+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
108
1
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
singhGrewal said:
Which company you hired from ? How was the experience with the INTERPRETER......DOES it help during interview?
In punjabi interview we need a interpreter or not mine interview is on 25 January so I don't know if I need a interpreter or not?please let me know if anyone know about this
 
 

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
161
5
Ssingh12345 said:
In punjabi interview we need a interpreter or not mine interview is on 25 January so I don't know if I need a interpreter or not?please let me know if anyone know about this
If you don't speak English and want to give your interview in Punjabi ....then you need to hire a interpreter otherwise THEY WILL NOT LET YOU IN THE EMBASSY ....MAKE SURE IF YOU CAN'T COMMUNICATE YOURSELF IN ENGLISH .....HIRE ONE FROM THE REGISTERED COMPANY GIVEN BY NDVO.....
 

ARUB

Member
Apr 14, 2016
19
0
Hi I'm 9th September 2015 applicant. Had interview on 8th November 2016 and it's passed as per note received on 13th January 2017. As per note passed egilibity, medical and interview. The officer wrote he was satisfy with proof that I provide to him. I haven't given them uk pcc as I spent more then 6 month in U.K. N during interview he asked me about uk pcc and I emailed them on 12th November on that date I got email for requesting medical n original pcc from uk. After by 18th November I sent original pcc of uk. After long time my background went in progress so guys how long does it take to complete this shit waiting process? When should I expect for my PPR?

Good luck to all .. any September 2015 applicants left or I'm a last guy?
 

harpreetsinghsinin

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
141
4
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 AUG 2015
AOR Received.
RECIEVED
File Transfer...
13 OCT 2015
Med's Request
NOV 16
Med's Done....
05 NOV 16
Interview........
NOVEMBER COMPLETED
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
WAHEGURU WIL ISSUE ME VISA
ARUB said:
Hi I'm 9th September 2015 applicant. Had interview on 8th November 2016 and it's passed as per note received on 13th January 2017. As per note passed egilibity, medical and interview. The officer wrote he was satisfy with proof that I provide to him. I haven't given them uk pcc as I spent more then 6 month in U.K. N during interview he asked me about uk pcc and I emailed them on 12th November on that date I got email for requesting medical n original pcc from uk. After by 18th November I sent original pcc of uk. After long time my background went in progress so guys how long does it take to complete this *censored word* waiting process? When should I expect for my PPR?

Good luck to all .. any September 2015 applicants left or I'm a last guy?
I AM STILL PENDING DEAR FRIEND.. I AM AUG 15 APPLICANT ALL THINGS DONE 2 AND HALF MONTH AGO.. BUT STILL WAITING FOR DECISION MADE OR PPR.... HOPEFULLY THIS WEEK NDVO WIL SURPRISE US WITH PPR...

GOOD LUCK
 

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
137
2
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
Re: system??

pind2015 said:
it has been more than 18 months from now.
interviewed is clear medical is passed but no update on my file i have asked MP he said wait until this month
every morning i check my email...noting inbox..i see people who applied after me ..they r spouses r already here...everybody asking me same question? when is ur wife coming here? and why she is not here yet? whats wrong?....i have stopped going out...i m sick tired of people around me asking same question all the time..
there is noting i can do!...all i can say the system is not running as by order?? ...i m frustrated..canada is only country where spouse sponsorship is not on first track...
i only can see some ppl here stuck as well..who esle is frustrated here?
Hi Pind2015,

Hold strong , that's all I can say. Many of us have been through this difficult situation & few are still going through. Me & my husband had too cut down on our social circle . Just remember one thing no one but only you two can understand what you are going through , so don't pay any attention to remarks from people around. Just stay positive that it is going to happen come what may & you'll see things moving (law of attraction) . : )
 
 

sammanne

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
146
10
hyderabad,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
4011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with pplication
File Transfer...
06-03-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2015
LANDED..........
MARCH 2016
Hi Friends,

I have an urgent doubt.

