+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

Vinay1

Sep 28, 2016
Need Help - Sponsor Questionnaire form - Question 8 -

Hi All, I am a new member to this forum. I am a Sponsor and applying for Spouse PR. I got stuck at Question 8 of the Sponsor Questionnaire form.
It says, -8. Have you resided in Countries other than Canada?
I have lived in India prior to coming to Canada and I believe I have to fill all the addresses where I lived in India till I came to Canada. I filled the similar question when I was applying for my PR and I have mentioned 5- 6 addresses for that question. I do not remember the addresses sequence and Time period I filled during that time.
Will it be a problem if the addresses I specify now mismatches with the addresses I filled during my PR application.
Please suggest? Any suggestions or Ideas are really appreciated.

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
RUE said:
Any May applicant yet to recieve any updates . I think theyve sent interview letters to some may applicants .
I am still waiting after remedical

dixit003

Sep 29, 2016
Hi All,

I am Sept 2015 Applicant. Application received in Delhi on Dec 2015.
Sponsor Side : Decision Made
Applicant Side / Spouse Side: In Process.

We received email from Delhi Immigration asking for more Pic of wedding and other travel that we made. I did submit everything. I have been following you guys from the long time. Could anyone please share their views on this situation?

They asked us for Proof of communication. We chat and talk on whatsapp and facetime and we delete our chat every time.

What should I do?

I tried to link my application but it is not going through. How can I do that?

Please help us guys.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
dixit003 said:
Hi All,

We received email from Delhi Immigration asking for more Pic of wedding and other travel that we made. I did submit everything. I have been following you guys from the long time. Could anyone please share their views on this situation?

They asked us for Proof of communication. We chat and talk on whatsapp and facetime and we delete our chat every time.

What should I do?

Please help us guys.
As they are not satisfied with your pics and communication proofs. You need to keep your chats with you as you know your file in process and ndvo can ask it anytime. Do you have any call records, emails or any recent visit to India. Send as much you can. Don't take me wrong sometimes they do give you another chance to prove your relationship is geniune if they satisfied its gud otherwise it goes to interview que.Try collect as much latest conversations between your spouse and present them in a gud order and do email and mail them.
Gud luck

You need to make sure you are entering all information corrent while linking application online.do you have any representative or you filed it yourself.

luckygirl14

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 NOV 2015
dixit003 said:
Hi All,

What should I do?

Please help us guys.
When did you get email for wedding pictures and travel details? Did they send the separate request for the communication after you submitted pictures?

dixit003

Sep 29, 2016
AG15 said:
As they are not satisfied with your pics and communication proofs. You need to keep your chats with you as you know your file in process and ndvo can ask it anytime. Do you have any call records, emails or any recent visit to India. Send as much you can. Don't take me wrong sometimes they do give you another chance to prove your relationship is geniune if they satisfied its gud otherwise it goes to interview que.Try collect as much latest conversations between your spouse and present them in a gud order and do email and mail them.
Gud luck

You need to make sure you are entering all information corrent while linking application online.do you have any representative or you filed it yourself.
I made a Visit in Feb 2016 to celebrate my first anniversary and in laws wedding. I did sent all of those to them. I sent them my phone bills as well. I explained everything in a cover letter as well. It was pure arranged marriage.

dixit003

Sep 29, 2016
luckygirl14 said:
When did you get email for wedding pictures and travel details? Did they send the separate request for the communication after you submitted pictures?
I received it on Aug 31 and it was a separate email. They mention that if they will not received the documents within 30 days if not then that will be refusal of application.

Jazz72

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Hi

Can anyone tell me, what are the documents checked by the immigration officer when you land in the Canadian Airport, other than your Passport and the immigration visa.

jignesh patel

Mar 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2015
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/05/2015
File Transfer...
08/06/2015
Med's Request
06/07/2016
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
AUG 22 2016
Passport Req..
21/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
28/02/2017
LANDED..........
15/03/2017
Jazz72 said:
Hi

Can anyone tell me, what are the documents checked by the immigration officer when you land in the Canadian Airport, other than your Passport and the immigration visa.
Hi not sure but i think they will give you landing paper that's the one is important one and have to save it for life time

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello All,
I just did an MP Enquiry today, went there personally, gave them a formal letter of Enquiry and staff was quick and helpful.

