+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

india_d

Jan 21, 2016
Hi,

Any december 2015 applicant got any mail any PPR can anyone give me the notes link and how to apply notes.

Thanks.

Aman181

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
dafodils2 said:
Hello everyone,

I just created "NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS" thread for all new Spousal Visa Category applicants applying at Case Processing Center, Mississauga (CPCM) and New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO)

I request all new NDVO Spousal Category Applicants to join this forum and enter their dates in the spread sheet

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

at may 27 applicant dis remedical 24 June waiting for ppr aply note today lets see waheguru mehar kri

http://tinyurl.com/m58s2qb

Good luck to all :) :)

Shahzadahmadzai

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2015
Doc's Request.
Not et
AOR Received.
December 2015
File Transfer...
December 2015
Med's Request
December 28-2016
Med's Done....
January 08-2017
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
did any October 2015 applicant receive medical request form or further? if anyone receive please let me know.
thanks
Shahzad
Afghanistan

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Har23sukh said:
i checked it today. i did second mp enquiry today and she said go home and relax u still have 4 months to wait. u will hear something in 4 months. feeling frustrated and loosing hopes now.
Hello Buddy,
Hasnt the time line changed to 13 months so is it Eligible for under process aplcations as well or only new ones. And When did you file for your application ??
Wish you a Speedy Process

Regards

Harpreet J

Jul 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 9, 2015
My husband's first medical expired 52 days ago.. No reply from CIC if they need his remedical done or no..
Can anyone please let me know in what cases they ask for remedical.. and what to expect from them..
July 24th applicant :(

itzpreethi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
TamilNadu
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 19 '15
Doc's Request.
May 30 '16
AOR Received.
Aug 24 '15
Med's Request
Aug 03 '16
Med's Done....
Jul 27 '15 / Aug 07 '16
Passport Req..
Aug 22 '16
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 27 '16
LANDED..........
Sept 01 '16
Harpreet J said:
My husband's first medical expired 52 days ago.. No reply from CIC if they need his remedical done or no..
Can anyone please let me know in what cases they ask for remedical.. and what to expect from them..
You will receive remedical within a week. Good luck!

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Harpreet J said:
It depends if eligibilty is passed then they will ask for new medical and then ppr ..

Harleen.61

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Punjab
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31july 2015
Harpreet J said:
Just wait is the option..i m also near about saaaame as yours timeline..hope we listen somethng soon..

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
wahi said:
Hello Rashi268.

I m silent reader of this forum. Its been 10 months and nothing has started. I went to my local MP and the representative said its still early. I was shocked to hear that.
What area MP you have been to? Would i be able to go to any MP if i dont libe that area? Please suggest me one.
Lots of thanks.
Hello,
Are you a Sept 2015 applicant ?? Coz there have been very minimum progress on Aug and Sept applicants

binibhv

Aug 1, 2016
hello !!the remedical was done 01 july 2016 !! what shou;d be the next news , and approx how long will it take?? i am first tym using this site !!!

itzpreethi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
TamilNadu
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 19 '15
Doc's Request.
May 30 '16
AOR Received.
Aug 24 '15
Med's Request
Aug 03 '16
Med's Done....
Jul 27 '15 / Aug 07 '16
Passport Req..
Aug 22 '16
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 27 '16
LANDED..........
Sept 01 '16
binibhv said:
hello !!the remedical was done 01 july 2016 !! what shou;d be the next news , and approx how long will it take?? i am first tym using this site !!!
Idiots of embassy don't work daily. Just wait.

mywifemylife

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 MARCH 2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
AOR 1 on 17th APRIL 2016, AOR 2nd MAY 2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
2 nd MAY 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 24 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14th sep 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16th Sept 2016
anyone has a confirmed information about the slowing down of processing??... because observing the spreadsheets 0f 2015 and 2016 applicant it reflects the processing was so fast in the month of january to may and than there is a sudden declined in processing after 15th of may... if anyone has a confirmed news please share...

mywifemylife

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 MARCH 2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
AOR 1 on 17th APRIL 2016, AOR 2nd MAY 2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
2 nd MAY 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 24 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14th sep 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16th Sept 2016
Notice – #WelcomeRefugees: Processing privately sponsored Syrian refugee applications

Ottawa, June 22, 2016—The Government’s commitment to resettling Syrian refugees to Canada is continuing in 2016. Every effort will be made to finalize the processing of all privately sponsored Syrian refugee applications submitted up to March 31, 2016, by the end of 2016 or early 2017.

For approximately six weeks, starting the week of May 9, 2016, additional dedicated staff joined employees and partner organizations already working in the Middle East to process these applications. After this “blitz” period, mission staff in the Middle East will continue to process private sponsorship applications and finalize cases when ready.

By June 20, nearly 6,100 interviews of privately sponsored refugees have been completed. These refugees will continue through the screening process overseas, which includes full health and security screening. It will take approximately three to six months from the interview for refugees to complete the rest of the process and arrive in Canada. Some families are already arriving and others will continue to arrive over the coming months.

Following the interview and the completion of health and security screening, a visa officer will make a decision on applications and issue a visa for approved applicants.

Once a visa has been issued, the refugee(s)’s information will be passed to the International Organization for Migration (IOM). The IOM will organize the Canada orientation abroad training, obtain the necessary exit permits from the country where refugee is located and schedule transportation to Canada. Flights are generally arranged within four to eight weeks following a visa being issued.

Private sponsors are then advised generally 10-business days in advance of the arrival of their sponsored refugee(s).

While it is important to prepare for the arrival of the sponsored refugees, we encourage sponsors not to obtain permanent accommodations too far in advance. Arrival times are approximate and depend on a number of factors.

We encourage all sponsors to stay in regular contact with the refugees they are sponsoring to ensure that application information remains up-to-date.

In the event a refugee’s application is not approved, a written letter will be sent to the sponsor and refugee in order to advise them of the reasons for the refusal. Sponsors will also be advised if the application is closed for non-compliance such as the refugee failing to show-up for their interview or medical exam.

For privately sponsored refugees going to Quebec, please contact Immigration, Diversité et Inclusion Québec.

The Annual Immigration Levels plan establishes the number of individuals who will come to Canada in a given year. The Government of Canada has nearly tripled the number of spaces for privately sponsored refugees to 17,800 in 2016, compared to 6,300 the previous year.