Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
gkcanada said:
Well it seems complete data... only 5 applicants of September... but u hv huge number of applicants April, May, June, July and August... so u hv to wait some more time... Even i was hoping for March... but now after seeing this data... i think May applican't won't hear before May... ???
Hello gkcanada....
Yeah u may be right in ur estimation bt dont forget that ndvo is unpredictable....so that "unpredictable" can be in good way also :p .....be positive n keep hoping fr the besssssttt ;D
Anything can happen any moment ;D .....
God bless u.....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
I'm may applicant nd wish best of luck to all the 2015 applicant
All of them will get thru it's just matter of time if u have a Geniune case then no need to worry abt.

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Zigzag said:
Dear members... Keep finger crossed..

"In an interview with The Hill Times, Mr. McCallum acknowledged that the immigration processing at this time is a “mess,” but said he’s working on a plan to address the issue to be announced in the next few weeks. He declined to share any specifics."

“In the coming weeks, this will be an item of central importance that we will be working on and talking to the media,” said Mr. McCallum.

Mr. McCallum said that the long delays in processing times have been caused by cut down of resources by the Stephen Harper (Calgary Heritage, Alta.) Conservative government that was in power from 2006 until October of last year.

Here is the link for a full article. The echo of our problem can be heard in the MPs voices.

http://www.hilltimes.com/news/news/2016/02/01/liberal-mps-put-heat-on-mccallum-to-address-immigration-processing-mess-say-lengthy/45087
Hello Zigzag....
Thanksss alot my friend....u updated really an awesome info ..
God bless u

Nabaaf

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
I applied in May 2014 the application was returned nd they didn't inform us with anything however when they did they told me to submit the sponsorship signed agreement wich was missing Becz both of us didn't signed it nd they returned complete application so this year it got submitted nd I'm happy abt it nd in May it will be one year so u can't hear them much unless it's one year so have patience fellows nd keep praying

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
I don't know why ppl crib so much before one year is completed if someone who has applied later than ur timeline nd gets approved its his luck that's it done deal u gotta be happy for him
It ain't discrimination with ur case let's be practical it depends one case u another how Voda officer looks at it.

akss1983

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Interview........
hopfully no
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Nabaaf said:
Hello jack2014
Its really great that u posted the summary of that database here....thank you....
Hello everyone ;D
So the biggerrrrr lot of applicants is yet to come.....april-may-june 2015.......
Ppl jus keep ur fingers crossed n hope new Immigration officer actually does what he says n that too in good sense........all the best everyone.....
I knw here everyone wants ppr asap....we r not bother abt numbers :p....plz govt jus increase ur resources n get this process done on time :p :p :p ;) ;) :D ;D
Dont worry ppl...everything will happen on perfect n absolutely correct time ....so be relaxed ;D
Best wishesss

Nabaaf
From where this data is extracted? Is it reliable data? Can some inform that what z d source of this data??

supreetdolly09

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2015
AOR Received.
14th May,2015, InProcess since 9th Oct,2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
21st May,2015
Med's Request
remedical on 13th january 2016 chest x-ray ...completed n uploaded on 14th jan 2016
Med's Done....
2nd Feb,2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 8th Feb,2016...PPR soon to arrive
VISA ISSUED...
5 February 2016
LANDED..........
6 march 2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello jack2014
Its really great that u posted the summary of that database here....thank you....
Hello everyone ;D
So the biggerrrrr lot of applicants is yet to come.....april-may-june 2015.......
Ppl jus keep ur fingers crossed n hope new Immigration officer actually does what he says n that too in good sense........all the best everyone.....
I knw here everyone wants ppr asap....we r not bother abt numbers :p....plz govt jus increase ur resources n get this process done on time :p :p :p ;) ;) :D ;D
Dont worry ppl...everything will happen on perfect n absolutely correct time ....so be relaxed ;D
Best wishesss

Nabaaf
No matter wat the stats are or what they say....
I am jst amazed on the way of their working....
Firstly, they are sending remedicals to those whose validity is still there for around a month or so....

Secondly, if they are sending remedicals to those ppl....then they are not giving DMs n PPRs to them according to remedical done

Thirdly, there is no transparency on the files....if there wud hv been transparency...it wud hv been easy for applicants to knw abt their file proceedings and also their overhead about MP enquiries and gcms notes or calls n emails wid hv been reduced.

