR and once you land then they cannot cancel your visa and you cannot apply for a depend visa since you are a PR now. You are on the right track by landing then getting married and sponsoring her so DONT get married now and land saying as single because that misrepresentation and you can never sponsor her.

There arent multiple options to sponsor her and the only option is to get married after landing and applying for sponsorship

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
akss1983 said:
I have three questions
1. What are the situations when someone gets interview?
2. As you told that I can get some time in Feb March 2016. You mean to say i shall get visa till that time or they will ask for PP?
3. After asking for PP how long it take for Visa approval?
1. There are variety of reason why someone gets an interview but its mostly because the officer feels he/she needs a face-face to confirm if the relationship is genuine

2. It really depends because its very hard to predict NDVO we have seen people get the entire process done in 8-9 months and there are ones who go into IP 8-9 months.

3. When asked for PP is it assumed the decision has been made and they are requesting the PP to issue you the visa.

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
draxz1289 said:
1. There are variety of reason why someone gets an interview but its mostly because the officer feels he/she needs a face-face to confirm if the relationship is genuine

2. It really depends because its very hard to predict NDVO we have seen people get the entire process done in 8-9 months and there are ones who go into IP 8-9 months.

3. When asked for PP is it assumed the decision has been made and they are requesting the PP to issue you the visa.
As Drxz.. said,
1. If the documents not meeting or not showing exact proof then immigration officer will conduct interview to make sure your relationship is genuine. you may need to provide more information at that point of time to prove your relationship.

2. Total processing will take 16 months after receiving AOR2 as per CIC official website but, the process purely depends upon number of applications as they receive. During this process if they request any additional documents it may take 3 to 4 months delay. you have a right question immigration officer once your time line cross 16 months for the reason for the dealy.

3. once your file is clear then they will finally request you PP and landing fee if not paid. from that point it will take 15 to 30 days to make stamp on your pp.

akss1983

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Interview........
hopfully no
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
CVIF123 said:
As Drxz.. said,
1. If the documents not meeting or not showing exact proof then immigration officer will conduct interview to make sure your relationship is genuine. you may need to provide more information at that point of time to prove your relationship.
Thanks for your reply. Do you know what does NDVO do during processing? Are they visit home of bride and groom? Do they personally go to work places of husband and wife to enqire about the marriage or they decide on the basis of the file and proves?

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
akss1983 said:
Thanks for your reply. Do you know what does NDVO do during processing? Are they visit home of bride and groom? Do they personally go to work places of husband and wife to enqire about the marriage or they decide on the basis of the file and proves?
Yes akss1983, NDVO might had their own or third party background verification team, they will do all background checks,it include going to your home town and requesting information from your family as well as surrounding people about your marriage, they even go your past ten years home address to gather information about you. they check all the stuff what you mentioned in your application,

They even check this forums !!

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
hey Guys ..I checked online today and it showing decision made on my apllication since july 7 but i havent received any email or mail from cic .but they are saying they sent me letter in jly 7 //is this normal ..and yea i have checked spam folder please help