15-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
Feb-29
VISA ISSUED...
March - 14
LANDED..........
March - 15
Hi guys,
My wife got the TRV interview Done today, The officer at CIC was really rude and asked why we emailed them about the status of the passport
it was on-line application, the officer didn't said about the approval of the visa also haven't returned the passport she said we will return it in 5 to 7 working days though VFS. any thoughts on that will they keep the passport even they refuse the visa. or do they tell you whether the visa approved or not. Also will that interview effect on our PR application.

Gary

Raine89

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO)/ Punjab, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-FEB-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
01-APRIL-2015 & AOR2: 20-APRIL-2015
File Transfer...
13-APRIL-2015; Sponsorship Approval: 13-APRIL-2015; In Process: 09-OCT-2015
Med's Request
17-DEC-2015
Med's Done....
28-NOV-2014; Re-Medical Done: 18-DEC-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM on 11-JAN-2016 and PPR on 11-JAN-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-JAN-2016
LANDED..........
22-JAN-2016
preetgill said:
hey guys

got re - medical request today, my earlier meds expires on 18th feb, almost a month is there...........

i needed to ask something, cic has ask for stuff in pdf format do i mail them or will the physician do that...........

here is what it says:

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:
Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (Attached herewith)
Congratulations!!! :)

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
jaytanz said:
Please stop suggesting people for MP inquiries
no wonder genuine inquiries are getting refused lately
NDVO is asking people to wait till the processing time of 17 months is up cos people are starting to inquire and flood the embassy with an additional burden in the 10th month itself.
Dear Jayant... His/Her case is different... Thats why i suggested... Im not saying it for all...

Raine89

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-FEB-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-DEC-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-JAN-2016
LANDED..........
22-JAN-2016
garry.singh said:
Hi guys,
My wife got the TRV interview Done today, The officer at CIC was really rude and asked why we emailed them about the status of the passport
it was on-line application, the officer didn't said about the approval of the visa also haven't returned the passport she said we will return it in 5 to 7 working days though VFS. any thoughts on that will they keep the passport even they refuse the visa. or do they tell you whether the visa approved or not. Also will that interview effect on our PR application.

Gary
TRV does not impact your PR application. They are two separate files. I have a feeling that they are holding your wife's passport because they are probably planning on issuing her the visa for the PR application since you're a March 4th applicant. 8) :) Dude you never know.

bin roy

Nov 24, 2015
shah321 said:
Good Morning all

I sponsored my wife on march 4th 2015. Received an emaol from CIC that my file was transfer NDVO. My spouse received a mail AOR 2 in may ( no email ). We have provided her email address but no email was sent. Since then we have not heard anything. People are getting re-medical. We have not received any communication from NDVO. What should i do.

Here is my time line.

App file: March 4th 2015

File transfer to.NDVO may 21 st 2016

Medical upfront Feb 19th 2015. Full.medical including chest xray.

In process oct 9 2015.

My spouse is from Gujarat Navsari

What should i do? Im afraid they might not send us an email for remedical. How will they contact us?

PLEASE HELP..

Thanks

Hay, am also in similar situation. my meds will expire on feb 14 and am march 4 applicant , am also waiting. hope this waiting ends sooooooon.

garry.singh

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Mar-2015
AOR Received.
07-May-2015
File Transfer...
13-May-2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals done on 21- January-2016
Med's Done....
15-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
Feb-29
VISA ISSUED...
March - 14
LANDED..........
March - 15
Raine89 said:
TRV does not impact your PR application. They are two separate files. I have a feeling that they are holding your wife's passport because they are probably planning on issuing her the visa for the PR application since you're a March 4th applicant. 8) :) Dude you never know.
Thanks Raine for the reply,
But they are holding the passport in Chandigarh. from the way they communicated in the interview, they were just arguing on, why we applied the visa. I wasn't impressed with the vocal they were talking in the interview, definatly not close to the professionalism.

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
Osampreet said:
Plz ndvo do fast process , we are waiting may applicants. Why you guys donot issue visa before expiring of first medical. It's just wasting of time both of us.even its very hard to live alone after marriage mostly in India for girls .so proceed it fast plz india ,

Hiii Osampreet... Im also a Mahy applicant... whts ur full timeline... pls check ur inbox...

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
manveer said:
i feel like NDVO has some percentage fixed with some hospitals or doctors. they wait till first medical gets expired . then they ask applicants for Remedical. as we all are aware it does not take 1 year to do background check and all the BS they talk about.

i am being so rude, its all anti depression pill's magic.

is there anyone who can suggest me how to not stress out. for my indo-Canadian parents its nothing.

Hey Pls dnt do that... n dont take any pills... Just try to hang out some time... take vacations or go to hills for 2-3 days with ur friends or relatives... and there's no percentage fixed between doctors n NDVO... NDVO just has their own working style thats it... Previously VO must have to clear the file before medical gets expired... but not now... btw... You just sit back n calm down n dont take any pills... these pills will destroy ur mental n physical health!!!... Just pray to Waheguru ji... n take some time out...
Goodluck... which months applicant are you???

mvss1104

Apr 28, 2015
IshaKush said:
I got the decision made on Jan 18 but no PPR yet. There are a couple who got the request on the same day or next day. Is there a pattern to this? Seems like most things with NDVO is random and whimsical.

Even after the decision made, there is no changes to the information inside. It still has the same 3 lines from before. Anyone else in the same boat?
Congratulations for DM :)

Could you please share your timeline.

Raine89

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-FEB-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-DEC-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-JAN-2016
LANDED..........
22-JAN-2016
garry.singh said:
Thanks Raine for the reply,
But they are holding the passport in Chandigarh. from the way they communicated in the interview, they were just arguing on, why we applied the visa. I wasn't impressed with the vocal they were talking in the interview, definatly not close to the professionalism.
Veere, they are just bunch of unprofessional people. Chandigarh Office, Jalandhar Office they are all the same, they just don't have manners. I suggest that you wait this month. Perhaps they'll send your wife a re-medical request and then issue her the visa for the PR.

You can now see some March applicants started getting re-medical requests for finalizing their PR applications.

garry.singh

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Mar-2015
AOR Received.
07-May-2015
File Transfer...
13-May-2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals done on 21- January-2016
Med's Done....
15-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
Feb-29
VISA ISSUED...
March - 14
LANDED..........
March - 15
Raine89 said:
Veere, they are just bunch of unprofessional people. Chandigarh Office, Jalandhar Office they are all the same, they just don't have manners. I suggest that you wait this month. Perhaps they'll send your wife a re-medical request and then issue her the visa for the PR.

You can now see some March applicants started getting re-medical requests for finalizing their PR applications.
Thanks Raine really appreciate your response.

shah321

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hey ,

Did u get an email or mail for ur Aor2?

bin roy said:
Hay, am also in similar situation. my meds will expire on feb 14 and am march 4 applicant , am also waiting. hope this waiting ends sooooooon.

Raine89

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-FEB-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-DEC-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-JAN-2016
LANDED..........
22-JAN-2016
garry.singh said:
Thanks Raine really appreciate your response.
You're most welcome bro.