Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Shaminder251 said:
How do you apply for notes? Does it help? I am Feb, 2015 applicant so hoping to hear from NDVO soon. is it worth applying for notes?
Hello Shamider...
What is ur exact timeline...
I would jus advise u to wait fr a week n see .....then apply fr notes...u may apply right away also there is no problem....yes its worth to apply fr notes as u vil get to knw the current status n processing done with ur file n if there r any concerns of visa officer....kindly follow the following steps..any doubt u may ask here anytym....
Jus remember the following info....
Applicant has to fill out spouse's name (as sponsor's name) and sponsor's name as well in the designated individual (as applicant is giving sponsor the right to get the info on applicant's behalf)
about the signature ..
Applicant and sponsor both has to sign
Applicant signature will be in the "your signature"
and sponsor signature in "spouse signature"
So u r the designated individual ...i hope u got me.....

If u r applying on behalf of the applicant ....i mean if u r a sponsor then apply under access to information act....

How To Apply For GCMS Notes:

Use this url for more information : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

On the above url,

1) Choose Apply Online and 2) Click on Apply online again
3) Select English and you will be redirected to a page where it has faqs.
4) At the end of the page,
5) Click next
6) Check the box I have read, understood and agree with the above Privacy
7) Notice and Click Continue
Cool Select Citizenship and Immigration Canada option under *Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request dropdown
Your relative will need to fill out the information as asked on that page. Click Continue
9) Select Access to Information under *What type of information are you requesting? dropdown
Select Case files under *Which type of records do you wish to request? dropdown
10) You will need to fill out your information. Select Notes in Electronic File under *What type of information would you like to request?
Under File Type, Select Immigration file : Permanent Residence. Click Continue
11) You will need to fill out a consent form. This form is available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf , Print the form and fill out the information. you and spouse must sign mandatory if you are married. Also make sure you include your relatives information. Once signed and filled out. Scan and Attach the copy. Click Continue
12) You will get to the screen where you need to validate the information you provided
Check the box I certify that the information provided is true and wish to submit this request. and Click Continue. You will leave the government web site and will be redirected to a secure and trusted third party web site (E-xact Transactions Ltd.) where your payment will be processed. Your name, credit card number, credit card expiry date, credit card security code (CVV2) will be collected in order to process your payment. after you submit your request, an acknowledgement e-mail, along with a copy of your payment receipt, will be sent directly to the e-mail address provided .
Within 30 days of time we get the GCMS notes in case if the timeline has crossed you can e-mail to the below id
ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
ShJu said:
Hi All,

Just got my re-medical request today.
Hello ShJu...
Congratzzz...keep us updated ;D

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
chauhan2183 said:
Got an email for re med at 11.55 am
Chest x ray
Hello chauhan2183
Congratzz to u.......
Its really brilliant of u to note the exact tym.....
Keep us updated of the furthr communication frm ndvo ;D
God bless u

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
preetgill said:
hey guys,
we are planning to apply for MP inquiry next week, just to make sure that ndvo got my re - med results. as the pp messed up a little bit. can u please suggest whats the best way to go about it........

thanks
Hello preetgill...
What did panel physician do??? Can u let us knw , so that same problem is not faced by future applicant????(if u dont mind)
Regarding M.P enquiry......U can send M.P an Email(an explaination of ur situation) , call them or can walkin to their office...any option is fine....u should hv complete detail of ur file...its best to go with ur notes as i had mentioned earlier coz notes will guide u alot regarding current status of ur file n accordingly m.p can do enquiry....
U need to find m.p in ur area n communicate with him/her......
Here is the link of the MP (contacts and email addresses)
http://www.parl.gc.ca/MembersOfParliament/MainMPsCompleteList.aspx

In that hilltimes report it was mention that currently M.P's r also not given info n insight of application since new immigration officer is incharge.....earlier it was helpfull bt cant comment on current situation...i hope the enquiry u make shld help u to comfort urself.....
I hope this helps....best of luck fr ur application.....be patient n relax....soon everything will be fine 8)

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Kamalpreet kaur said:
got visa today
Hello Kamalpreet kaur....
Firstly congratulations to u n ur spouse.....happy married life ahead....
Dont forget us n do remembr us in ur prayers :p :p :p
Secondly dont forget to share ur landing experience with us....
God bless u.....best wishes....

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
merose said:
Hi guys,

Im a March Applicant.

Got my remedicals on 24th Jan 2016.

But yesterday i got an email asking for my marriage certificate, which we submitted during the application itself.

im worried now and freaking out....
Hello merose.....
Do as preetgill suggested.....be cool n keep patience.....best wishes.....

Hello everyone.....
So frm this case we can add one more point that even aftr remeds one can get ADR.....
Few days back we saw that one of the member got interview aftr remeds....
So i guess ndvo has changed their working style......coz earlier remed was the last step.....and now it doesnt seems to be.....hope fr the best guyssss.......
Never mind.....change is always good fr everyone....... ;D
God bless everyone....

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
madrasi said:
Same here, Jan 21st 2015 applicant not got any remedy request till now. :-[ :-X :(
Hello madrasi.....
Dont worry everything vil be fine soonn.....i guess u got additional document request......
Additional document request prolong the application process fr abt 2-3 months compare to applicants who were not requested n with same timeline.....according to past observation......bt no one can predict ndvo so be positive...... u need to hv patiencee....n be relaxd....
If u dont mind can u let us knw how many pictures u had send with ur application??????
According to the spreadsheet they asked u more wedding pics.....it will be helpfull for other applicants if u share ur info n experience( or may be any reason fr additional document request) ......
God bless u....

