Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2015
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-09-2015 (Upfront) / 06-14-2016 (Remed)
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
Hello.

I got the passport request letter on Aug 28. However i am a bit confused. They said that you needto submit through VFS. My wife lives in Lucknow UP and they dont have any VFS center there. What should we do?

Thanks

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
abbas786ali said:
Hello.

I got the passport request letter on Aug 28. However i am a bit confused. They said that you needto submit through VFS. My wife lives in Lucknow UP and they dont have any VFS center there. What should we do?

Thanks
You can go to nearest vfs centre or other city which is closer to you

abbas786ali

Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2015
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
Hello,

Can someone please update my line in the spreadsheet. Dont know if Nabaaf is still here. The DM and Passport Request is Aug 28 2016.

Thanks

Beyomkesh

Aug 6, 2015
Got ppr today.....29th Aug 2016
30th June 2015 applicant
Remedical done 9th June 2016

Whereas ecas status is still showing in process....can anyone tell why is tht.

abbas786ali

Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2015
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
AG15 said:
You can go to nearest vfs centre or other city which is closer to you
Hello,

That is what I would need her to do. Going to Delhi from Lucknow every time costs money and time. Anyways I think that is what needs to be done and soon. They have to receive in less than 30 days. The letter is dated Aug 29th.

Regards

Ali

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
abbas786ali said:
Hello,

That is what I would need her to do. Going to Delhi from Lucknow every time costs money and time. Anyways I think that is what needs to be done and soon. They have to receive in less than 30 days. The letter is dated Aug 29th.

Regards

Ali
You can use vfs courier service for passport return which saves travelling time.

abbas786ali

Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2015
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
AG15 said:
You can use vfs courier service for passport return which saves travelling time.
Hello,

Thanks, that is what I have asked them to do. They will most probably be going next week. Do you know approx. how much it charges. The fees to send passport is 580 INR, but they did not mention the price for the courier service.

Regards

Ali

viddyra

Aug 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys sorry this is late, this is my husband's interview which was in July 25th. We got busy preparing for moving and all. So I asked him to write about his experience that day; here is is:

Interview details
At first when I reached their I wasn't sure what is going to happen. Well after confirming my details and security check . FYI they don't allow you to carry phones inside. Well, I waited there for almost one hour. I would suggest you to have your morning breakfast and goo...trust me I was soo hungry the whole time well the interview was taken by the Indian lady ( the one who piss off everybody) she was clam at first but she tried confusing me with dates and to be honest I forgot my wedding date too she stared digging about my friend in Canada because she was the one who introduced both of us to each other.
All the time she gave a look and said, " I don't think you are for real and your marriage is fake". Also, she wasn't convince by the fb, Viber and WhatsApp messages, 2000 photos and hotels and road bills. After some time we got into a fight and I was in deep trouble. I even went out to relax my mind. At the end she ask me to leave but I stayed there and showed her more evidence. I just apologize and explained her that the only person who will ruin my marriage will be you and my wife including her whole family is praying right now and if you let me go this way I won't be able answer them just because of a shitty interview. She gave me a big look and asked me for my passport and medical. Well, it seems like a drama but it really happened and estimated time was nearly 3 hrs. Guys every interview is different every person is different please back your story and get things arranged. The most important thing is pray and if you really love someone people will believe you and let you goo.

List of questions she asked me in the interview.
1 What was the date you both started talking and when did you decide to be together?
2 How did your family approve for this relationship ?
3 How will you stay together if you have different religions and customs ?
4 How did you manage to stay together with your parents in India before marriage?
5 How did you introduce her before marriage to your neighbors?
* we mentioned in the file that we are going have a destination wedding at Jaipur and her following questions about wedding were...
6 You and your wife are having different religions so how will you do a wedding?
7 How will you make possible to do the wedding with both side of customs?
8 How will you convince the father and pandit to go against the customs and help you to do the wedding?
9 Whose religion will be passed to the kids?
10 How will manage to be together with all the differences ?