I applied for PR for my self from India and I landed in March 2016.After my landing my EACS showed as COMPLETE and I received my PR Card.I included my dependents in the application
I again applied for PR for my husband and spouse in May 2016 and they received DM on their EACS yesterday.
But now even MY EACS is also showing as DM and not COMPLETE.

Just want to know as to why my EACS has changed from COMPLETE to DECISION MAde again.
Is it something I should be worried about.
 

harpreetsinghsinin

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
141
4
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 AUG 2015
AOR Received.
RECIEVED
File Transfer...
13 OCT 2015
Med's Request
NOV 16
Med's Done....
05 NOV 16
Interview........
NOVEMBER COMPLETED
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
WAHEGURU WIL ISSUE ME VISA
ohhhhh god please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee do something on our caseee

pleaseeeeeeee god send us ppr..... 18 month is running and it wil complete first week of next month

feeeling very depressssss.......
 

AG15

Hero Member
May 3, 2016
828
43
Visa Office......
Ndvo
harpreetsinghsinin said:
ohhhhh god please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee do something on our caseee

pleaseeeeeeee god send us ppr..... 18 month is running and it wil complete first week of next month

feeeling very depressssss.......

Don't worry bro don't depress . Busy yourself I know its hard but can't do anything we are also in same boat. Trust God we will get PPR soon.
 
 

chhapa

Hero Member
Oct 4, 2015
388
4
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
harpreetsinghsinin said:
ohhhhh god please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee do something on our caseee

pleaseeeeeeee god send us ppr..... 18 month is running and it wil complete first week of next month

feeeling very depressssss.......
Positive side of waiting is ur bond with ur spouse grow stronger day by day
 

harpreetsinghsinin

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
141
4
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 AUG 2015
AOR Received.
RECIEVED
File Transfer...
13 OCT 2015
Med's Request
NOV 16
Med's Done....
05 NOV 16
Interview........
NOVEMBER COMPLETED
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
WAHEGURU WIL ISSUE ME VISA
chhapa said:
Positive side of waiting is ur bond with ur spouse grow stronger day by day
hmm yeah dear friend... let see what ndvo will do in this week for 2015 applicants.
 

jignesh patel

Hero Member
Mar 6, 2010
251
1
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2015
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/05/2015
File Transfer...
08/06/2015
Med's Request
06/07/2016
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
AUG 22 2016
Passport Req..
21/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
28/02/2017
LANDED..........
15/03/2017
nilpatel said:
Hi Jignesh,

are you living in winnipeg,MB?
Hi I m living in Toronto
 
 

harpreetsinghsinin

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
141
4
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 AUG 2015
AOR Received.
RECIEVED
File Transfer...
13 OCT 2015
Med's Request
NOV 16
Med's Done....
05 NOV 16
Interview........
NOVEMBER COMPLETED
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
WAHEGURU WIL ISSUE ME VISA
AG15 said:
Any update guys.
NOPE FRIEND NOW EYES FEELING PAIN AFTER CHECK ONLINE STATUS ON CIC WEBSITE

REALY I DONT KNOW WHAT NDVO THINKING ...

2016 TIMELINE PAGE IS WORKING LIKE HEAVEN ... THERE ARE BG CHECK IN PROGRESS, DECISION MADE OR PPR.....

OH GOD....... PLEASE PLEASE SEND US PPR.......
 

Moon_115

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
78
1
harpreetsinghsinin said:
NOPE FRIEND NOW EYES FEELING PAIN AFTER CHECK ONLINE STATUS ON CIC WEBSITE

REALY I DONT KNOW WHAT NDVO THINKING ...

2016 TIMELINE PAGE IS WORKING LIKE HEAVEN ... THERE ARE BG CHECK IN PROGRESS, DECISION MADE OR PPR.....

OH GOD....... PLEASE PLEASE SEND US PPR.......

May 2015 applicant, 6 months after remed and still pending .. I feel we should wait for 1 more year or so!