File Transfer...
May 19, 2015. In Progress
Med's Request
Mar 15,2016
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015, Mar 16,2016
rads said:
Hello to all,
Many Congratulations to all who got PPR request.
I have few doubts plz anyone can clarify:
1. My medical was done in Feb 2015 and application received in May 2015 so is there any chance that i will get PPR or any call from embassy to make decision before expiry of medical as i have noticed few cases of medical done in Feb 2015 got decision made.
2. Is 2nd marriage case effects the Sponsorship approval only or do have impact on Applicant file received in Delhi?
3. I got new passport in March 2015, so does it help to speed up my document verification as recently all verification done by Passport office or it is immaterial to Embassy.
4. My husband is coming to India in Jan 2016, do i need to submit that details about his arrival, tickets etc. and what is the procedure of submisson.

Thanking You in advance
Please provide m with the inputs, i am really tensed and worried about my case......

1. My medical was done in Feb 2015 and application received in May 2015 so is there any chance that i will get PPR or any call from embassy to make decision before expiry of medical as i have noticed few cases of medical done in Feb 2015 got decision made.
Currently NDVO is processing applications filed in Jan and few feb applicants have got PPR.Based on the posts coming in looks applications filed in March is not started. So we all have to have patience :)

2. Is 2nd marriage case effects the Sponsorship approval only or do have impact on Applicant file received in Delhi?
It should not matter. If you have submitted clear cut documents then it will go through. However If the visa officer feels there is more additional documents required then they will send a mail to you requesting those documents. In any case keep a copy of your entire petition read; Preferably original copy as I saw one of them in the group have got request for original case history.

3. I got new passport in March 2015, so does it help to speed up my document verification as recently all verification done by Passport office or it is immaterial to Embassy.
This will not matter. Each embassy has their own security criteria and they work according to their home country immigration security rules.

4. My husband is coming to India in Jan 2016, do i need to submit that details about his arrival, tickets etc. and what is the procedure of submisson.
My husband had called CIC and this was the reply we got when we asked for submitting additional documents:

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:
Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India
Citizenship and Immigration Canada has many visa offices[http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/index.asp#international] located around the world. Here is the information for the Canadian embassy in New Delhi, India:
• Contact information : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/new-delhi.asp

Nazeef

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
14-Apr-2015
Med's Request
re med req 10th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 13-Dec-2014
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon in sha Allah
LANDED..........
soon in sha Allah
God Is One said:
For sure.....

Applied - 13 jan 2015
Upfront Medical- Dec 1,2014
In process - Oct 9 2015
DM- Dec 18
PPR- Dec 21
congrats!
did they ask for re med??

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
TanushaReddy said:
Hey all,

This is the link to the updated NDVO 2015 spreadsheet, based on the info from this forum since Dec 2015.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16QW9paPL2KgyNYw3_AMHb4Qkdi8YaMhLjJ-Ztjt2GM0/edit?usp=sharing

If anyone would like to add or update their info on the 'Applicant Details' sheet, kindly pm me your details. Or, pm me your email id so that you can have access to edit as and when required.

Thanks.
Hiee tanusha.....

Good work of creating a nice 2015 spreadsheet....please kindly add me to the 2015 NDVo spreadsheet....
Following is my detail
User name......: Nabaaf
Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: NDVO(INDIA)
App. Filed.......: 22nd June 2015
AOR Received.: 24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015
In process since.......: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...: 31st August 2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....: 20th April 2015 (upfront)

I hv also pm u......
Thanking u in advance

Cheers :)
Nabaaf

jaspalsw

Jul 28, 2014
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
September 3, 2015
File Transfer...
November 13, 2015
Med's Done....
July 24, 2015
Interview........
November 07, 2016
Passport Req..
December 09, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Dear All

Its nice to see NDVO is speeding up feb15 files & hopefully new year should bring smiles & speedy progress

I am a Sep 2015 application so hoping to get some update by April 16

I have applied for a TRV on 16th dec 2015 & hoping for a positive response
File has moved to Bangalore office.. does anyone know how quick can the respond or make a decision?
I have got my tickets booked for 26th Dec & have submitted my passport along with the Application at VFS, bandra
I wish to add my details also in the spreadsheet . who can i send my details to?

PS070315

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 14, 2016
AOR Received.
May 21, 2015
File Transfer...
May 19, 2015. In Progress
Med's Request
Mar 15,2016
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015, Mar 16,2016
jaspalsw said:
Dear All

Its nice to see NDVO is speeding up feb15 files & hopefully new year should bring smiles & speedy progress

I am a Sep 2015 application so hoping to get some update by April 16

I have applied for a TRV on 16th dec 2015 & hoping for a positive response
File has moved to Bangalore office.. does anyone know how quick can the respond or make a decision?
I have got my tickets booked for 26th Dec & have submitted my passport along with the Application at VFS, bandra
I wish to add my details also in the spreadsheet . who can i send my details to?
From Bangalore it will again go to Delhi and then come back. Timeline It depends on case to case. How well you document it and what all documents you have provided.
Good luck.