Fourthly, they take tooo much of time for background checks even after tge PCCs n medicals are submitted to thm with files. They just need to cross check tht data.....or might be few things additionally to tht.
Fifthly,... they have no predefined pattern on how they will work on files.... is tht according to remedicals done, or application received date, or alphabetical order....or ny other order......it is so opaque

Sixthly, ppl whose medicals hv already expired..are not getting remedical reqsts. Either they forget the previous files once they shift to nxt one...or god knows wats the matter....

So many things...whch i feel...are the flaws in this system.

The time when couples have to spend the most beautiful moments together....they hv to live separated.....in my case its love...so i knw my hubby...bt in arranged marriage cases...its too difficult....they knw each other vry less sometyms...n this long separation hinders the growth of their marriage n understanding.
Dont knw wat these NDVO guys are upto with our relationships

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
I paid 1200cad in all for the application including everything with submission from house to CIC visa office thru a representative.
The application fees is 550cad nd 500 for the Landing fees

supreetdolly09

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2015
AOR Received.
14th May,2015, InProcess since 9th Oct,2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
21st May,2015
Med's Request
remedical on 13th january 2016 chest x-ray ...completed n uploaded on 14th jan 2016
Med's Done....
2nd Feb,2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 8th Feb,2016...PPR soon to arrive
VISA ISSUED...
5 February 2016
LANDED..........
6 march 2016
Khan2001 said:
I don't know why ppl crib so much before one year is completed if someone who has applied later than ur timeline nd gets approved its his luck that's it done deal u gotta be happy for him
It ain't discrimination with ur case let's be practical it depends one case u another how Voda officer looks at it.
Heybdear...
U r absolutely correct...
Bt its jst this thing..tht hurts...tht earlier ppl from india used to land within 6 months ...n nw why it hv increased to one yr.
N also at the same tym...ppl from other visa offices r moving to canada with the time frame of 5 to 9 months..thn y only We ....
I dont mean to say tht u r wrong......bt ppl here r frustrated just bcz...they hv doubled the time gor actual processing.

Plz dont tke my wrds personally....i m jst tlking general.
Hope u get my feelings in the above statmnt.

PreethiMahendran

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Bangalore,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
17-05-2016
Zigzag said:
Dear members... Keep finger crossed..

"In an interview with The Hill Times, Mr. McCallum acknowledged that the immigration processing at this time is a “mess,” but said he’s working on a plan to address the issue to be announced in the next few weeks. He declined to share any specifics."

“In the coming weeks, this will be an item of central importance that we will be working on and talking to the media,” said Mr. McCallum.

Mr. McCallum said that the long delays in processing times have been caused by cut down of resources by the Stephen Harper (Calgary Heritage, Alta.) Conservative government that was in power from 2006 until October of last year.

Here is the link for a full article. The echo of our problem can be heard in the MPs voices.

http://www.hilltimes.com/news/news/2016/02/01/liberal-mps-put-heat-on-mccallum-to-address-immigration-processing-mess-say-lengthy/45087
Thanks a lot for this info. Its providing a lot of information..

akss1983

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Interview........
hopfully no
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
supreetdolly09 said:
Firstly, they are sending remedicals to those whose validity is still there for around a month or so....

Secondly, if they are sending remedicals to those ppl....then they are not giving DMs n PPRs to them according to remedical done

Thirdly, there is no transparency on the files....if there wud hv been transparency...it wud hv been easy for applicants to knw abt their file proceedings and also their overhead about MP enquiries and gcms notes or calls n emails wid hv been reduced.

Fourthly, they take tooo much of time for background checks even after tge PCCs n medicals are submitted to thm with files. They just need to cross check tht data.....or might be few things additionally to tht.
Fifthly,... they have no predefined pattern on how they will work on files.... is tht according to remedicals done, or application received date, or alphabetical order....or ny other order......it is so opaque

Sixthly, ppl whose medicals hv already expired..are not getting remedical reqsts. Either they forget the previous files once they shift to nxt one...or god knows wats the matter....

The time when couples have to spend the most beautiful moments together....they hv to live separated.....in my case its love...so i knw my hubby...bt in arranged marriage cases...its too difficult....they knw each other vry less sometyms...n this long separation hinders the growth of their marriage n understanding.
I undersatnd your feelings. The same is with me. I dnt knw how much time v have to live seprately. I come under your sixth point. So many guys getting ppr without remed nsome didnt get remd after expirying long way. N some done with remed didnt get any update. Its a testing time. Dnt lose hopes. U r d next who will hear. Coz very few r left in feb n jan. So march is the next in turn. Fasten yur seat belt. U will hear very soon. We r thinking why dey didnt send my remd...n why dey didnt update.. why dey follow different pattern....unpredicleble CIC.....