The lady dialed CIC# right in front of me and did an Enquiry, So as per CIC all the things they mentioned about my application received date until re-medical result recvd is all correct.
However my 19 month timeline ends on 25 April 2017 and I am supposed to wait until then, My wife's Eligibility has been approved, an Interview is NOT required at this time, "but it may change as per Visa officer requirement"

Criminal Background check has not yet started.

I have been asked to check again with the MP office on November 2016. They say I must get a decision on my case by Dec 2016.

I also discussed with the admin lady how it is unfair, that 2016 applicants are receiving quick decisions and 2015 files are still under process, for this she said that if the applicant gets a faster decision it means that they are planning to settle down in Province like Manitoba, Sasketchwan, Nova Scotia etc..

For the above provinces the decision could be made with in 5 months time. However Alberta, B.C, Ontario have a long waiting list.

SO I Guess we will simply have to bite the bullet for now and be patient..

Regarding TRV: She said Dont even try for that ( since i tried 2 time and it got refused). The applicant really needs to have a strong reason to return back or else the V.O have already made up their mind of denying Visa to applicants for TRV in any case.

I was expecting that Trudeaux govt will bring positive changes, but this is worse than Harpers administrations, its taking too long and the wait time is simply extending, looks like NDVO is in a freaking Limbo...

Right noe the timeline is 20 months and they are going to extend it by another few months.

So any new applicants please apply from freaking Yukon / Sasketchwan, you have a better chances..

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
BTW .. What is the difference between Background check and Criminal check . OR are they both the same thing ??

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
dixit003 said:
I made a Visit in Feb 2016 to celebrate my first anniversary and in laws wedding. I did sent all of those to them. I sent them my phone bills as well. I explained everything in a cover letter as well. It was pure arranged marriage.
I think then you are gud though . Thats enough for your comminication and your last trip is a strong point.

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
ROBBEN said:
Hello All,
I just did an MP Enquiry today, went there personally, gave them a formal letter of Enquiry and staff was quick and helpful.

The lady dialed CIC# right in front of me and did an Enquiry, So as per CIC all the things they mentioned about my application received date until re-medical result recvd is all correct.
However my 19 month timeline ends on 25 April 2017 and I am supposed to wait until then, My wife's Eligibility has been approved, an Interview is NOT required at this time, "but it may change as per Visa officer requirement"

Criminal Background check has not yet started.

I have been asked to check again with the MP office on November 2016. They say I must get a decision on my case by Dec 2016.

I also discussed with the admin lady how it is unfair, that 2016 applicants are receiving quick decisions and 2015 files are still under process, for this she said that if the applicant gets a faster decision it means that they are planning to settle down in Province like Manitoba, Sasketchwan, Nova Scotia etc..

For the above provinces the decision could be made with in 5 months time. However Alberta, B.C, Ontario have a long waiting list.

SO I Guess we will simply have to bite the bullet for now and be patient..

Regarding TRV: She said Dont even try for that ( since i tried 2 time and it got refused). The applicant really needs to have a strong reason to return back or else the V.O have already made up their mind of denying Visa to applicants for TRV in any case.

I was expecting that Trudeaux govt will bring positive changes, but this is worse than Harpers administrations, its taking too long and the wait time is simply extending, looks like NDVO is in a freaking Limbo...

Right noe the timeline is 20 months and they are going to extend it by another few months.

So any new applicants please apply from freaking Yukon / Sasketchwan, you have a better chances..
Sorry my friend, dnt believe in verbal talk
He say, She say is BS
ontario, BC other immigration cases pretty fast
MP reps may be lawyer(lier)

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
chhapa said:
Sorry my friend, dnt believe in verbal talk
He say, She say is BS
ontario, BC other immigration cases pretty fast
MP reps may be lawyer(lier)
Well My Friend it could be BS, Im not the MP, just passing on the info.. And I dont have any other proof..

Yes, I have seen cases in this forum for applicants from Ontario and BC ithey all have a pretty genuine timeline, I did not see such a statement on CIC website as well that if you are from MB,SK etc province your case will be on a fasttrack..