Nabaaf

shah321

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Good morning,

March 4th applicant. No news yet. Medical will expire on feb 19th. Kinda of worried now. Went too see my Mp on January 25th 2016 and said everythinh is fine. My file.is vurrently with a officer doing criminal checks. They didnt have my spouse email. We added the spouse email hopefully they wrote it the right way.

Im looking at emedical receipt from.feb 19 2015 and it says

Required for visa application............exam status

501 medical examination...................required

502 chest x-ray. ..................................required

707 hiv test referred........... referred

712 syphillis test (vdrl or rpr).............referred

Is it the same for everyone. .

Will i get remed or direct ppr (i wish lol)

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
remed req: 20th jan 2015/remed done: 21st jan2015
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello preetgill...
What did panel physician do??? Can u let us knw , so that same problem is not faced by future applicant????(if u dont mind)
Regarding M.P enquiry......U can send M.P an Email(an explaination of ur situation) , call them or can walkin to their office...any option is fine....u should hv complete detail of ur file...its best to go with ur notes as i had mentioned earlier coz notes will guide u alot regarding current status of ur file n accordingly m.p can do enquiry....
U need to find m.p in ur area n communicate with him/her......
Here is the link of the MP (contacts and email addresses)
http://www.parl.gc.ca/MembersOfParliament/MainMPsCompleteList.aspx

In that hilltimes report it was mention that currently M.P's r also not given info n insight of application since new immigration officer is incharge.....earlier it was helpfull bt cant comment on current situation...i hope the enquiry u make shld help u to comfort urself.....
I hope this helps....best of luck fr ur application.....be patient n relax....soon everything will be fine 8)

Nabaaf
hey nabaaf
thank u for reply, my pp dint email the reports to the ndvo, she uploaded it on some website or something. one week letter i sent emailed ndvo to confirm the receipt of reports by them as i had suspicions about the whole thing. post which ndvo sent the pp email asking results. thats is when finally she emailed the results....... so i am still not sure and little anxious.... so gonna apply for notes first and then mp enquiry. my old notes dint had anything........as the process hadnt started then.......

hope i will hear something soon.......

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
shah321 said:
Good morning,

March 4th applicant. No news yet. Medical will expire on feb 19th. Kinda of worried now. Went too see my Mp on January 25th 2016 and said everythinh is fine. My file.is vurrently with a officer doing criminal checks. They didnt have my spouse email. We added the spouse email hopefully they wrote it the right way.

Im looking at emedical receipt from.feb 19 2015 and it says

Required for visa application............exam status

501 medical examination...................required

502 chest x-ray. ..................................required

707 hiv test referred........... referred

712 syphillis test (vdrl or rpr).............referred

Is it the same for everyone. .

Will i get remed or direct ppr (i wish lol)
lucky are the people who get direct ppr, if i had gotten direct ppr, i would be with my husband by now.........

all the best though.......

Feb 3, 2016
Hello Everyone!!

We have been actively reading post on this thread. My husband had posted couples times in the past where as I was passive active. I am a sponsor and my husband is in India. His username on this forum is khattra_85. We can all feel each others pain. Its not easy to live apart , when you know you should be living together. Each of us in this thread is eagerly waiting for that very "EMAIL" from CIC.

My husband's application was received on March 25th and his medical will expire in 3-4 days from now.He had already updated the spread sheet.

Like other people on this forum we sometimes feel sad and miss each other. I think its a normal emotion for humans. I am hoping that we all will hear from CIC soon. Just keep morale high at this point helps us get going.Your posts helps a lot in venting out some of the stress.I would just say
Hold on and stay strong , better things are on their way

abcef

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
hi every..congrats to those who got remedical req.my first anniversary is coming soon..but as we all know due to the process of ndvo we have to wait..but i always get positive wibes from nafaab and preet gill.. u guys are amazing.. :) one thing more i m 22april applicant any body know when april applicant got turn..

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
abcef said:
hi every..congrats to those who got remedical req.my first anniversary is coming soon..but as we all know due to the process of ndvo we have to wait..but i always get positive wibes from nafaab and preet gill.. u guys are amazing.. :) one thing more i m 22april applicant any body know when april applicant got turn..
hey
thank u for ur kind appreciation, april applicants are still in queue unfortunately. but hope they start processing by feb end.
all the best stay strong,
make something for ur spouse and courier it to them. that ways they will have something of u with them on the special day........:)

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
8) 8) 8) hello nabaaf and other who helped me in landing fee ,, actually i totally forgot about that and waiting for DM and asked for Landing fee .,,,, but u guys are really helping each other ,,,,thanks alll

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
preetgill said:
hey nabaaf
thank u for reply, my pp dint email the reports to the ndvo, she uploaded it on some website or something. one week letter i sent emailed ndvo to confirm the receipt of reports by them as i had suspicions about the whole thing. post which ndvo sent the pp email asking results. thats is when finally she emailed the results....... so i am still not sure and little anxious.... so gonna apply for notes first and then mp enquiry. my old notes dint had anything........as the process hadnt started then.......

hope i will hear something soon.......
Can you tell us the location where you got your remedical done from? The city, I mean.