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Zigzag said:
Thanks Nabaaf and PreethiMahendran..

I will be glad to share something important with you all if it come across to me. Here, after reading those quoted lines from Mr.McCallum, my instinct says that he is working on game changing plan about which he can not give hint in the public in advance. Otherwise, I feel he is not a guy to stay silent or keep tight lips for anything on which he is repeatedly questioned by public and by his own colleagues from Liberals. At this moment my guess : he is going to introduce a way to bring in spouse or family members quickly (even though sponsorship file is in process) through special category visitor visa or new category of open work permit for all PR applicants under spousal sponsorship (outland/inland) or totally different visa category with different set of rules (may be medical insurance required)..

lets see what happen in few weeks.. may be in a month or two..:)
Hello Zigzag
Yes very trueee....
They may throw some light on their Welcome Canada Pass for outland sponsored applicants (5 years multiple entry trv kind off thing).....they shld surely take some step now....its been 3 months they r in power......surely it vil take tym to clear backlog bt there shld be some way out ,some category as u r guessing to get thru easily throughout the process.....
Hoping fr the best....
Fingers crossed

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
supreetdolly09 said:

Hello supreetdolly09
Perfectly ellaborated the working style of ndvo.....good observation....really impressed :D
Surely u hv full right to get frustrate at them.....
Bt again we all r helpless.....
Keep going my friend........god bless u....u r almost done....think that n keep passing ur day till ndvo surprise u with ppr email ;D
Best wishes.....

Nabaaf

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
What has he said ?

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Khan2001 said:
What has he said ?
I guess u r saying immigration officer.....
So its here.......copy n pasted the exact news report ;D :p
Liberal MPs put heat on McCallum to address immigration processing ‘mess,' say lengthy delays ‘unacceptable’

By ABBAS RANA | Feb. 1, 2016

Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship John McCallum has been under intense pressure at recent national caucus meetings from Liberal MPs who want him to address the “mess” in the processing times of immigration applications, which in some cases is taking more than six years for family class applications.

“This is not acceptable. We have to do something about it,” Liberal MP Sukh Dhaliwal (Surrey-Newton, B.C.) told The Hill Times.

In the last two national caucus meetings—Sunday, Jan. 24 and Wednesday, Jan. 27—about 20 MPs spoke up, in total, in both meetings, Liberal sources told The Hill Times. Liberal MPs told Mr. McCallum (Markham-Thornhill, Ont.) that, up until the last election, Conservatives were to be blamed for the slow processing of applications because they were in power. But Canadians now want to know what the Liberals have done to speed up the processing times in the last three months, according to Liberal sources. During the Jan. 24 caucus meeting, Mr. McCallum and his departmental officials conducted a briefing for MPs about the causes of the delay and introduced them to some departmental resources that can help MPs in serving their constituents on immigration files.

Sources told The Hill Times that Liberal MPs recognize that Mr. McCallum and the Immigration Department is focused on the politically sensitive Syrian refugees file, but they also want swift action on Immigration applications in the regular streams.

During the last election campaign, the Liberals had promised to bring in 25,000 Syrian refugees to Canada by the end of last year, but they missed the deadline and are now aiming to achieve this goal by the end of February. As of last week, about 14,000 have arrived in Canada. Because of the high-profile domestic and international implications of the Syrian refugee file, Mr. McCallum and the Immigration Department have been in the media spotlight for months. The Syrian refugee crisis is considered the biggest refugee crisis since the end of World War II and it’s estimated 12 million have been displaced as a result of the civil war in Syria.

Meanwhile, the Immigration application processing times are different for different categories including family class, economic class, refugee and humanitarian and compassionate classes.

In the case of parents and grand parents sponsorship applications, the department is currently processing the ones that were filed on or before Nov. 4, 2011, according to the departmental website. The processing time for spouses or common-law partners living inside Canada is 26 months and for the ones outside of Canada is 17 months.

In the economic class, if an application was filed between 2008 and 2010, the processing time is 67 months while for the ones filed between 2010 and 2014, is 13 months.

Canada takes in about 260,000 immigrants each year in all categories, combined. The statistics were not available for last year, but in 2014, 66,661 received Canadian immigration in the ‘family class’ category, 165,089 in the ‘economic class’ category and 23,286 in the ‘refugee class’ category, according to the departmental website. In 2013, Canada took in a total of 259,023 immigrants including 81,843 in family class, 148,155 in economic immigrant class and 23,831 in refugees class.

