Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
Hi can someone please update my timeline incorrect - i did not recieve remedical yet ... and no ppr please update the spread sheet

prab14

Jun 15, 2016
Decision Made
June 5th applicant
May 26 remedical requested which we never received the email, found out through MP enquiry done in Aug.
Sept 12 Decision Made

Ahuja Gulshan

Jun 15, 2016
prab14 said:
Decision Made
June 5th applicant
May 26 remedical requested which we never received the email, found out through MP enquiry done in Aug.
Sept 12 Decision Made
congratulations... i am june 10 applicant. did my remedical on aug 3. hoping for god news too.
enjoy your life.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
prab14 said:
Decision Made
June 5th applicant
Sept 12 Decision Made
Congrats

Rick277

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2015
AOR Received.
May 15, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Update on my wife's application.
15th May applicant. Got PPR on Monday and submitted for stamping.
Mp did a great help through the difficult time. File was held for long time after remedical.
I actually stopped following this forum, and seems like ours was the last application.

People who are still waiting, good luck and have some faith. Inform your local MP about all updates you get from CIC and share it with them , including your gcms notes.

Thank you for all support.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Rick277 said:
Update on my wife's application.
15th May applicant. Got PPR on Monday and submitted for stamping.
Mp did a great help through the difficult time. File was held for long time after remedical.
I actually stopped following this forum, and seems like ours was the last application.

People who are still waiting, good luck and have some faith. Inform your local MP about all updates you get from CIC and share it with them , including your gcms notes.

Thank you for all support.
Congrats rick277

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
vannak said:
im july 2015 applicant so i checked every week on line but today in the morning sponsorship side decision made and the other side in process?
and on which month theyre working for interview? ??? ??? ???really worried...theyre takin too long
Hi,

May2015 applicant in Sept end.

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
JMCanadian said:
Hello

which month applicants are getting interview letters?

13 july 2015 applicant

according to notes interview is recommended
due date according to notes is expired

did not receive any information yet

is there any chance of getting interview letter or interview will cancel ?

please reply
Hi,

May 2015 got intw sch in Sept 2016 end.

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Jazz72 said:
Hi I guess I had the interview because I have two dependent kids from my previous marriage who are not accompanying me right now and are with their father. I had ordered the notes in which they had mentioned that, it is a statutory requirement to show them as my dependents . I did some research on Internet and realized I will have to give cic my kids medicals as well, to keep their future sponsorship open . So before I went for the interview I submitted my kids medicals. The VO was very good didn't ask many questions. Nothing about the kids not joining me. She said our case is approved and we can go and celebrate. Don't worry too much about the interview but go well prepared. I guess lot depends on the VO also. Just answer the questions confidently, they are smart they can easily see that you are genuine, and one more thing, try to call your Spouse to India to accompany you for the interview. My husband did fly down from Canada and accompanied me to the interview. It does help. All the best for your interview.
Hi,
Congratulations....
What's yr time line pl.?

Shahzadahmadzai

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2015
Doc's Request.
Not et
AOR Received.
December 2015
File Transfer...
December 2015
Med's Request
December 28-2016
Med's Done....
January 08-2017
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I am October 2015 applicant I did MP inquiry and MP forwarded me such reply from CIC;
The application was received at the case processing centre in massissauga on October 19.2015
* The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria as a sponsor and that the application is complete was finalized on December 15,2015. The file was forwarded to the visa office in New delhi.

* The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent's spouse meets the eligibility requirements

* The medical examination has not been requested yet.

* The criminality verifications have not been initiated yet.

* The security verifications have been in process since May 2016.

It's disgusted why they so slow they are still reviewing the eligibility requirements idk what kind of reviewing is this which take almost one year :mad:

Harleen.61

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Punjab
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31july 2015
Hlo everyone

Today i recieved call from new delhi..but unfortunately i missed it....pz help if anyone had faced this situation...or any suggestions are welcomed

Thanks

Harleen.61

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Punjab
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31july 2015
Hlo everyone

Today i recieved call from new delhi..but unfortunately i missed it....pz help if anyone had faced this situation...or any suggestions are welcomed

Thanks