+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

akss1983

Hero Member
Jul 12, 2015
227
8
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Interview........
hopfully no
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
mikee23 said:
its decision made on my ecas also...no change on that my cic link account.
Congrats. .now u can update your dm on spreadsheet. ....u remember that u updated my remedical without even I got it
 

rose68

Hero Member
Jul 25, 2015
294
11
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Nav Rana said:
its decision made today !!
After 50 days of remedical
Hope for good days
Hope everyone will get goodnews
God bless u all
Hi Nav,
Heartily congratulations :) :)
Wish u all d best for future life in Canada.
Cheers :)
Rose
 

rose68

Hero Member
Jul 25, 2015
294
11
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
mikee23 said:
its decision made on my ecas also...no change on that my cic link account.
Hi Mikee,
Heartily congratulations :) :)
Wish u all d best for future life in Canada.
Cheers :)
Rose
 

Nav Rana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
195
0
121
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th may 2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront medical 24th april 2015
AOR Received.
11 july 2015
File Transfer...
10 august 2015
Med's Request
Remedical req 9th June 2016
Med's Done....
10th June 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
1st August 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27th July 2016
LANDED..........
17th August 2016
rose68 said:
Hi Nav,
Heartily congratulations :) :)
Wish u all d best for future life in Canada.
Cheers :)
Rose

Thanks rose
Hope same for all applicants
 

JMCanadian

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
87
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO

tried many times to link my application with my account but every time i clicked search they said not found.

PLEASE HELP ME
 

JMCanadian

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
87
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what could be the possible reason if entered correct information and get not found ?
 

chhapa

Hero Member
Oct 4, 2015
388
4
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
JMCanadian said:
what could be the possible reason if entered correct information and get not found ?
Linked file doesnot provide u much information either
same lines written there


by the way use passport info of sponsored person and try to use file/uci number
it works for me
are you filling every row? u have to leave some row blank
 

Techo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
82
5
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/7/2015
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
28/8/2015
File Transfer...
28/9/2015
Med's Done....
Re-medical on 4/July/2016
Interview........
In process status on 19 October 2015
chhapa said:
Linked file doesnot provide u much information either
same lines written there


by the way use passport info of sponsored person and try to use file/uci number
it works for me
are you filling every row? u have to leave some row blank
hi Chhapa,

You already got status DM in April.

Why it is taking so long for PPR ? :(
 

Techo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
82
5
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/7/2015
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
28/8/2015
File Transfer...
28/9/2015
Med's Done....
Re-medical on 4/July/2016
Interview........
In process status on 19 October 2015
Now, after Re- medical it says , Medical results have been received. on ECAS
 

chhapa

Hero Member
Oct 4, 2015
388
4
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
Techo said:
hi Chhapa,

You already got status DM in April.

Why it is taking so long for PPR ? :(
I did not. Ecas still shows In process
only thing happened with my ecas was my citizenship application status showing up
 

Techo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
82
5
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/7/2015
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
28/8/2015
File Transfer...
28/9/2015
Med's Done....
Re-medical on 4/July/2016
Interview........
In process status on 19 October 2015
chhapa said:
I did not. Ecas still shows In process
only thing happened with my ecas was my citizenship application status showing up
ohh ok.

Then it is mistake in Spreadsheet.

thanks :)
 

chhapa

Hero Member
Oct 4, 2015
388
4
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
Techo said:
ohh ok.

Then it is mistake in Spreadsheet.

thanks :)

I never checked the spread sheep, I hope spread sheet true.....lol
plz ask admin to make correction