In interviews last week, Liberal MPs told The Hill Times that about 60-70 per cent of their constituency work is immigration related and specifically for family class applications.

Mr. Dhaliwal said that Mr. McCallum, who also served in former the Cabinets of prime ministers Jean Chrétien and Paul Martin, has assured MPs that he understands and recognizes the processing of applications and will take steps to speed things up.

“He [Mr. McCallum] has publicly said and he has privately said that he’s going to fix and fix [this issue] once for all. The pressure is on and this is one of the toughest ministries and tasks to handle and John McCallum comes up with a lot of experience behind him. He’s a thoughtful individual and working on this file. We are trying to help him by giving our input and he’s consulting people,” said Mr. Dhaliwal.

In an interview with The Hill Times, Mr. McCallum acknowledged that the immigration processing at this time is a “mess,” but said he’s working on a plan to address the issue to be announced in the next few weeks. He declined to share any specifics.

“For the last decade, the processing times for all forms of family class immigration have gone through the roof. So, today, one can say it is a mess. It’s our top priority over the coming years to bring those processing times down. I will be talking about that when we announce our plan in the next little while. This is not something you can do in a day. We have to put in place additional money, additional measures to improve efficiency and we will have a plan,” said Mr. McCallum.

Conservative MP Jason Kenney (Calgary Midnapore, Alta.), who served as minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism in Mr. Harper’s Cabinet from 2008 to 2013, declined to be interviewed for this article and the Conservative Party’s Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship critic Michelle Rempel (Calgary Nose Hill, Alta.) did not respond to an interview request.

Five-term Conservative MP David Tilson (Dufferin-Caledon, Ont.) who was the chair of the Commons Committee on Citizenship and Immigration in the last Parliament, did not respond directly to the Liberals blaming the Conservatives for the mess because their government cut down resources that caused the lengthy delays of processing of immigration applications. Instead, he questioned that if the Liberals can process applications of thousands of Syrian refugees in a space of two months, why can’t they do the same for the applications in other streams. Mr. Tilson said that a balance should be struck between Syrian refugee applications and the ones already in the system.

“Listen, the Syrian people have gone through a terrible time and we all, no matter who you are, have sympathy for that. But I have sympathy [as well] for some of the way people are treated in other parts of the world. And, why are we ignoring them,” said Mr. Tilson.

“The question is why 10,000 Syrian refugees are being able to come to this country in two months and others are pushed further down in the backlog, from other nations. Why is that? The answer is because they [Liberals] have made a political decision, which they think is the right one, and I think we should be treating everyone the same.”

NDP Immigration critic Jenny Kwan (Vancouver East, B.C.) told The Hill Times that before the Liberals came to power, individual MPs were able to contact Canadian visa offices in other countries, directly, to find out the exact reason for delays. But, since Dec. 18, MPs are no longer allowed to do that and can only contact the department which has made the information-gathering process even less efficient. She said that her staff has communicated this concern as well as suggestions on how to improve the system to Mr. McCallum’s staff and are now awaiting for action.

“That has been a major point of concern for a lot of MPs because if you can’t get the information, it’s not particularly useful and helpful,” Ms. Kwan said.

Meanwhile, Liberal MPs interviewed for this article said that frustrated constituents contact their offices every week seeking help on immigration issues. They said the bulk of the complaints are related to delays in the family class immigration.

“Oh yes. This is the No. 1 issue. It’s the amount of time it takes to get any family members here,” said Liberal MP Judy Sgro (Humber River-Black Creek, Ont.) in an interview last week.

“Oh, very upset. Why wouldn’t they be? They want their mother or father to join them, or, most importantly, it’s the spousal [applications] that causes the problem, or you get frustrated husbands or wives that are waiting for their partners to arrive [as soon as possible].”

Rookie Liberal MP Gary Anandasangaree (Scarborough-Rouge Park, Ont.) also echoed Ms. Sgro’s views.

“Many people are concerned. Many constituents have called. I was just reading an email, just now, from a constituent who has been waiting for 17 months for his spouse and two kids. It’s definitely an issue,” said Mr. Anandasangaree.

“It’s a really long time frame. It’s very important that we have a timely reunification of families, particularly when people get married. I’ve seen delays of even over two years and what ends up happening is the relationship kind of drifts over that time. So, that poses some problems, as well.”

arana@hilltimes.com

Nabaaf