Med's Done....
25-04-2016
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon
during the whole process did they ask for any additional documents or anything?
No nothing at all not even interview

Beardy_Geek

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
25-04-2016
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon
Does the security check and eligibility mean the same??
In ur GCMS Notes under eligibility it shows "Review Required?" or ur eligibility is Passed?
No eligibility has to do with the marriage itself like if the marriage is genuine n not fake and if the couples seem compatible n all whereas security means that they check if ur not a threat to Canadian s. Our eligibility has been passed since April 2016 and on the gcms notes it shows as eligibility passed

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
No eligibility has to do with the marriage itself like if the marriage is genuine n not fake and if the couples seem compatible n all whereas security means that they check if ur not a threat to Canadian s. Our eligibility has been passed since April 2016 and on the gcms notes it shows as eligibility passed
ohh alright!! i m Jul'16 applicant and my file is stuck in eligibility review.. no movement at all.. no add doc request.. no interview..almost all the applicants after us got PR.

U cant appeal in ur case as it has taken longer than specified time?

Beardy_Geek

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
25-04-2016
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon
ohh alright!! i m Jul'16 applicant and my file is stuck in eligibility review.. no movement at all.. no add doc request.. no interview..almost all the applicants after us got PR.

U cant appeal in ur case as it has taken longer than specified time?
Are u July 2015 applicant? No u cant appeal until they reject your file

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
Are u July 2015 applicant? No u cant appeal until they reject your file
Beardy_Geek have you ordered notes? Horrible that they are making you wait so long especially since your eligibility has been passed. My husband originally applied in 2015 and we found an innocent mistake, problem was that they NEVER contacted us, they just let our file sit and they waited for us to explain the mistake because it looked like my husband lied on the papers but he didn't. After a year we ordered notes and saw why they had just frozen our file. We withdrew and applied again. Such a headache. I sure hope you hear something soon, you have been waiting so long. Hope all 2015 files get their visas.

Beardy_Geek

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
25-04-2016
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon
Beardy_Geek have you ordered notes? Horrible that they are making you wait so long especially since your eligibility has been passed. My husband originally applied in 2015 and we found an innocent mistake, problem was that they NEVER contacted us, they just let our file sit and they waited for us to explain the mistake because it looked like my husband lied on the papers but he didn't. After a year we ordered notes and saw why they had just frozen our file. We withdrew and applied again. Such a headache. I sure hope you hear something soon, you have been waiting so long. Hope all 2015 files get their visas.
Yes we ordered notes quite a few times and thats where it showed tht our eligibility has been passed since April 2016. Would you be able to clear what kind of mistake it was on your file? Everything on the notes seem fine and the mp and our agent has told us tht there is nothing wrong except security is taking forever which is nothing wrong from our side

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
Yes we ordered notes quite a few times and thats where it showed tht our eligibility has been passed since April 2016. Would you be able to clear what kind of mistake it was on your file? Everything on the notes seem fine and the mp and our agent has told us tht there is nothing wrong except security is taking forever which is nothing wrong from our side
Security shouldn't take that long!!!! If there is nothing wrong from your side then what is taking them so long? Completely unfair that your eligibility is passed but your security isn't. My heart goes out to you and your spouse. I know how it feels to wait that long because we have been waiting since 2015 too.

Reactions: reemfa

NRY

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Hi Seniors,

Request you throw some light on the below two questions:
1) How long does it take to get PR for spouse and dependent children if I sponsor them as a PR holder (through Express Entry)
2) Once I get PR how long should I wait before filing sponsorship application to my spouse and dependent children?
Thank you very much in advance.

NRY

reemfa

Dec 13, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
File Transfer...
And SA 25-11-2016 AOR2 : 12-12-2016
Still no updates on your file ?? NDVO is just being ridiculous now !! The new processing time is 12 months and for you it's been like 2 years. They r already approving 2017 files...Very unfair of them. Isn't there a way to directly go the NDVO to enquire about your file ?

Beardy_Geek

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
25-04-2016
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon
Still no updates on your file ?? NDVO is just being ridiculous now !! The new processing time is 12 months and for you it's been like 2 years. They r already approving 2017 files...Very unfair of them. Isn't there a way to directly go the NDVO to enquire about your file ?
Nope Nothing at all. I know its very and there's nothing tht can be done. NDVO will never reply to our inquiries and even cic immigration has stopped replying to us about wht is going on on our file

reemfa

Dec 13, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
File Transfer...
And SA 25-11-2016 AOR2 : 12-12-2016
Nope Nothing at all. I know its very and there's nothing tht can be done. NDVO will never reply to our inquiries and even cic immigration has stopped replying to us about wht is going on on our file
Have u tried for visit visa ?

Beardy_Geek

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
25-04-2016
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon
Have u tried for visit visa ?
No we have not. I think the only way i would get visit visas was after my security checks have cleared up so we didn't give it a try cause security isn't clearing

Aayatakshidutta

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hello guys,

HELP NEEDED!!!

Sept 12th applicant and AOR2 received on 3rd Nov.
We had our court marriage with a small family gathering followed by reception in July,16..There was no much rituals happened that time because we followed the basic rituals and in front of a temple with witness of priest and family but we did our traditional social marriage on feb this year.. whatever pictures we had submitted all along with the application. I think whatever pictures we provided were not enough to proof our marriage so I was asked to submit all the pictures of all traditional wedding rituals..I submitted all pics along with a cover letter explaining why it did not happened last year..After that I got a random telephonic interview on 17th apr and it was answered by my parents. In my understanding , they were more focussing on our traditional marriage on Feb. They were verifying about all the traditional Bengali rituals happened on feb 5th, about the venue and they were enquiring about past date on July what happened. was there any priest and was there any rituals happened on July or not.
In my gc key showing "additional documents provided have been uploaded successfully" but it's been almost 1.5 months bgc has not started yet..

Just the curiosity..If any1 has the same situation like me?

Sharing all your experiences/thoughts would be highly appreciated.

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.