For adding your details to spread sheet send mail to Tanusha

Usher9387

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
PS070315 said:
copy of original divorce documents --We already attached all our divorce documents with our application but they are requesting again,so do i need to send it again or its better to check with them ?
You would have submitted xerox copy. Based on the mail looks like they want the complete petition(Original) so you can do two things (one apply for the case copy in court and get it or give the original copy)
You can ask your questions to NDVO but make sure you will submit all the requested documents within the timelines in order to avoid any delay.

updated evidence of post marriage communication between you and your sponsor-- my wife is living with me,so what i suppose to show as an evidence ?
You can show your current rental agreement, photographs that you have taken during your stay together ( submit in the form of word document. give one or two line description and attach the photos . The visa officers like short and crisp documents that will give help to convince them its a genie case.). Since you are staying together you may not have mail/ chat communication, so you can submit phone bills with your spouse number displayed/ one of two letters from your neighbors or family friends who can tell that you and your wife have visited the friends house for a get together etc..(if you attach photographs for this then its even better)
Note: Do not write very big stories as they have targets to meet and lengthy document means more time to evaluate.

Do i need to send all these documents thru email or by post (if its post ,can you guys provide me an NDVO address please ?
If you are sending original documents and all then I would tell send by known courier. You get tracking number that can be used to track the history of your courier there by you have a track about the courier being received by the CIC as well. However I would request you to confirm on this question with CIC (NDVO)/ your lawyer though whom you filled your application

Hope this helps. Please keep us posed on the updates as it will benefit others with similar cases.
Thanks a lot PS070315

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hey,

Congrats to all who got ppr and DM very Happy for everyone hopefully ndvo move quickly and fast .....I am also waiting for my remedical and I m 4 Feb applicant.....hopefully hear good news soon from ndvo. Finger crossed.

TanushaReddy

May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-March-2015
AOR Received.
07-May-2015
File Transfer...
21-May-2015, In-process
Med's Request
Re-medical: 22-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014; Re-medical done:25-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
25-Feb-2016
Hey all :)

Thank you for your feedback. Its good to see updates & progress in the new spreadsheet, link given below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16QW9paPL2KgyNYw3_AMHb4Qkdi8YaMhLjJ-Ztjt2GM0/edit?usp=sharing

So, hereafter you need not send me any details to be included in the sheet as the editing options are open to all and you can access it without signing in. Even though there are pitfalls with this way, as data can be manipulated or accidentally erased, its the only possible solution. Otherwise, it will end up like the previous one where nobody can edit. The existing members and newbies have to cooperate and learn to use the spreadsheet in a sensible way, respecting others. :)

As I have mentioned before, anyone who is willing to take over the access to the spreadsheet to format cells so that they auto update as well as to include statistical data, please feel free to message me.

Also, as a kind gesture, try to include the link in your signature line so that it will benefit others, esp new members.

Cheers!

khattra_85

Nov 23, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th march 2015
File Transfer...
2nd June 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront.
Passport Req..
..... :/ waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks.

Really appreciate the erffort ;D ;D ;D ;D.

supreetdolly09

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2015
AOR Received.
14th May,2015, InProcess since 9th Oct,2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
21st May,2015
Med's Request
remedical on 13th january 2016 chest x-ray ...completed n uploaded on 14th jan 2016
Med's Done....
2nd Feb,2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 8th Feb,2016...PPR soon to arrive
VISA ISSUED...
5 February 2016
LANDED..........
6 march 2016
Samson Balasundaram said:
App filed - 15Jan 2015
In process - 9 Oct
Remeds - request on 2 Dec, done on 8 dec
DM - 19 Dec
PPR - 21 Dec. Submitted the same day.
Congrats buddy...
All the best
God bless

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Hi Everyone,
Please advise me about my question.
1.is it necessary to change PP in the name of husband name and surname?
2.is it necessary to change in bank acc. in India in the name of husband name and surname?
If yes, then what about IMM 0008 validated form which already submitted before ?
Thx in advanced.
Best Rgds.

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
remed req: 20th jan 2015/remed done: 21st jan2015
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
rose68 said:
Hi Everyone,
Please advise me about my question.
1.is it necessary to change PP in the name of husband name and surname?
2.is it necessary to change in bank acc. in India in the name of husband name and surname?
If yes, then what about IMM 0008 validated form which already submitted before ?
Thx in advanced.
Best Rgds.
its not necessary to do either of that..

John777

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
28-06-2015
File Transfer...
04-07-2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
Hi Guys,

I hope you can help me. I am an 2015 applicant and still waiting for my visa ??? ??? it's been almost a year since my weeding and still waiting to see my partner and be with her.

I would like to apply for my visitor visa, can you guys please help me what exactly i need and if someone can send me letter format as well.

Any help will be much appreciated. Happy holiday guys and merry Christmas.

TanushaReddy

May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-March-2015
AOR Received.
07-May-2015
File Transfer...
21-May-2015, In-process
Med's Request
Re-medical: 22-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014; Re-medical done:25-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
25-Feb-2016
John777 said:
Hi Guys,

I hope you can help me. I am an 2015 applicant and still waiting for my visa ??? ??? it's been almost a year since my weeding and still waiting to see my partner and be with her.

I would like to apply for my visitor visa, can you guys please help me what exactly i need and if someone can send me letter format as well.

Any help will be much appreciated. Happy holiday guys and merry Christmas.
Hi, Please see the below link to a checklist for obtaining TRV, prepared by a forum member:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitor-visa-grantedwife-of-pr-t273759.0.html

Hope it helps!