Well these are some questions which I remember getting pain in ass to answer. Please.. Please be natural and honest because you can't bull shit everything and then you will be in bigger mess.
My advise is to be natural and just prefer the dates with month and year lol
Rest you will get it because they will be discussing your life with your partner. So be confident in your skin and wear a suit if you have it.

Best of luck and God Bless to everyone still in process.

BV2015

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Finally I logged in to my GCKEY and it says....
Application Status --- Open
Review Eligibility ---Review In process
Review Medical ---- Review In process
Review submitted Documents ----- Blank
Schedule of Interview ------ No need at this time
Background check --- Not started
Final Decision --- Not Started

Anyone can say what would be the next???? I am August 2015 applicant.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

abbas786ali

Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2015
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
Hello,

Does anyone know what is the visa validity range for this visa. I have heard its usually 6 months from stamp, has any one seen less than that?

Regards

Ali

abbas786ali

Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2015
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
Hello,

I realised someone has incorrectly entered there dates besides my username in the bottom white section of the spread sheet. They should correct this.

Regards

Ali

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Any one moving to Brampton Ontario ?

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Any one from Punjab moving, got immigration or had already landed in Brampton Ontario ? I recently landed in Brampton Ontario. I'm looking for part time labor job and studying/ preparing for license exams to work in my profession.

punjabi1986

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
viddyra said:
Hey guys sorry this is late, this is my husband's interview which was in July 25th. We got busy preparing for moving and all. So I asked him to write about his experience that day; here is is:

Interview details
At first when I reached their I wasn't sure what is going to happen. Well after confirming my details and security check . FYI they don't allow you to carry phones inside. Well, I waited there for almost one hour. I would suggest you to have your morning breakfast and goo...trust me I was soo hungry the whole time well the interview was taken by the Indian lady ( the one who piss off everybody) she was clam at first but she tried confusing me with dates and to be honest I forgot my wedding date too she stared digging about my friend in Canada because she was the one who introduced both of us to each other.
All the time she gave a look and said, " I don't think you are for real and your marriage is fake". Also, she wasn't convince by the fb, Viber and WhatsApp messages, 2000 photos and hotels and road bills. After some time we got into a fight and I was in deep trouble. I even went out to relax my mind. At the end she ask me to leave but I stayed there and showed her more evidence. I just apologize and explained her that the only person who will ruin my marriage will be you and my wife including her whole family is praying right now and if you let me go this way I won't be able answer them just because of a *censored word* interview. She gave me a big look and asked me for my passport and medical. Well, it seems like a drama but it really happened and estimated time was nearly 3 hrs. Guys every interview is different every person is different please back your story and get things arranged. The most important thing is pray and if you really love someone people will believe you and let you goo.

List of questions she asked me in the interview.
1 What was the date you both started talking and when did you decide to be together?
2 How did your family approve for this relationship ?
3 How will you stay together if you have different religions and customs ?
4 How did you manage to stay together with your parents in India before marriage?
5 How did you introduce her before marriage to your neighbors?
* we mentioned in the file that we are going have a destination wedding at Jaipur and her following questions about wedding were...
6 You and your wife are having different religions so how will you do a wedding?
7 How will you make possible to do the wedding with both side of customs?
8 How will you convince the father and pandit to go against the customs and help you to do the wedding?
9 Whose religion will be passed to the kids?
10 How will manage to be together with all the differences ?

Well these are some questions which I remember getting pain in ass to answer. Please.. Please be natural and honest because you can't bull *censored word* everything and then you will be in bigger mess.
My advise is to be natural and just prefer the dates with month and year lol
Rest you will get it because they will be discussing your life with your partner. So be confident in your skin and wear a suit if you have it.

Best of luck and God Bless to everyone still in process.
thank u

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
abbas786ali said:
Hello,

Does anyone know what is the visa validity range for this visa. I have heard its usually 6 months from stamp, has any one seen less than that?

Regards

Ali
Its the same date when ur medical is expiring.