13-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
chhapa said:
Eligibility passed means, ur visa granted almost
only thing matter now is if ur criminal then they may refuse u
Hi, On what grounds can they refuse criminal records if correct PCC is provided alongwith ??

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
NiyatiS said:
Yes me, eligibility is passed. Medical is passed from 120 days. But criminal and background check hasn't started yet. Almost 4 months after remedical.

I smell refusal.
Hi NiyatiS

What makes you come to this judgement? Have you seen any case earlier like this?
Please throw some light on this.
Would appreciate.

NiyatiS

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
Maggiemalhotra said:
Hi NiyatiS

What makes you come to this judgement? Have you seen any case earlier like this?
Please throw some light on this.
Would appreciate.
Wr have been doing MP inquiry since long. They said tgat everything is passed but criminal checj. And reasoned for not starting that process werethat they are busy and every cases are different.

Recently Mp said that they are re reviewing eligibility which was passed few months ago.

No interview required in last notes and I should receive the updated one in few days

My marriage is genuine, first time, nothing wrong

Reason whyi feel refusal isasking too many questions to them. But it is obvious, seeing other ppl get to their spouse in few months where I am waiting for 2years?? It hurts

rsbhatti

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
SpousePR said:
RE -

June 17th applicant
Remedicals - june 1st week 2016
PPR - 16 August
Congrats for ppr spousePR :) :) :) :) Happy for u :) i am 26 june 2015 applicant. Got remed on 3 june ...got it done on 7 june 2016. now waiting since dan. gc key shows eligibility in process and background not started :( Can u pllzz tell me ur gc key status and ecas before u got DM :) so dat it can help me out :) M waiting from more dan 2 mnths after remedical :( :( :( :( Ur help wud b appreciable :)

Thanku

Annysim

Aug 8, 2016
Maggiemalhotra said:
Thnx dear.

Guys/girls

Is anyone there on the forum for whom the eligibility in notes came out to be passed but when we link our application it says review in progress ????
I'm so confused , need advice.
God bless us!
Same here

Annysim

Aug 8, 2016
Hi Everyone.....
I came to know from notes that they sent me remedical request on 16th june.but i didnt get any letter.when i confirm from doctor they can do remedical on the basis of IME no.i got IME no from notes.is it will be right to do medical on the basis of IME no.will embassy accept it?? I already did MP enquiry.but didnt get any good response.he said u should do wait unless 17 month doesnt complete.one thing more they mention in notes on page no 32 file reviewed,satisfied of relp.crim passed'awaiting for remedical results then rfv,thank you

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
rsbhatti said:
Congrats for ppr spousePR :) :) :) :) Happy for u :) i am 26 june 2015 applicant. Got remed on 3 june ...got it done on 7 june 2016. now waiting since dan. gc key shows eligibility in process and background not started :( Can u pllzz tell me ur gc key status and ecas before u got DM :) so dat it can help me out :) M waiting from more dan 2 mnths after remedical :( :( :( :( Ur help wud b appreciable :)

Thanku
Don't know when we will get ppr

BeNice

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Does anyone know why comments from the last page of the note where the officer puts in details alluding to why one is recommended for interview cut off? Is it the same for everyone due to "security" reasons or other possibilities? :eek:

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
NiyatiS said:
Wr have been doing MP inquiry since long. They said tgat everything is passed but criminal checj. And reasoned for not starting that process werethat they are busy and every cases are different.

Recently Mp said that they are re reviewing eligibility which was passed few months ago.

No interview required in last notes and I should receive the updated one in few days

My marriage is genuine, first time, nothing wrong

Reason whyi feel refusal isasking too many questions to them. But it is obvious, seeing other ppl get to their spouse in few months where I am waiting for 2years?? It hurts
I can understand you very well. It's a painful process . But we have to be strong , I know it's easier said than done but that's what we can do. What are your back up plans on this ? When will you hit 19 months criteria ?

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Annysim said:
Hi Everyone.....
I came to know from notes that they sent me remedical request on 16th june.but i didnt get any letter.when i confirm from doctor they can do remedical on the basis of IME no.i got IME no from notes.is it will be right to do medical on the basis of IME no.will embassy accept it?? I already did MP enquiry.but didnt get any good response.he said u should do wait unless 17 month doesnt complete.one thing more they mention in notes on page no 32 file reviewed,satisfied of relp.crim passed'awaiting for remedical results then rfv,thank you
Hi Annusim,

Sorry to hear that MP didn't help much in this case.
Do medical own your own with IME no., send the email to embassy including medical receipt. It won't be problem. You can also ask MP to send medical receipt to new embassy too.
And also take your notes to MP again and tell him/her full story that your medical email has been missed somehow. and request him to ask NDVO to send remedical email on right email address if you don't want to go for medical without their request. MP certainly can help in this case
Don't worry things will sort out eventually, you need to do some extra effort.

Annysim

Aug 8, 2016
rammy_xyz said:
Hi Annusim,

Sorry to hear that MP didn't help much in this case.
Do medical own your own with IME no., send the email to embassy including medical receipt. It won't be problem. You can also ask MP to send medical receipt to new embassy too.
And also take your notes to MP again and tell him/her full story that your medical email has been missed somehow. and request him to ask NDVO to send remedical email on right email address if you don't want to go for medical without their request. MP certainly can help in this case
Don't worry things will sort out eventually, you need to do some extra effort.
Thank you dear for advice.your reply realy appreciate for me.if i'll do medical by myself.then i have to sent medixal receipt to embassy with letter informing dealy of medical .right?

pgu

Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015 ... IP on Oct-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical on March 16th, 2016 done on 19th March 2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
booked tickets for Sept 14, 2016
Hi... Got PPR yesterday.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
BeNice said:
Does anyone know why comments from the last page of the note where the officer puts in details alluding to why one is recommended for interview cut off? Is it the same for everyone due to "security" reasons or other possibilities? :eek:
Hi BeNice,

Last time you have asked why your medical change from passed to not need at this time. You are in interview queue as per your post, therefore your medical not required until you clear your interview. I would suggest you order another set of notes, may be last time GCM system was not properly updated by the time you order notes. Many people in interview queue has VO comments on their notes at the end. Its better to take another chance to find out why your file is in this queue. I wish you get your answer soon.