Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Zigzag said:
Update :

One of the April applicants received a call from NDVO a day before yesterday whose medical is expiring on 17-Mar-2016. She was asked few basic question regarding her passport, where her husband lives in Canada. Then, she was asked whether she would like to choose option of having re-medical request generated or she is able to land in Canada before 17Mar2016. As she choose the second option, she was instructed to send passport to NDVO.

There is no other information that can be ascertained from that applicant at this moment.
Hello Zigzag....
Excellent newsssssss .....if it is true :p .......can u let us knw from whr u got the above info.......from some other thread??? Could u plz let us knw the link ???? Thanx in advance...

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dastur said:
After DM, does anyone know when passport is asked for VISA?

Thanks,
check the spreadsheet under my signature...it has a lot of info how ndvo works :)

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Dastur said:
After DM, does anyone know when passport is asked for VISA?

Thanks,
Could be anywhere from next day to 1 week.

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats to all who got DM today.
for quick reference the names are highlighted in red whoever gets the latest update.

thanks for all the admins who maintained the spreadsheet while i was gone :) :) please don't edit the names highlighted in red.its easy to identify the latest updates that way.
thanks & regards

Naj1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2014
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 2015
Med's Done....
1st med September 14,2014 Remed December 2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Waiting patiently inshallah decision made 7 march 2016
VISA ISSUED...
God knows
LANDED..........
God knows
BMN said:
Congrats to those who got DM. Lucky u people.
I don't know what's wrong with February applicants.
:( I'm a February 11th applicant and I still didn't receive remed request I'm really sad. Literally it ruins my day everytime i see nothing has changed and no emails :(
BMN i know it is hard but be patient and Pray God will help us. I got my remeds December 15 and no news

Naj1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2014
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 2015
Med's Done....
1st med September 14,2014 Remed December 2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Waiting patiently inshallah decision made 7 march 2016
VISA ISSUED...
God knows
LANDED..........
God knows
m.sforever said:
hi
I m also Feb applicant. Remedial done on 5 Jan after that no update......don't no what is going in ndvo why they skipped Feb files.
Remed December 15 no updates:(

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Don't worry folks if my today one day for sure
It's just a matter for time I'm May 6th applicant
Let's see how much I have to wait
When can I apply for notes or do Mp inquiry can anyone tell me plz

RK-004

Dec 20, 2015
m.sforever said:
. Mee too....but let's hope for the best may be this week we will hear DM. And PPR...finger crossed.
Heartiest Congratulations to applicants who got DMs today.

I am also Feb applicant, hoping every morning that today my status will be changed. I guess it matters about time. I am sure we will definately hear something this week. Keep praying!!

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
Dear friends
I just got married in Dec 2015. Now, I am in the process of filing PR for my wife, as we got married recently.

Few quick questions/suggestions I request from you please about the name change.

1) For my wife on her PR application forms, what last name she should use? I heard that if she uses my surname (sponsor's last name), it is much better in the long run when she comes to Canada, as otherwise it is a cumbersome process to do a name change in Canada.

2) What is the process for changing last name(surname/maiden name) in India for my wife, so that she can start using my last name for her? How long does it take?

3) Currently, she has the Indian passport based on her maiden last name. I am thinking of asking her to get the name change in her passport. How long does it take to get the change in last name in her Indian passport? Fees etc.

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

RK-004

Dec 20, 2015
maruti81 said:
Dear friends
I just got married in Dec 2015. Now, I am in the process of filing PR for my wife, as we got married recently.

Few quick questions/suggestions I request from you please about the name change.

1) For my wife on her PR application forms, what last name she should use? I heard that if she uses my surname (sponsor's last name), it is much better in the long run when she comes to Canada, as otherwise it is a cumbersome process to do a name change in Canada.

Yes, it is a good idea to use your last name in the starting.

2) What is the process for changing last name(surname/maiden name) in India for my wife, so that she can start using my last name for her? How long does it take?

Change it on passport

3) Currently, she has the Indian passport based on her maiden last name. I am thinking of asking her to get the name change in her passport. How long does it take to get the change in last name in her Indian passport? Fees etc.

I do not remember the fees but my wife applied as urgent category and she got it in one week (Punjab)

viddyra

Aug 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I am a March 6th applicant remeds were expired Jan 29th and no remedy request. I did mp enquiry last week and just got to find out that we have to do interview :( :(((
So sadddd now but nothing to do just wait as mp advised they will only contact us when a date is set. I'm glad I did mp enquiry else we would have just been sitting and wondering n worrying what next.

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
Thank you RK-004.

My wife gave her medical exam with her existing passport, and also applied for her police clearance certificate.

If I have her apply to change it on passport, do they issue a new passport with new number? or the same passport number with a name change?
Is that all about changing my wife's last name that it requires just changing it on the passport?

Thank you again.

RK-004

Dec 20, 2015
viddyra said:
Hey guys, I am a March 6th applicant remeds were expired Jan 29th and no remedy request. I did mp enquiry last week and just got to find out that we have to do interview :( :(((
So sadddd now but nothing to do just wait as mp advised they will only contact us when a date is set. I'm glad I did mp enquiry else we would have just been sitting and wondering n worrying what next.
Hi Viddyra,

Did your MP advised you right away or you had to wait for sometime?

I think if you do have interview. It will beneficial as you would be able to explain your relationship face to face. Hope you don't have to wait too long.

Regards,

RK-004

Dec 20, 2015
maruti81 said:
Thank you RK-004.

My wife gave her medical exam with her existing passport, and also applied for her police clearance certificate.

If I have her apply to change it on passport, do they issue a new passport with new number? or the same passport number with a name change?
Is that all about changing my wife's last name that it requires just changing it on the passport?

Thank you again.
Yes it will be a new passport number. I think you should consult with someone if you can change the passport info after applying.